A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,084
Currently Running With Scissors:
768 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Summer is for... \../ METAL \../ (CLOSED, sendouts 7/13)  (Read 14836 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DeadGirl
I am the lemon zester of destruction!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2009 03:23:29 PM »

Just working on some finishing touches for my projects... Woo-hoo, I can't wait for send-outs!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
morglanc

hey, are you going to throw that away?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2009 09:42:46 PM »

i just finished my replacement item for the one i screwed up! so i will definitely be sending tomorrow. i'm so excited! i'm more proud of this package than any other i've ever put together
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i love personal swaps. i'm looking to swap my art or paper crafts for some re-usable fabric snack bags, fabric sandwich wraps, fabric paper towels, glass pendants, ephemera, or art books.

http://www.wists.com/morglanc

http://morglanc.blogspot.com/
bunnyface
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2009 12:26:02 AM »

Just sent mine off to bezoona!  I'm trying to get some feedback in a hurry for the MJ swap (yeah yeah... metalhead into MJ... whatevs). 

Pfffft - on my MP3 player, it is not uncommon for it to go from Judas Priest to Journey to Mozart to Eurythmics to Iron Maiden to Great Big Sea to Enigma to Madonna to White Zombie to Led Zeppelin to Asia to.......

I also love me some crappy 80s flashback songs - anyone remember Cinnamon's Two of Hearts, Wang Chung, or WHAM! - sorry, so sad, but so true.....

The guitar player in BF's band is super depressed about MJ and is shocked that everyone else isn't jumping to cover Billie Jean.  I grew up waiting for the music video premiers back when they were on the news and it was a big deal.  Somewhere I've still got my old recorded VHS with all the MJ videos, and I think some Vanilla Ice too.  So while I love metal, I get a lot of crap around the house for some of my other tastes in music (but he grew up on a ranch with a mother who listened to strictly country, so I can't fault him for all the awesomeness he missed out on during his childhood I guess)

The project I've been working on is taking a lot longer than I thought it would Undecided!  I should finish it tomorrow (fingers crossed) and then  I have one left, I should be able to get that done if I kick it into sweatshop mode this weekend.  I already told BF I'm locking myself in the office and he's in charge of the baby (much as I encourage her to help, when it comes to crafting she just doesn't, and Mommy's projects are so much more interesting than the ones she gets to work on!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pennydreadfull

Craft or Die \m/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2009 07:24:18 AM »

im just about done with my medium, im stopping to get more supplies for my large after work and ill finish the small by this weekend so ill be sending out monday....i love metal crafting...so fun!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters - Francisco Goya

Always willing to do personal swaps!
http://pinterest.com/jamietoohey/
Instagram - jamietoohey
morglanc

« Reply #194 on: July 08, 2009 02:07:41 PM »

i sent today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i love personal swaps. i'm looking to swap my art or paper crafts for some re-usable fabric snack bags, fabric sandwich wraps, fabric paper towels, glass pendants, ephemera, or art books.

bezoona
« Reply #195 on: July 08, 2009 07:02:49 PM »

I have to tell you ladies something crazy that just happened tonight, I was at Joanns buying something I ran out of and I busted a creep taking upskirt photos. No joke! I caught him and shoved him and he ran out, a lady outside heard me yelling and wrote down his plate number. Its just crazy, I was SO upset!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

morglanc

« Reply #196 on: July 08, 2009 07:16:30 PM »

wow....i wear little dresses all the time and i'm always worried about that....super creepy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chimes
the chimenator

the chimenator

« Reply #197 on: July 09, 2009 09:25:17 AM »

I have to tell you ladies something crazy that just happened tonight, I was at Joanns buying something I ran out of and I busted a creep taking upskirt photos. No joke! I caught him and shoved him and he ran out, a lady outside heard me yelling and wrote down his plate number. Its just crazy, I was SO upset!

That is soooooo creepy!

I'm a very scandalous dresser sometimes... and I never worried about that before... but now I'm going to have to.  CREEPY.

I feel somehow responsible. :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2009 12:10:59 PM »

I hope to get my last piece finished tomorrow, or even tonight maybe, and then send this weekend or for sure by Monday!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
35/50 swaps
43/50 friends/family
78/50 total
Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2009 11:27:23 PM »

Hey everyone, I'll be out of town and without internet until Monday, at which point I will update everyone who has sent.

Judas Priest & Whitesnake were AMAZING, by the way. And Priest did Diamonds and Rust... hearing them cover Joan Baez sort of makes my life.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

STS Shop

Etsy shop
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your First Movie: Audio
How to Make Your First Movie: Lighting
How to Cast Your First Movie
How to Budget Your First Movie
How to Write Your First Movie
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...