A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,387
Currently Running With Scissors:
474 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Scavenger Hunt Gallery  (Read 19457 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2009 02:00:22 PM »

glad you liked them... though they did remind me how I hate sewing even the simplest thing by hand... haha
Yeah, I LOVE them.  I wore them to church this morning, too.  I think they're going to be a nearly permanent fixture in my hair. Wink
I agree..I hate sewing by hand, too.  I had to do a bit for something in your package, too.  I'm always putting off sewing buttons back on things because I don't want to have to sew them by hand.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
itchyfingers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2009 10:34:16 AM »

Well, I'm home and my tonsils are out.  I'm hurting, but it's manageable.  The worst part is not being able to swallow easily.  I'm pretty much on a popsicle diet right now.  Good news is that I'm picking up some percocet today, so I'll have some happy drugs for a few days. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
gamemom42
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2009 11:01:42 AM »

Well, I'm home and my tonsils are out.  I'm hurting, but it's manageable.  The worst part is not being able to swallow easily.  I'm pretty much on a popsicle diet right now.  Good news is that I'm picking up some percocet today, so I'll have some happy drugs for a few days. Wink

I'm glad it went well.  I know you have to be so glad to have all that over with.  If you're in the south, buy Mayfield banana popsicles.  They are so good and I don't know why, but everyone in my family knows that if your throat hurts you need Mayfield banana popsicles, no other flavor taste or feels that good.  Of course, if you're not in the south, there are probably other companies that make banana popsicles.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

itchyfingers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2009 03:17:29 PM »

Hehe...I'm not even near the south - I'm in northeastern British Columbia! Smiley  But I did have some awesom popsicles in the hospital yesterday - one was melon and one was banana..but I've never seen them in stores.  I had miso soup this afternoon and it went down really well.  The nurses told me to eat scrambled eggs, so I might try that tonight and see how it goes.  I was in quite a bit of pain this morning and didn't even want to talk.  I had a smoothie when we were out to lunch and it took me half an hour to drink a quarter of it.  Then I took some of my pain meds (they suggested that I hae some food in my stomach first) and WOW - they have me oxycodone/tylenol and MAN is that good stuff.  It's making me a bit drowsy, but it's working.  And they said it's safe to take it and breastfeed - so even better. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
FadingHippie
and God sees a flower...

Ruffles and Pearls... and Anthropologie Delights

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2009 04:21:44 PM »

make sure you eat with it though..because if you don't and move around a lot... then you get nauseous... or at least I did...  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Kat
goldsheepbowl
« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2009 04:44:04 PM »

I'm glad you're ok Itchy!
My boyfriend was out of it for a while after he had his out, but it was worth it, he was ill half the time for a year, plus the nhs hospital was full for appointments so he got to go to a private hospital free Smiley the cruel twist being that he was offered lamb for tea only 30minutes after he'd woken up (he LOVES lamb dinners)
...*stop getting sidetracked* my point was that it sounds like you're recovering loads quicker! Smiley

AND I received!!!!! iheartzb is amazing, truely! she sent me such a thoughful package! Grin
lots of pics!

Here's everything straight out of the box!

Some cute button hairclips for hair accessory aswell as a mini kit for making my own fabric cover buttons (which is so spooky as i just bought some plastic one which are SO expensive compared to the US Sad) in a really pretty pouch!

a close up of the clips!

Origami! a little purse that she got from another swap made by FlashleyAshley, i can understand why iheartzb thought it was too perfect for the theme! I love the fabric Cheesy

Photograph, a seriously cute photoframe! i love the fact the stripes are rugged Smiley yey rainbow!

Seasons! Spring and summer notecards! hand-embroidered too! They're cute, the flower one i used already as a birthday card for my best friend Grin

close up of the button flower card! Smiley

the official Child in You- truth or dare magnets Cheesy muaha Tongue my fave is "Rap- Mary had a little lamb" dare! though one of them says "pertend" Tongue i love stuff that you buy from shops and find they misspelt something

a mini whimsy jar (that i can't actually open Shocked) it's so wierd we both sent each other one!

Some sweet- the sweetpea body wash which is clever use of the theme, it also smells wonderful! I've already had the laffy taffy and half or the starburst and they're so yummy!

I was in shock when this came out of the box! How perfect and amazing? Tongue a SHEEP box! and there was more when i opened it, retro/vintage notecard type things with funny quotes! (I buy birthday cards for people like this and always read them in shops) these are my favourite

And last but not least! me enjoying my something soft-

A rapunzel scarf in the most perfect colours ever! i love it and it's definately needed a fair bit over here Wink
ps. i had just got home from a 6am start at work, hence the bags and tired eyes Tongue
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009 04:55:33 PM by goldsheepbowl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

itchyfingers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2009 09:23:12 PM »

I love the button clips!  I keep seeing them...I think I'll have to make some for myself and my daughter. Smiley  And those notecards are gorgeous!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
kayrun
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2009 07:52:43 AM »

Everything looks just great!

oh, and itcy, I'm glad you are recovering well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2009 07:21:41 PM »

OK, I am a crummy partner and forgot to post pics Sad

Here's the awesome package that Mokba sent me!

Something sweet:

What are these cuties?

Cupcake tea cozies! Cheesy

For my hair:

Cute hair accessories!

handmade ones too!

Retro/vintage:

THE COOLEST CHARM BRACELET EVER!

I'm pretty sure I had some of these charms as a kid - definitely the hamburger.

Something Soft:

bunny! Smiley

Origami:

Hello Kitty origami paper

A photograph:

A fun fabric picture in a frame! So cute!

Seasons:

Beautiful stained glass! I am so impressed by these, she did an awesome job making them!

For the child in you:

Hello Kitty sticker book and a JUMP ROPE!

Fun extras:

including a "husband control whistle" which made me laugh a lot! Cheesy

Thanks so much Mokba! I hope your package gets there super soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mokba43
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2009 06:38:47 AM »

Thank you so much for posting them Jenni, im glad the glass survived, tried to package it super well.
Dont forget to use the husband whistle, a vital part of my marriage!!

xC
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Kitchen Dishtowels with Fabric Accents
Tomato/Tomahto
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...