A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,593
Currently Running With Scissors:
768 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Deleted  (Read 7101 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lee-lee ess.
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009 08:50:54 PM »

Just realized that I hadn't commented on this, which isn't fair at all, seeing as how I saved this for possible inspiration. 
So, obviously, I love it!  Grin
Even showed it to my (oft times picky) boy, and he liked it too!

I'm in with the other people saying this would be great for winter.  I have a long walk to classes during the winter, and I hate having to layer up coats, gloves, scarves, hats, etc. just to get out the door.  This would eliminate lots of that, while still looking pretty cool! Smiley Awesome work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Atellix

I'm not obsessed. I'm excessively enthusiastic.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009 10:38:21 AM »

Duuude! This is the coolest hoodie I've ever seen! I would totally pay you for a pattern of how you made such an awesome hoodie! Cheesy

Seriously, hitting 'this rocks'. Because it does. And few things are cooler than a ninja, much less a ninja hoodie.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nymla

Hellooo there!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009 02:35:05 PM »

Thanks so much everyone!

love it! when people are annoying you you can just cover your face nd ignore them while slipping away in a ninja-like fashion haha
Haha yea! Cheesy Exaaaaactly.

Just realized that I hadn't commented on this, which isn't fair at all, seeing as how I saved this for possible inspiration. 
So, obviously, I love it!  Grin
Aaww thanks, its great to give inspiration Cheesy

Duuude! This is the coolest hoodie I've ever seen! I would totally pay you for a pattern of how you made such an awesome hoodie! Cheesy
Seriously, hitting 'this rocks'. Because it does. And few things are cooler than a ninja, much less a ninja hoodie.
Oh my, thank you! ^^ I dunno if I could make a description of how to make it, maybe ill make a tutorial one day ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Costumes Masks Props & Artisan Crafts - By hand from Norrland

www.nymla.se
facebook.com/nymla.se
instagram.com/nymla
nymla.deviantart.com
nymla.etsy.com
nymla.tumblr.com
alphascorpii

Oh, what to do next ...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010 02:28:21 AM »

Thanks so much everyone!

Oh my, thank you! ^^ I dunno if I could make a description of how to make it, maybe ill make a tutorial one day ^^

I just came across your hoodie and I think it's really clever! (I am an ... uuuhh ... convinced car denier(?), and thus naturally interested in everything that keeps the (head) wind off my face Wink)

Would it be okay, if I asked you a few questions about how it's constructed? Mainly I'd be curious how you did the back and whether that grey piece on the front comes off completely. (I assume those silver things are press buttons?)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nymla

Hellooo there!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010 12:19:59 AM »

I just came across your hoodie and I think it's really clever! (I am an ... uuuhh ... convinced car denier(?), and thus naturally interested in everything that keeps the (head) wind off my face Wink)

Would it be okay, if I asked you a few questions about how it's constructed? Mainly I'd be curious how you did the back and whether that grey piece on the front comes off completely. (I assume those silver things are press buttons?)

Hmm its strange I have no pics of the back, I usually take pics in all angles.. Tongue But I think I remember that the green part goes all around on the back. And yes the grey piece on the front comes off completely with press buttons. The green piece is also lined with some thicker stuff and then theres vertical seams all over it.
Hope that helped xD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Costumes Masks Props & Artisan Crafts - By hand from Norrland

www.nymla.se
facebook.com/nymla.se
instagram.com/nymla
nymla.deviantart.com
nymla.etsy.com
nymla.tumblr.com
SwayingWillow

Let's start a RIOT!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010 06:43:13 AM »

I really, really love this!  Shocked
My BFF and I were just talking about doing some hoodies with high collars JUST like this!  I am also going to save this for inspiration!  And a tute would be divine  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in the hospital, i apologize to those who's swap items will be late, but I am not flaking!  I WiLL still send!
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011 11:38:12 AM »

Loooove it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
rach0h

always be joyful.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011 08:44:27 PM »

this is so awesome!! i would love to make myself one, as well! but as i am always warm....oh! 3/4 sleeves, perhaps?
what kind of material is it made of?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Spirited Bourbon-Pecan-Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
How to Make Elegant Praline Rugelach
How to Make Red Velvet Brownies
Gola Maker
How to Make Merry Marble Snickerdoodles
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...