A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,524
Currently Running With Scissors:
481 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 70
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 10 (Closed)  (Read 40558 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 22, 2009 02:32:30 AM »

Esme-Alice has finally arrived in Adelaide! She is at the post office right now because we were out when the delivery person came so I am picking her up tomorrow! SO EXITED! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #641 on: September 22, 2009 05:23:29 AM »

Esme-Alice has finally arrived in Adelaide! She is at the post office right now because we were out when the delivery person came so I am picking her up tomorrow! SO EXITED! Grin
OMG! THANK GOODNESS! I was having a heart attack over the weekend that she was delivered to the wrong address. I checked and triple checked that I wrote it correctly and I was just so scared since the post office had said it was delivered. Whew! I can't wait for you to open it up and have her show you all the cool stuff we did.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #642 on: September 22, 2009 10:59:43 AM »

is doing the feedbacks today. if you have sent and received AND posted pics then you will receive your feedback. no pictures means you will not get feedback until you have done so. thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 24, 2009 09:47:24 AM »

**PICTURES POSTED FIRST PAGE OF THE GALLERY!**

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
WOW! That's all I can say about Esme-Alice coming home. KiwiDragons made such a beautiful scrapbook and went absolutely nuts with goodies, we really got spoilt!

She sent home "Raymond" a big plush stingray! You get it? RAYmond! Because he's a ray! We got such a laugh out of that Cheesy
Lollies from Japan, St. Louis made of chocolate, magnets, postcards, a dreamcatcher! I LOVE the dreamcatcher! Baseball cups, a candle, new clothes for Esme, so many goodies!
My favourite pages of the scrapbook have to be the movies page because I have been collecting movie tickets for years and there were 4 American movie tickets on the page Grin I also loved the glow in the dark golf and the baseball pages Grin I just can't express how much we got spoilt.

But I feel so bad... see I sent 6 souvenirs, Kiwi sent SIX HUNDRED! I hope your not disappointed KiwiDragons we all feel quite bad for not doing enough Undecided I hope her scrapbook makes up for it a little bit. We took her to a lot of things but I'm really sorry about not sending as many presents as you did Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
ckchan
« Reply #644 on: September 24, 2009 10:27:53 AM »

Just wondering, will there be a winter version of LV swap?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #645 on: September 24, 2009 10:30:34 AM »

I'm not concerned with the amount of "goodies." I just picked stuff up here and there while we were having our fun and it added up. I was worried because I didn't have a lot of "Missouri" goodies, so I just added a few more random things. Like the dreamcatcher-it doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but I thought it was neat, so I sent it along. Don't worry at all! I'm about the easiest swap partner-I love everything!

Edit: EEK! When I got home from work Zazie was waiting for me! I'm uploading pics now!

Edit Again: Pictures are up in the gallery HERE.

Luna-that scrapbook is awesome! It's so fat and huge-I love it! I love everything-I raved in my picture post, but I just can't thank you enough for showing Zazie such an awesome time!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009 03:14:04 PM by KiwiDragons - Reason: link to photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: September 24, 2009 11:26:12 PM »

I saw her scrapbook at the craft shop and HAD to have it! I mean it has her picture on the front in 3D, it's perfect! Cheesy
And I want to say thanks again for Raymond the stingray I really love him Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

Im a crafting Heffer :-)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #647 on: September 25, 2009 04:13:56 AM »

Hi Guys

I havnt been on crafster for yonks and ive been busy having a baby ha ha was wondering if there is gong to be a winter little visitor round?Huh :-)

Sweetheffer
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug :-)
My Wists
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #648 on: September 25, 2009 05:17:10 AM »

I saw her scrapbook at the craft shop and HAD to have it! I mean it has her picture on the front in 3D, it's perfect! Cheesy
And I want to say thanks again for Raymond the stingray I really love him Grin
I know-that book is just adorable! And I got myself my own Raymond too-I just couldn't resist. Smiley

There was a winter round last year, but I don't think anyone has really discussed another one.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009 05:17:42 AM by KiwiDragons » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: September 25, 2009 07:25:51 AM »

I don't know when Halloween happens because we don't have it here Sad I'm assuming it's soon judging by all the spooky swaps popping up but I'd love my LV to be visiting for Halloween next year! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 70 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Preemies Part 2/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Preemies Part 4/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Preemies Part 6/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Preemies Part 11/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Newborns Part 4/11
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...