A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
467 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Summer is for... \../ METAL \../ (CLOSED, sendouts 7/13)  (Read 16193 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chimes
the chimenator

the chimenator

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2009 02:36:43 PM »

ive seen NIN four times, by far the best show ive ever been to!! i even passed out once...very long story but i got to stand right in front of trent on the other side of the railing, woot!! i could have gone complete psycho on him but i was too dazed and didnt  Roll Eyes

awesome. Smiley I *love* trent. I've only seen them twice, and am missing their final tour...but it's a great show! First time I was on the railing the whole time! (big feat for a little girl!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strutter
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2009 01:08:02 PM »

^like nightwish, sonata artica and stratovarius style of stuff? don't worry I'll still sew you some pretty stuff Tongue

Hell yes! Love those bands (except Stratovarius). Especially Nightwish. My favourite number one symphonic metal band. I saw them with SA at the Palladium in Dallas on September 16th.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2009 01:15:05 PM by Strutter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CartoonJunkie
Rock, Rock On!

Doodily doo ding dong doodily doodily doo

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2009 09:37:24 PM »

Haha, well due to the surprising number of trve metal Wink  fans on here, I did ask the swap org to pair me with non hair-metal fans. I'll be so thrilled to stitch some sweet Mayhem baby onesies. it wont quite be the same if I'm doing poison Sad

Yea, I feel the same way. Metal is such a broad genre so I hope if I end up signing up that I get someone with similar metal taste.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's something you don't see every day... one hopes." - Killface

My Wist
morglanc

hey, are you going to throw that away?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2009 10:22:42 PM »

Haha, well due to the surprising number of trve metal Wink  fans on here, I did ask the swap org to pair me with non hair-metal fans. I'll be so thrilled to stitch some sweet Mayhem baby onesies. it wont quite be the same if I'm doing poison Sad

Yea, I feel the same way. Metal is such a broad genre so I hope if I end up signing up that I get someone with similar metal taste.

i hope i get someone with similar tastes as well! i cant for the life of me think of what to craft for hair metal....although some of my favorite groups got their start as hair metal bands
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i love personal swaps. i'm looking to swap my art or paper crafts for some re-usable fabric snack bags, fabric sandwich wraps, fabric paper towels, glass pendants, ephemera, or art books.

http://www.wists.com/morglanc

http://morglanc.blogspot.com/
bezoona
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2009 02:10:57 PM »

just a few more days until we get our partners! yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TintedShadow
Craft it with stardust!

*Even the prettiest rose has thorns*

« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2009 03:39:56 PM »

^like nightwish, sonata artica and stratovarius style of stuff? don't worry I'll still sew you some pretty stuff Tongue

Hell yes! Love those bands (except Stratovarius). Especially Nightwish. My favourite number one symphonic metal band. I saw them with SA at the Palladium in Dallas on September 16th.

I love Nightwish too! I saw them in Birmingham, UK last year. I think my favourite genre is symphonic/goth metal.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009 04:42:32 PM by kittykill - Reason: Quoted image » THIS ROCKS   Logged

*There's no such thing as strangers, just friends you haven't met yet*
andwedanced
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2009 08:07:33 PM »

I just sent in my info!

It's awesome to see so many women into metal!

Has anyone seen Global Metal? It's a doc done by Sam Dunn who did Head Banger's Journey
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunnyface
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2009 08:13:02 PM »

Has anyone seen Global Metal? It's a doc done by Sam Dunn who did Head Banger's Journey

I was trying to remember what it was called!  BF and I have seen some clips on Youtube and we LOVED Head Banger's Journey.  It's all so fascinating!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DeadGirl
I am the lemon zester of destruction!

« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2009 05:58:47 AM »

I haven't seen it yet, but it looks awesome! And speaking of heavy metal movies, has anybody seen the Anvil movie? I'm seeing it next Friday  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TrickyMcVomit
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2009 07:03:49 AM »

just saw NIN and Janes addiction yesterday....I stood in the rain the entire time....but it was worth it!.!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Orihime
How to Draw Mung Daal
How to Draw Moritaka Mashiro
How to Draw a Monkey
How to Draw Mojo Jojo from The Powerpuff Girls
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...