A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
405 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lightbulb Concept Map  (Read 3357 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pandaz
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009 01:46:32 AM »

wow thank you all for your comments! for those asking about what my professor thought, he loved it! he was really glad that I followed through on my concept and told me to keep it for sure and that he would keep his eye out for a call for entries for some sort of exhibition. It was a huge compliment for me Smiley

It was a LOT of tedious work, so im so happy that it came together and you all really appreciate it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SciFunk
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009 12:35:02 PM »

Oooh.. Yep, I agree with everyone before me, what a fantastic idea. But I'm with you--I certainly wouldn't want it hanging in my room. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mere
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009 02:47:33 PM »

This totally rocks!!  I got lightbulbs I didnt want to throw away b/c I can do SOMETHING with them, & this is amazing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What would Flo do?
munchkinarooo
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009 06:21:42 AM »

amazing!!!! that would really be amazing to have in a bedroom, you could right things like Good morning! and Have a Nice Day! in bright colors and hang it over your bed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A friend of mine that we met in Len whos father was older than him that and had a washing machine that a guy had to fix, that guys second couisn that had a sister in law that had a grandmother that had a maid that had a friend that sold tofu. Well a neighbour of hers has what you lent me.
Copy Right
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009 02:19:15 PM »

What a fantastic idea. Really well put together.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ollieorange
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2009 08:06:26 PM »

Brilliant! Is it hard to get the paper in the bulbs without it getting all wonky?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennocide

You look TASTY!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2009 09:30:12 PM »

That's really pretty  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MarquessaDuPont
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009 09:46:27 PM »

Holy Heck I'm more than a little impressed. Go Yerself!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's ok. My Mum said I could.
pandaz
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009 05:41:47 PM »

Brilliant! Is it hard to get the paper in the bulbs without it getting all wonky?

its not too bad, you just have to try to clear as big of a hole as you can when your hollowing them out (bigger hole means you dont have to curl it as much, and any sharp parts poking out can scratch them) and then i just rolled it up gently and quickly slid it in, it stayed pretty curled, but then i took a pencil (or something else that will fit) and pressed it against the edge of the bulb opposite the way it was curled to  kind of bend it back? then they stayed pretty flat.

did that make sense? its kind of a weird concept to explain, I can try to make a visual if you like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beefishie
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009 07:34:28 PM »

Sweet way to create a concept map! Totally blows the simple pen-and-paper type out of the water, or off the desk so to speak.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I knit and make jewelry mostly, but do a few other crafts as well. PM me. =)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Sesame Chicken Tidbits
How to Make Onion Rings
Sub Sandwich Recipe
Short Ribs Recipe
How to Make Boneless Breaded Chicken Leg Cajun Style
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...