A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pimp My Cube/Office Swap Gallery  (Read 8265 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009 08:52:43 AM »

I love those hitchhikers push pins!!! Oh they are sooo fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewMamaLady

I heart handmade!!

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009 04:56:59 PM »

I received from ABarrios today.

Here is my fun stuff:

I lost my picture of the organizer but it's really cool. It's got lots of thread and small supplies in it.

A sewing machine apron...

Some cute little owl magnets...

Owl stickers...

& Some cannnddddyyyyy....

Thanks ABarrios! This was a fun swap.  Grin
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009 05:31:09 PM by SewMamaLady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homespun gifts for your friends and family!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shallwespinmydear
Will be posting more items soon. Check back!
ABarrios

I only look innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009 12:43:21 PM »

OMG!!! SewMamaLady is AWESOME!!!!  I just got my package and now I feel like I didn't do enough for her.  Seriously I LOVE everything she sent me, so amazing!!  I will post pictures tomorrow of the pluthera of things she sent me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazyred

Livin' high in Alaska......and lovin' it!!!

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009 03:13:02 PM »

What a fantastic gallery!!!  Everything looks fabulous Shocked Shocked

Had to get a new camera, and figure it out Tongue, to post pictures of the awesome package that I received from quaggy - but here are my unbelievably gorgeous goodies

Here's a photo of everything - just AMAZING!!

A closer up of the chalkboard wall hanging.  The "chalkboard" is fabric too Shocked, and I sooo love the colors!!  It will make me happier to walk into the office in the mornings Wink.  The matching matchbox on the side is an "Office Workers Survival Kit", chock full of everything that one might need to survive the workday Wink....

A matching clock - the flowers are done in polymer clay (I believe) and gorgeous!!!

a pen holder with the flowers around the top and filled with pens and flower lollies Grin

matching jumbo paperclips - I adore these beauties!!!- and supplies

coffee mug, 'Don't Ask Me, I Just Work Here' --

Thank you, so much, quaggy, for this most amazing package!!!!!  I love it all and it's going to be put to good use immediately Grin Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blessed be.
ABarrios

I only look innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009 03:37:58 PM »

Okay I couldn't wait to post the pictures and share in the happiness with everyone so I took pics with my cell and hope that they do some justice.

First, an amazing wall organizer to help with all the different forms and things I work with, and one of my most favorite things the Giant A (for Amber)

Next an AMAZING Lumbar pillow with a shamrock on it, and two Hand Dyed dollies(sp?)
So amazing, I didn't even tell SewMamaLady, but I have a bad back and have been looking for a lumbar pillow since my car accident!

A votive candle jar, with a light candle in it so I don't accidentally burn down the office (nudge nudge), handmade coasters, Shamrock thumb tacks that I LOVE and a cute little organizer with green paperclips and a mini tape roll and lots of fun stuff.

a cute little notebook with a calendar inside

and a cigar box with shamrock on it!!! 

I forgot to take a picture of a really cool stencil that she also sent that I totally LOVE I make a lot of tote bags and hand painted t-shirts and things and I love it!!!

On the left a BEAUTIFUL piece of artwork that incorporated the Shamrocks and the green which is just amazing, my boss took it when I brought it in to work and decided to hang it by the door, he thought it was great.  Also on the right a green picture frame for my Notary License!

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! SewMamaLady you are amazing!!!!!!  You got the shamrock perfect, it looks just like the one on our business cards and signs!!

Oh and just a quick note, no I am not Irish or obsessed with Shamrock's the company I work for is called Shamrock Paving. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009 05:32:27 PM »

What an awesome gallery!

I received from Diablita!

Everything, a cloth wall organizer for my papers, including hooks for hanging (I love it!), three cloth boxes for drawer organization, and fabric magnets that came in a cute little pouch!

Thanks so much!  All of this will be put to good use!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009 06:20:18 PM »

I received my package from crazyred.  I love it all.  Looks like everyone is receiving at the same time.  This great mobile made from Cd's.  She has used tropical themed pictures and covered Cd's. I still do not have my window scene picture but this is the wall it will be on.  It will look like the ocean breeze is moving the mobile. These work very well, I had a hard time getting a picture of all picture sides.

She also stenciled this great shell design on this glass container and covered pens with florist tape and added tropical flowers. I bet my pens will not walk as easy now. 

I love all the magnets made from game pieces and bottle caps, 2 I had to re glue the magnets on. They are on connect four game pieces and they got left at home.Also a letter opener.

2 file folders

A great dry erase board with colored markers and silver magnets

This was really a fun swap.  I enjoyed crafting and receiving.  Thanks to our organizer, Fabulous job!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casstasstrophe
*may contain awesome

I have a little geek in me. Do you?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009 06:26:45 PM »

Wow! The gallery just exploded today. Everyone has gotten so many amazing things...Including me  Grin Grin Grin!

I received an amazing package from Guineverefree today! Each item came with common functional uses of each object! So cute.

The first thing I opened was this sweet little Star Wars drawing in a frame. It's perfect because my dad used to say this to me all the time, but it was in a totally sarcastic way. I'd be all like, "Dad! 1+1=3!" And my dad would get a puzzled look on his face and say, "Gee, the force is strong with this one"
Function:
1. Blank wall destroyer
2. Motivational poster
3. Reminder that maybe someday that file will find you instead of you having to get up and find it.

Next up was this super handy coaster set.
Function:
Protector of desks against aliens, Voldemort, various bad guys, and water rings!

Space Magnets

The most adorable kawaii traffic cones! These are going on top of my inbox to warn others of impending disater.
Function:
1. Cuteness (which they totally are!)
2. Warns of impending paper collapses
3. Airborne weapon when necessary

Next up was this super cool and super dorky pencil holder. My nerdiness must need some sharpening though. I tried to translate and all I got was "DATB". I must do more sleuthing this evening and see if I can come up with something else.
Function:
1. Container of all writing utensils
2. Conversation piece

And last but certainly not least, I asked for a blanket because they keep the A/C so low at my office. I freeze to death if I don't wear sweaters and long pants. With this super cozy beauty, I can now wear skirts to work and not have to try and use my jacket to keep my legs warm. When I asked for a blanket, I was thinking maybe a fleece no sew or a simple patchwork blanket but this far exceeded my expectations.
Function:
1. Warmth
2. A quick but not effective hiding place from your boss.

So I totally got spoiled and I absolutely can not wait to go to work tomorrow and give these lovelies a home.

Thanks a billion times Guineverefree!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewMamaLady

I heart handmade!!

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009 07:45:17 PM »

Wow everything is awesome!

I feel so honored that my art piece is now incorporated into your offices decor ABarrios.  Grin That is SO nice.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homespun gifts for your friends and family!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shallwespinmydear
Will be posting more items soon. Check back!
ariane.phillips
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009 10:17:16 PM »

Wow!  Everything looks great!  There was some big packages out there... now I am nervous!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beer Can Chicken on the Grill
Buttermilk Biscuit and Sausage Gravy Sandwich Recipe
Sky-High Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with Blue-Cheese Slaw
Blueberry Pancakes with a Secret Ingedient
Coconut Oil Is the Secret to This Homemade Granola Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...