A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,074
Currently Running With Scissors:
665 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lets See Pics of Tattoos You Designed!  (Read 112913 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Aislynn
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 22, 2010 11:50:24 AM »

That's beautiful!  I like the idea of the four leaf clover being in color.  From the perspective of another person looking at it, they aren't going to know there's one different unless you tell them, and won't know to look for it, and you wouldn't want someone scrutinizing you like a hidden pictures book, anyway.  From a personal perspective, I think it adds to the unique nature of the four leaf clover.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sewers are for ninja turtles--seamstresses are for sewing Wink

My wist!  http://www.wists.com/aislynn
Sadie Styx
« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2010 07:18:40 PM »

I wear 2 tats I designed myself, but I can't get them onto the net just now! hmmm I wonder....*goes to rummage thru old pics*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cinnapaste
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2010 07:53:32 PM »

@lovesclutter-Oh, I'm sure it's going to kill, but I have a pretty high pain tolerance, and i'm of the mindset that even if it hurts like a mother f'er it will still be worth it in the end Smiley

@Aislynn-Thank you! Smiley I think i decided I like the idea of it being in color best too.

I can't wait to get it done!
Now I just have to save up the money. = /
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.- Winston Churchill

http://www.wists.com/Amandagator
KatyKamikaze

Addicted to KAWAII!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: May 14, 2010 02:56:12 PM »

Hey all... so the ideas for mine were my ideas but i pretty much let the artists do it their way. My boyfriend is a tattoo artist at a pretty well known studio here in Leeds, UK.. so i have a very free approach to letting artists design my ideas as i know this will produce the best results.

First off is my Flamingo half sleeve, this was an idea i had had for a long long time, i initially wanted a very plastic looking lawn flamingo but after speaking with the artist and seeing his design i fell in love with it! It's done in a mostly old school style but uses more ink colours than traditional old school. it was tattooed by Joel 'Suga' Brennan who is working at Ink Assasins in Erie, PA.. he was guesting at Black Crown in Leeds here in the UK, where my boyfriend works. Anyway enough waffling..

If you are in Erie go get booked in with Suga, he is freekin' awesome.. such a fun guy to talk to and a really quick and gentle tattooist.

Next up is my super old school style tattoo, done in the traditional red, green, yellow and black ink with a very old school design to it, like the flamingo this was my idea but i left it up to the artist to execute it how he wanted.. i just knew i wanted proper old school style. I love showing people this tattoo because they always smile and say 'that's cool' but their eyes always show they are dying to know who Bonny and Read are, so i might leave you guessing for the time being :-P i'm mean! (or you could google them! prizes for the winner) This tattoo was done by Fil Wood at Black Crown Tattoo in Leeds, UK

Any UK people on here.. if you ever get chance to check out Black Crown in Leeds i HIGHLY recomend you do, some amazing talent there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenfaerie
« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2010 04:19:58 PM »

OMG Anne Bonny and Mary Reed tattoo!!  Fantastic!!

... I hope that's who you had in mind... Otherwise I'm going to feel stupid. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
KatyKamikaze

Addicted to KAWAII!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2010 01:11:32 AM »

OMG Anne Bonny and Mary Reed tattoo!!  Fantastic!!

... I hope that's who you had in mind... Otherwise I'm going to feel stupid. Wink

GOT IT!!! you win some internet brownie points! x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenfaerie
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2010 11:01:51 AM »

Hey I do tours about pirates in Charleston, so I should know Anne Bonny, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
Doxie24_7
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2010 11:14:11 AM »

I love the Flamingo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ADimEntrance
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2010 09:35:24 PM »

That flamingo is amazing!

Here's the tattoo's I designed for me and my best friend, don't mind the pictures they were taken directly after.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
RainbowStars
« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2010 04:31:23 AM »

So this is me age 3 or 4

always loved colour and rainbow brite! so 2 years ago i got this

outline

with colour

designed by myself and my tattooist. hope you like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adam McOmber on The White Forest
Tips on Foods That Will Help You Stay Toned
SQuire Rushnellon His Book Divine Alignment
Michelle Hodkin on the Evolution of Mara Dyer
Forget Me Not Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...