A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,112
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Super Simple Hair Doo Dads Swap Round 2 - Send Outs 9/12  (Read 10822 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ariethine
« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2009 01:52:09 PM »

Edit: So, my dog just got a beating... he jumped up on the couch with my beautiful kanzashi in his mouth only, it wasn't so beautiful anymore Cry he totally chewed it up! And the thing is, is he had to jump up on my dresser to get at it! Stupid dog...

Oh my god... that's horrible... (No offense but that's why I don't like dogs...) My moms puppies totally chewed up my most comfortable pair of shoes the other day. I was LIVID. But that's why I like cats and ferrets. >> My cat takes off with my yarn and my ferrets hoard my things, but they never ruin my crafting things or clothes. (One ferret eats my stuffed animal "safety eyes" out of their faces... but coincidentally, he's my mom's too.) But I hope you didn't beat your dog too hard.

I'm so glad I finally got it done. Now I really want to get started on making a dress... YAY! I'm waiting for all of my pretty hair accessories to come too, just got 3 partners left  Cheesy  I'm so excited!  ...I don't think my mom was satisfied about having to mail it... >> Cost 4 something for each package, and 6 something per with insurance. (Because my mom thinks about that stuff in case it's lost.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: September 11, 2009 02:46:57 PM »

Oh nono... I didn't do anything too harsh... just a spank and he had to sit in his crate for a little bit... the main part of fabric is ok... needs to get cleaned and I need to replace the button and little white fronds or whatever they're called...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
magadoo

I'm a robot in disguise

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2009 12:29:43 PM »

I'm sorry to hear about your dog chewing that beauthiful kanzashi, tcmatteson.  This is why I have fish.  The only bad thing they can do is go belly up!

On a different note, I have sent out today.  I feel bad for the potman that helped me because I was sending out for another swap as well and I had to get 10 DC numbers!  I was apologizing to the man before I even put all my packages on the counter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #173 on: September 14, 2009 01:20:39 PM »

Yeah, got another one today will post pic later........ :0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fibreartist4life
« Reply #174 on: September 16, 2009 06:57:55 PM »

I received a green and black hair clip from jessvict today.  VERY unique and original.  I will post ASAP which probably means closer to week end as I will be working a 12 1/2 hour day tomorrow.

Thanks

fibreartist4life
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dopey_44
« Reply #175 on: September 21, 2009 08:36:28 AM »

SENT OUT ALL MY PKGS ON FRIDAY
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/dopey44/

http://www.wists.com/dopey_44

love to spoil when i swap Smiley
i also LOVE popcorn mmmm Popcorn
aquasnow

Is taking a break from swaps for a while.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2009 10:45:16 AM »

I haven't received from Agulana yet (not sure if thats the right spelling).  Im still around but am trying to stay dry.  We are having tons of rain and flooding too.  And not to mention we are under a water advisory!  We cant drink any of the water here because the water plant got flooded and the water is contaminated! Not to mention the city next over has no water at all! But I am staying safe!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am taking a break from swaps for a while.  I am not accepting any personal swaps at this time until around Christmas time.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: September 22, 2009 11:00:31 AM »

I haven't received from Agulana yet (not sure if thats the right spelling).  Im still around but am trying to stay dry.  We are having tons of rain and flooding too.  And not to mention we are under a water advisory!  We cant drink any of the water here because the water plant got flooded and the water is contaminated! Not to mention the city next over has no water at all! But I am staying safe!  Shocked

Oh my goodness! This rain is wreaking havoc in worse ways than I thought! I'm glad to hear you're keeping safe, Aquasnow. I guess the stores are going crazy trying to keep bottled water on the shelves! I hope for everyone's sake out where you are, that this crisis gets fixed ASAP!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Great and Calamitous Tale of Johan Thoms
Project Cain Book Trailer
Geoffrey Girard Explains Cain’s Blood
Christopher Rice: What Are You Reading?
Colleen Hoover: What Are You Reading?
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...