A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,647
Currently Running With Scissors:
642 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lets See Pics of Tattoos You Designed!  (Read 116883 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RenDuH

Let's go ask Mr. Beardsley. MISTER BEARDSLEEYY!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2010 08:27:01 PM »

Hey all!  Love this topic  Smiley

My very first tattoo ever, designed by me, and done a week or two after I turned 18:

The flash washed it out--the colors are definitely bolder in real life.
I don't love it, partially because it's kind of cliche, and partially because it's not the ideal design (guess I didn't think about it long enough before getting it), but it was my first, and it was my own design, so that's good enough for me  Smiley
Might wind up getting it updated one day or something...dunno....

Here's my most recent tatt, done April 2008, and still not completed [[the distortion is only due to the way I was standing]] :

A bigger version can be seen here:  http://renduh.deviantart.com/art/BunnyMan-121352955

It was designed by my friend Loren, who is an AMAZING artist:  http://hiiiloren.deviantart.com/
At the moment, she's actually apprenticing at a tattoo shop, so once she's finished apprenticing, she's going to be the one to finish up the tattoo!  I can't wait!!   Grin

I have plans for a few more, one of which is going to be photography-related, since I'm an aspiring photographer (here's my site:  http://www.wix.com/renduh/1 )
I know I want to have a camera IN the tattoo, but I haven't decided what I want exactly, yet.  Probably a cool photography quote to go along with it.  If anyone has any ideas they wanna throw at me, feel free--I'm open to suggestions  Wink
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010 08:28:35 PM by RenDuH » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Master of all things spelling and grammar related.

.:RenDuH:.
Hil-Billy
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2010 08:18:10 PM »

RenDuH, Does getting your side tattooed like that hurt alot? I haven't gotten one yet, but when I do I want it to be there and am just curious...It looks awesome too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Metal Vyxen
Vyxen of the Dark Crafts

Animals can't protect themselves

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2010 09:56:04 PM »

I got this done last year. I wanted it to be completely different and I couldn't find anything that I wanted so I drew a rough sketch (because I am completely useless at drawing) and this is what my Tattoo Artist came up with. It's not complete yet but it will be soon.

My Zombie Cupcake on my Lower back (also known as a Tramp Stamp)

After this is complete I'm getting 4 more cupcakes down in Halloween themes. A witch, Dracula, A Werewolf and A Skelleton there will be a haunted house in the background and various objects next to the cupcakes eg. bats next to dracula and him in a pool of blood, brains around the Zombie, a tombstone near the skelleton and broomstick and a cat near the witch and dirt and stuff near the werewolf and I want some lollies underneath and it to say "This is Halloween" I LOVE HALLOWEEN can you tell.
It will be at least a year before its finished but I can't wait Smiley

Sorry to dribble
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has not found a remedy for the worst of them all - the apthy of human beings!

Blogspot (It's only new)
http://zombiecupcake666.blogspot.com/
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

pug hugs

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2010 08:18:09 AM »

I really enjoy looking at these tattoos, I also love hearing the stories behind the tattoos.  Each one of mine has a story.  I think  every good tattoo needs to have a story be it your first tattoo and you were afraid it would hurt or a memorial tattoo. Grin  I have 6 tattoos, I didnt design them entirely though, I found pictures I liked online then, edited to make them more personal.  But anyways.......love these tattoos!  I cant wait until more people post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_In search of Simply Knitting magazines with Alan Dart patterns.  If you have any I'll swap ya for them!

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2010 08:59:44 AM »

I really enjoy looking at these tattoos, I also love hearing the stories behind the tattoos.  Each one of mine has a story.  I think  every good tattoo needs to have a story be it your first tattoo and you were afraid it would hurt or a memorial tattoo. Grin  I have 6 tattoos, I didnt design them entirely though, I found pictures I liked online then, edited to make them more personal.  But anyways.......love these tattoos!  I cant wait until more people post.
I completely agree with you that each tattoo should have meaning, all of mine are very important to me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
Booberthefraggle
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2010 09:44:48 PM »

I had a basic idea (onion+quote) but I left most of the design up to my tattoo guy since he's great at this.
I still have to get the color done (in about 2 weeks)
Its on my ribs, and I sat for 3 hours straight, owch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ha1ey7
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2010 02:41:46 PM »

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/wishes_of_the_unknown/itchy004.jpg

I designed this Smiley my first tattoo.. please excuse my bacne (back-acne. lol)
I dont have enough posts to post an image yet
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010 10:27:35 AM by sweets4ever - Reason: Edited to insert image for new member. Welcome to Craftster! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
*katiequince*
« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2010 10:04:13 AM »

I came up with the idea for having a dia de los muertos tat forever ago, and last year I finally decided what I wanted in it. Chummy from Tattoo 13 in Oakland drew it up. He did an excellent job. I can't wait to go back for another!!!!

---RenDuh, I love the bunny tattoo. It reminds me of that bunny costume from Donnie Darko.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ronarayas

rocking your world since 1987.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2010 07:25:09 AM »

My mom's latest... I know, I know. Original art by yours truly.
Ink by Jason of House of Madness.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010 08:33:54 AM by ronarayas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm glad I haven't found my style yet. I'd be bored to death."
-- Edgar Degas
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2010 11:24:55 PM »

I came up with the idea for having a dia de los muertos tat forever ago, and last year I finally decided what I wanted in it. Chummy from Tattoo 13 in Oakland drew it up. He did an excellent job. I can't wait to go back for another!!!

---RenDuh, I love the bunny tattoo. It reminds me of that bunny costume from Donnie Darko.

LOVE LOVE Love your tattoo. DH and I unknowingly got married on Dia De Los Muertos. We are huge fans and try and go to a little town south from us called Nogales for the Day of the Dead festivities they have annually. Love the colors, and the concept is wonderful! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Ways to Wear Co-Ords
3 Stylish Ways to Wear a Crop Top
How to Wear Basketball Shorts
How to Style Nike Trainers
3 Ways to Style Dungarees
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...