A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,157
Currently Running With Scissors:
476 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fairy Garden Swap Gallery  (Read 3855 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Feywalker
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009 06:12:06 AM »

Bulbs are iris.  Sorry, forgot to tell you. 

On the mermaid, the clear piece goes centered on the bottom as a stand.  The little blue wooden piece is a bowl for fairy food, unrelated.  If you would like, I can make you a new saucer piece.

I'm glad you like everything, and I'm so sorry it got broken, I was worried it might happen and thought I used enough bubble wrap.  Drat!   Embarrassed 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009 10:04:41 AM »

I'm going to attempt to glue it back together and seal it again.  I would hate for you to have to make another one.   Undecided  Thanks for explaining the little blue bowl.  I was wondering about that.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aquasnow

Is taking a break from swaps for a while.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009 10:13:31 AM »

Oooo I wish I had done this swap lol  will someone pm me if theres another fairy swap?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am taking a break from swaps for a while.  I am not accepting any personal swaps at this time until around Christmas time.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
ozarkcat
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009 11:49:20 AM »

Well, finally have a couple quiet minutes to sit down - would have had these up earlier, but DH decided about the time that I got home from woodland_faerie's that the remaining sheep needed to be sheared - grump! And now that I've finally got the photo thing figured out  Grin

Had a great time in Joplin making new friends with Erin & Tripp (her son) -

Lisette & he had a great time!

I got a beautiful, big basket of goodies! The basket is soooo coming with me to Lilies War in a week or so!

There was a great fairy apron with lots of seeds - lavender, two kinds of morning glory, money plant and moonflower:

She made the sweetest little fairy chair! I've had to take it away from Lisette a couple times & explain that it IS supposed to stay out in the garden, it IS NOT for her dolls Wink

There was also some great rocks, a shell, a little frog statue and a BEAUTIFUL fairy!

Also some pressed leaves for future crafting and WONDERFUL fairy bells (which have also been taken away from the 4-year-old several times Wink ):

Thanks again, Erin - we do need to get back together again after Lilies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cathi

We do personal swaps:
Handmade soaps, candles, fiber art, and more:
http://mistymanormercers.com/
Feywalker
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009 11:56:11 AM »

That apron is lovely and I love the idea of the fairy bells.  Everything is great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
Im Sew Silly

If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009 01:42:22 PM »

what fun it looks like yall had!
Love the pics and its so great to see faces to go along with the crafty lovely people on here! the shot of the kids is priceless-hehe they looked like they rather enjoyed themselves! Cheesy
The bench is adorable! i can see why your little one is trying to make off with all of your goodies  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009 03:15:07 PM »

Everything looks fantastic!  I love the basket and the fairy.  I think the fairy is just amazing!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009 11:12:27 PM »

WOW everything I have seen is absolutely wonderful. The fairy door is fantastic... and a great picture with it looking like part of the house.

I received my package from Im Sew Silly... I got it yesterday... had issues with my camera. (poor excuse) Today we have had a tornado warning. My lights flickered on and off and have been a wee bit worried about turning the computer back on. Right now I am using the DH laptop (work use only... some how the begging worked) unfortunately certain uses are not allowed. So I am left with just checking e-mail and craftster. Also with a watchful eye that I may not use it for searching the web for mature content. GAH!

All photos will be up tomorrow!

Thank you Im Sew Silly for the ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL PERFECT package! I hope you like mine as much as I love yours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009 07:26:52 PM »

This is going to be image heavy. LOL... When the skies are clear I will be able to put in a nice photo of the garden. Smiley

I received my package from Im Sew Silly... and it is the sweetest package. I love it.

I heard that this has a little engine in it that makes it go... When i figure out how to start it... I will be chasing the dog around the house with it. LOL The details are much better in person, and it will look nice in the flower beds.

This little fairy home is super sweet! I love the bright colors and the little bird on top!

I have seen Im Sew Silly's burn work before, however in person is a different story. She did a great job, and I am very impressed! The image with the fairy is particularly beautiful... she is wearing leaves...

Inside there was herb seeds and sterling silver jump rings. (I run to the store constantly for these things... the rings that is) Also those plastic beads that melt together... I forgot what they are called. LOL

and last but not least... my favorite. DH has it sitting on his desk. Im Sew Silly's daughter helped her paint this. I adore it... and I smile when I see it.

Thank you so much Im Sew Silly... I love it all and it will be a nice addition to the garden.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Im Sew Silly

If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009 11:06:39 AM »

Poyupop I am so pleased that you like your goodies!
the wheelbarrow doesnt officially have a motor, but for some reason when my kiddo pushed it around it had one! hehe
those plastic beaded thingies are 'fairy stepping stones' made from perler beads. Smiley

Did the glass fairy candle/seed chime make it okay? I hope it didnt break during the trip? (lol, I knew i would eventually find a use for that extra easter grass! makes great packing material!)
I think i got a snapshot of it incase its needed.

I am so happy you like it all and kiddo had a blast helping me make the fairy things for you. This has been such fun!!!

and I RECEIVED MINE TODAY FROM YOU AND  ~~~~~WOWZA!!! I am tickled pink!!!!~~~~ thank you sooo much!
Pics will be in here by tonight! hehe- I am having to chase kiddo down to try to get some pics cause she saw certain items and ran with them! haha Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Basic Principles of Light Usage in Photography
How Camera Shutters Work
How to use the Aperture - Lesson 1
Learn about the Camera Term: Exposure
How to Compress an Image to Reduce File Size
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...