A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,748
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stargate Swap (Signups CLOSED - Sendouts EXTENDED:6/7)  (Read 7499 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RockDragon
Slayer of Dragons with Rocking Crafts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009 09:19:21 PM »

And honestly, there's no one among you who dated a historian/ethnology geek, dumped him and started hating Daniel as a perfect example of this type of guys? @hides behind strong electromagnetic shield with an ancient personal shield as well@

Can't say that I have, but I see how that could prove problematic...

Oh, this is going to be epic, I'm so excited Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sinjah
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009 09:47:52 PM »

oh no! I told myself the swap I'm finishing up right now would be my last for a while. Need to spend me time getting other things done.

But then I made the mistake of looking at the Craft Swaps going on right now and found this. Oh how I love Stargate. Man, this is going to be seriously tough to resist.

::hypnotizing voice:: You cannot resist the call of the Stargate Swap!

Canceling SGA sucks indeed! But perhaps it's better that they stopped now, in the show's prime, than letting it go on and turn sucky (it has happened to a lot of shows). Even though it'd be seriously hard for Atlantis to lose its appeal Grin

Oh my, today the TV is airing the SG1 ep where they somehow mess with time and now their different selves have to put everything into order and Sam looks so cute with glasses!

I love this episode! McKay's in it too >.>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap? Yes please! Looking for jersey scraps.
Will craft for yarn.

The crafting blog
The pinterest
The wists
angelcallie
Fabric Addict

It is a truth universally acknowledged . . .

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009 02:24:57 PM »

Stargate swap!?!? And just when I was promising myself not to join any more swaps. I am already resisting two swaps I kinda wanna do, but this one is a must! Resistance is futile.

I <3 Stargate so hardcore.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Catrinau
Crocheter. Graphic Designer. Mother.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009 03:46:26 PM »

So what do y'all think about the new Stargate coming out?  Stargate Universe -SGU?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

angelcallie
Fabric Addict

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2009 04:22:55 PM »

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. They had such a good thing going with Atlantis, I have NO IDEA why Sci Fi would rather cancel a proven show to allow for a new one that would make a good portion of the franchise's fans a little . . . skeptical.

If Kavan Smith were in it I would be all for it, though Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beccabadger
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009 03:14:06 AM »

I so wish one of the other swaps I'm in would hurry up and end. I'm organising one and one parcel has yet to arrive, and the other one of the cards haven't arrived. It's sooooo annoying!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sinjah
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009 04:58:59 AM »

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. They had such a good thing going with Atlantis, I have NO IDEA why Sci Fi would rather cancel a proven show to allow for a new one that would make a good portion of the franchise's fans a little . . . skeptical.

If Kavan Smith were in it I would be all for it, though Smiley

I have to admit I'm a bit skeptical about Universe too, despite being intrigued as well. The plot looks interesting, but I'm still mourning the loss of Atlantis. What I'm quite looking forward to, though, is Stargate: Extinction, the upcoming Atlantis movie.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will craft for yarn.

The crafting blog
The pinterest
The wists
angelcallie
Fabric Addict

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009 09:57:44 AM »

What I'm quite looking forward to, though, is Stargate: Extinction, the upcoming Atlantis movie.

Aaaaah! Did they say yet when that is coming out? I still haven't seen the back half of the last season of Atlantis! (I work nights and so I always miss it when it's on!)

Oh, and relating to that, if you all wouldn't mind putting a little spoiler warning if you are going to talk about the End of Atlantis, I would be ever so grateful. I know I'm the Bad!fan for not yet having seen it, but I still want to be surprised by whatever happens. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sinjah
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009 01:23:40 PM »

What I'm quite looking forward to, though, is Stargate: Extinction, the upcoming Atlantis movie.

Aaaaah! Did they say yet when that is coming out? I still haven't seen the back half of the last season of Atlantis! (I work nights and so I always miss it when it's on!)

Oh, and relating to that, if you all wouldn't mind putting a little spoiler warning if you are going to talk about the End of Atlantis, I would be ever so grateful. I know I'm the Bad!fan for not yet having seen it, but I still want to be surprised by whatever happens. Thanks!

Nope, no news on the release date. I think they haven't even started filming yet? It's just been announced that the script is complete, and the cast was contacted very recently. So we probably have a bit of a wait in front of us.

I'll have to second the request for warnings when you post spoilers - I haven't gotten around to watching the fifth season of Atlantis either Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will craft for yarn.

The crafting blog
The pinterest
The wists
TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009 02:11:06 PM »

I'm going to third the request for spoiler warnings.  The last season of Atlantis has been sitting on my DVR since... well, since it aired  Embarrassed  DH and I are re-working our way through Atlantis from the beginning, but we're still mid season 1.

As for Stargate Universe, I'm kinda skeptical, but I'll give it a shot...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint with Acrylic Paint Without Using Brushes
How to Paint on Hardboard or Wood with Acrylic Paint
How to Control Opacity and Brightness with Acrylic Paint
How to Paint a Mural With a Projector
How to Mix Acrylic Paint Colors
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...