A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,793
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lets See Pics of Tattoos You Designed!  (Read 135792 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: October 28, 2010 02:14:56 AM »

Very cute and memorable tattoos bananaleg. I also love your spool.

Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: October 28, 2010 08:58:45 PM »

Thank you so much. I'm quite proud of my tattoos Cheesy

« Reply #192 on: October 28, 2010 09:10:56 PM »

I always wanted a tattoo ever since I was little I don't know why but I was always fascinated by them. And I thought if I was going to ink my body I would want them to be different something no one else has so I design all of my tattoos and my future ones.

I got this a few weeks after I turned 19 which was like a few weeks ago. This is my second tattoo. After my first tattoo I was going to decide if I couldn't handle the pain I wouldn't get more. The pain wasn't too bad so I'm getting more  Cheesy

This is a part of a song by A Fine Frenzy.. the line from the song suited me a lot and I was looking for something that means a lot to me and it did. So many people say music is my life but music is my life. It's saved my life so many times in the past and I get lost whenever I listen to my favourite songs.

Sorry about the bra and the webcam picture.. I'll post a better picture when I figure out how to take a better picture  Undecided

My tattooist kept saying 'my brain is melting' because it was so hard and she had to concentrate so hard. She also kept singing the bird song from family guy. Two thumbs up to her though because it turned out perfect.

I love it! Years before i got my first, i thought about getting music. I don't play, or anything, but i've always loved music. I can't read it, but i love the way it looks... Heh. I don't know if i could ever choose one song, though. So, if i do end up with a music tat, it'll be a long time from now.

You have just renewed my interest, though...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010 02:46:49 AM by MareMare - Reason: please remove image tags when quoting pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged

« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2010 12:12:45 PM »

Excited update!
Booked my Color app for my tattoo  Smiley Going in on the 10th for it!

I sound my barbaric yawp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2010 05:34:08 AM »

my first two tattoos were on the other now closed thread Reply #5098.  i have since gotten 4 more. 

i got my third china-themed tattoo after i returned from the middle country.  i obsessively took photos of the lotus flowers in the garden outside my apartment.  when i got back stateside, i decided i needed them with me. 
this is the original photo i took

and the tattoo, done by teri at her house.

theeeeen, my best friend blue.laroo and i got matching tattoos.  arent we saps? yes.  yes, we are.

it's a panda paw print.  she came to visit me after my dad died when i was living in china and it really meant the world to me. 

i dont have a recent photo of it...

also in china, i met my boyfriend.  he's swiss.  after a year apart, we decided to move me to his flat in lausanne.  before i left california, i wanted some work done.  i got two tattoos--a california brown pelican.... 

and a california poppy

both were picked for sentimental reasons. 

and now, here i am in switzerland, broke, and wanting more.... hahaha.

*-.,.-*-.,.-**-.,.-  *-.,.-**-.,.-
*-.,.-*-.,.-**-.,.-  *-.,.-**-.,.-
« Reply #195 on: November 10, 2010 02:05:38 PM »

My tattoo is finished now, got the color done today Cheesy

I want to leave a beautiful mark on this world.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2010 10:22:18 PM »

My sister's tattoo I designed for in memory of her husband's cousin, who was a soldier. He died last year in Afghanistan.
They all grew up together, so Andrew was really important to her.
My first tattoo design, and I think I could've done better, but she really liked it so she used it.  :]
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010 10:25:55 PM by MareMare - Reason: to reveal images for new user » THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥, K-L
- - - - -
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost

« Reply #197 on: December 11, 2010 02:28:00 AM »

Kitsune-Tearz... that is amazing. The coloring is so well done! And it is just beautiful.

I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #198 on: December 12, 2010 05:02:17 PM »

This is my new tattoo I got today for my birthday that was on friday, it was done by Jay Dee at Battleborn tattoos here in Reno. It is on the inner part of my upper left are and says everything will be alright because that is what I'm always saying to my family when things are hard, like they always are and I thought I needed to be reminded of it too sometimes. I love the way it turned out with the pink swirls, it didn't even hurt as much as I thought it would.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010 05:04:13 PM by tattooedcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
« Reply #199 on: December 12, 2010 07:12:27 PM »

Thanks Bananaleg.... i love how it came out, and i'm so pleased with it, i'd go back to Tim for another tattoo in a heart beat if i had the $$$ his work is wonderful, and he's an awesome guy to talk with and he's just generally awesome Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn about the Camera Term: Exposure
How to Compress an Image to Reduce File Size
How to use a Dutch Tilt
How to Increase Your Available Light
How an SLR Camera Differs from a Point and Shoot Camera
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kindling Bundle
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...