A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,450
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Litha/Summer Solstice/Midsummer Card Swap 12  (Read 20006 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2009 07:54:05 PM »

audio-astrophysics - we are not exactly an exclusive club, LOL! I think that we all have our own set of beliefs in this bunch and you would be welcome to join as long as everyone plays nice. We have had some interesting participants - including an atheist and some who follow Virgin Mary or Sanria - but I don't think I ever meant this to be exclusively for ONLY witches and pagans - just wanted to make sure that everyone that came to visit, so to speak, knows what they are walking in on! LOL!

I do realize that. I would totally play nice I'm a very open person, I'm pretty much someone with the belief that everyone should be able to coexist, but I was wiccan for like three weeks when I was in Junior High so I know a bit about it! (yeah it wasn't for long, but I was only like 13 Roll Eyes) I was thinking about joining the WWP chunky page swap, but I'm really not sure I should join any extra swaps right now, (I have an international package for IYP that probably going to cost nearly $50 Shocked)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2009 10:58:24 PM »

international shipping can be a bear! with hungry cubs!

I think I usually pay about $45 to $55 for international packages unless they are little packages - but I figure if I am, they are too - so it is only fair. Though, little green dragonfly and I swapped once and it was not that much because we agreed to send smaller items that were not as heavy - it was fun too, because I sent to her and she turned right around and sent mine to me in the same box I sent her! LOL! it became a traveling box and got sent off again in the FOCR, so I always wondered where that box finally ended up  Wink

if you want to join the Chunky page swap, go for it - join only one group and you will send to three people, and no more than one would be international and I think the most to send a chunky page international would cost would be $3 or so!

or you could join the next round (which honestly scares the dickens out of me) which will be a shrine swap...

I am not good with glue, LOL!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2009 02:08:19 AM »

audio you should so consider joining the chunky page swap, because your pages are awesome. the one you sent me was fabulous. ( its on this page http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=304914.0 if anyone wants to check it out, I cant work out how to repost it here)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2009 08:55:21 AM »

Audio - I'm sure you have figured out that "pagan" to us means all kinds of things!  And our crafting involves just about any gods and goddess, any fantasy creatures (dragons, fairies, gnomes and such) and chakras and elements and colors and anything "symbolic".  Trees, flowers, just about anything is "symbolic" to us.   I think anyone could join in the chunky pages and have fun - we are outrageously ecclectic around here!!

Here are two more cards I received -

From our lovely Luna and Solitaire!  Goddess, Goddess everywhere  Grin

I am only missing my card from Jenna and I am leaving on vacation today (if I ever get my  sh;)t  together!)  I won't be able to post a pic of it until after July 14th - sorry!  I'll be "around" hopefully on the iPhone, since I can't imagine going without my Craftster for so long.  Hope it doesn't rain too much ... us Arizonans tend to melt in the rain!!  And I think the temp in PA will be in the 80's - better bring my jacket -  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
RondaS

« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2009 11:50:29 AM »

that is a totally awesome chunky page audio! we have a few hours until sign ups close, but if you want to join and we are closed send me a pm to see if I have sorted groups out yet - I will gladly add you in!

Ronda
Blessings!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009 11:56:22 AM by RondaS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Brightest Blessings!
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2009 12:40:45 PM »

that is a totally awesome chunky page audio! we have a few hours until sign ups close, but if you want to join and we are closed send me a pm to see if I have sorted groups out yet - I will gladly add you in!

Ronda
Blessings!

ok, ok you guys totally talked me into it! I'm excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2009 04:22:08 PM »

Hey phnx! It's suppose to rain and be in the low 70's during the day! At night we're in the 50's - you better bring sweats!!!! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2009 05:59:07 AM »

Ronda
Blessings!

Ronda is magical like that! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2009 08:22:45 PM »

Ronda
Blessings!
Ronda is magical like that! Grin

how does one type that funny sound that you make by snorting into your nose with you mouth shut? *add that here*  Grin

glad you joined up audio - will be great fun!

on another note - got my wonderful card from Luna today! will get a pic later on, maybe tomorrow.

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brightest Blessings!
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2009 05:25:02 AM »

ORGANIZATIONAL NOTE:
I still need Luna (I'll get her in person! and Toby to update their lists of received. We're down to the wire with just a couple of odds and ends!
Looks like everyone has met their obligations - we just need some posted pics and we can call this another finished session of beautifulcards!

thanks to you all for such loveliness and for making my job so easy!!! Thank you thank you thank you
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009 05:30:11 AM by Windoverireland » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Momma Loves Her Little Son Animation Video
Paige Toon Talks About Her Books
Paige Toon Reveals What Her Best Quality Is
Hush, Hush Book Trailer by Becca Fitzpatrick
Cassandra Clare at a Bryant Park Event in New York
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...