A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,630
Currently Running With Scissors:
572 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fairy Garden Swap Gallery  (Read 3507 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009 04:53:22 PM »

OMG... I knew that I forgot something. Unfortunately I am out of town, but first thing when I get into town, I will post it. Smiley

I am so happy you like the package... I have been worried!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009 08:10:21 PM »

i received today!!! and here they are~ all the wonderful goodies Poyupop sent to myself and my little kiddo.
first i will start with she sent me an awsome embroidered fairy shirt! i love the design and its going to fit nicely too!

she knew i loved some material she had shown me before, so she sent me some! i am going to have to think long and hard before i cut it! arent the snails too cute!?

next she crochet me a cute little gnome fella to hang up! lol, she said he looks like an angry santa, but i dont think so!

she made/hand painted the cutest little play set peg fairies and kitchen set! kiddo and i both loooove these! so creative ~! we have been playing with them already..they were checking out the area and seeing how thier furniture would fit hehe

and last but CERTAINLY not least, she made my kiddo the sweetest doll to play with where ever, outside, inside...totally washable...and that was an awsome thing!
my kiddo has named her ' Paige' and upon seeing her in the box she grabbed her up squeezing her and has been toting her around ever since! she took her to slide, swing, tried to give her pizza, drink, and even tried to let Paige drink from the water hose! lol, and when it came to wading pool time, you guessed it,,,paige went in too......haha
this picture was taken while they were taking turns on the slide...kiddo was letting Paige go first and was saying as this was being taken "you ready?" lol

Poyupop thank you SOOOO MUCH, we adore it all and are having great fun too! you nailed our likes to a T! and i know the fairies will love that we have such fun playing in thier garden Smiley  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES~

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.  ~Albert Einstein

Some things have to be believed to be seen. ~ Ralph Hodgson
Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2009 07:40:40 AM »

Wow, I can't believe it took me so long to find the gallery :p  I received my package from Ffrog, and it's lovely, but it'll probably be another day before I can get pics posted...

Poyupop, that snail fabric is amazingly cute!  do you have any more of it?  If so, would you be willing to do a personal swap for it?  My daughter would die for something made out of that!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009 07:41:10 AM by Kerallyn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2009 10:33:11 PM »

Wow, I can't believe it took me so long to find the gallery :p  I received my package from Ffrog, and it's lovely, but it'll probably be another day before I can get pics posted...

Poyupop, that snail fabric is amazingly cute!  do you have any more of it?  If so, would you be willing to do a personal swap for it?  My daughter would die for something made out of that!

Im Sew Silly, I am happy you loved the package and the dolly was named so quickly. I will have to send you the pattern for more clothes.

Kerallyn,
Unfortunately I took the last of what they had. I gave Im Sew Silly half of the yard that I was able to nab. It is Michael Miller Fabrics, By Amy Schimler. The name of the fabric is Creature Critters.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Feywalker
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009 06:08:53 AM »

I recieved my awesome package from Kerallyn.  At the moment my camera is still AWOL.  Grrr, I think Squishy had it so there's no telling where I'll eventually find it.  I did spend Sunday getting everything  up in the Fairy Garden and doing a bit of weeding (the weeds are past the point of taken over, they're mostly what the garden is currently made of.)  Kera - my daughter ran around all day sunday with the necklace on looking for Fairies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
Kerallyn

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2009 07:28:32 AM »

Fey, I made one for my daughter too, and she does the same thing Smiley  I'm glad you both like everything and I'll post pictures for you later today when after I take pictures of everything Ffrog sent me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
ozarkcat
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2009 09:02:06 AM »

Awww, the embroidered fairy's so cute - I'd love to steal the design for something for DD Wink The play kitchen's pretty imaginative, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cathi

We do personal swaps:
Handmade soaps, candles, fiber art, and more:
http://mistymanormercers.com/
Feywalker
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2009 09:49:08 AM »

Organizational Note

I will start posting feedback on those that have posted pictures hopefully this afternoon.  If you need your feedback ASAP so that you can join another swap, please let me know.

- Back to our regularly scheduled Fairy Garden awesomeness
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
Feywalker
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2009 12:16:47 PM »

Alright - If you've posted pics already you should have your feedback listed. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
Kerallyn

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009 02:58:56 AM »

Ok, here are the things that Ffrogg526 sent to me:

fairy gazebo/birdhouse:

moss-cushioned fairy chair:

adorable fairy door:

Some things for inside:

river rocks, some some beautifully colored:

seeds for the garden:

card made from seeded paper

Thank you Ffrogg526!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a DIY Chalkboard
Non-Messy Easter Kids Crafts
Creative Alternatives to Pumpkin Carving
Mom Hacks: Chalk Eggs
Creative Easter Centerpieces
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...