A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 298,236
Currently Running With Scissors:
567 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 70
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 10 (Closed)  (Read 41453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009 09:12:04 AM »

Just sent in my questionnaire. This is my favorite swap! This round I'm sending Zazie the Unicorn.

Funny! I'm sending a unicorn too!!! hehe!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
Avian Flight
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009 09:27:03 AM »

Aww I just realized Galvin has been to NY before! Someone was from Brooklyn in the last round? I'm from Brooklyn! Plus, your hometown is So. Cal? I will be taking my LV around NY and the bay area in Cali. We're most likely going to Yosemite National Park too. So I'm guessing unless you want to repeat NY (I can do new places?), you won't be getting hello kitty.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009 11:09:03 AM »

I definitely see both sides of the gallery issue.

It's too bad there wasn't a way to do both- have the convenience of having all of your pictures grouped together.. plus have notices sent out  Tongue

Unless everyone posted a separate message "Hey, ___ gallery is updated" in the gallery thread when they updated their gallery. Would that work?

I wonder if something like this would work or if it would get crazy complicated...
I think it's a bit of "6 of one a half dozen of the other".  I really like the organization of the mini-gallery set up (as i know I will lose track of who's connected with who and what not if it's all jumbled up) but I also know I have missed things in past rounds due to not checking often enough.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009 11:33:40 AM »

I definitely see both sides of the gallery issue.

It's too bad there wasn't a way to do both- have the convenience of having all of your pictures grouped together.. plus have notices sent out  Tongue

Unless everyone posted a separate message "Hey, ___ gallery is updated" in the gallery thread when they updated their gallery. Would that work?

I wonder if something like this would work or if it would get crazy complicated...
I think it's a bit of "6 of one a half dozen of the other".  I really like the organization of the mini-gallery set up (as i know I will lose track of who's connected with who and what not if it's all jumbled up) but I also know I have missed things in past rounds due to not checking often enough.

I think that would become a bit too much as far as posts go. Also, if you REALLY wanted to do a mini gallery you totally could. I am just not making everyone do it. But if you want to go for it, and I can put a link to your mini on the 1st page of the gallery. I leave it up to each of you to decide what you want. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
tcha345
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009 12:08:42 PM »

my little visitor, Tyranno Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
Avian Flight
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009 12:25:33 PM »

so many cute dinos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009 12:30:06 PM »

Here's the best shot i could get of Aleera! She's soo excited to be traveling!! She hasnt stopped telling me the places she'd like to visit!

I swear i'll post a better picture when i find my camera cable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009 03:09:23 PM »

I sent in my info today and I have a half-finished mouse on the desk next to me... waiting to go! I'll try to finish her up tonight or tomorrow and post up a picture. I'm super excited about this swap!!!!!

/bounce
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2009 04:35:19 PM »

Wow, 2 unicorns? And several dinos too! Zazie is already packed and pretty much ready to go. Now all we need is an address. I can't wait to see where she goes and who comes here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
Transatlanticism

Pies para que los quiero, si tengo alas pa' volar?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2009 05:52:47 PM »

Haha walter is just a little bit bigger than my hand, I don't have a ruler, and I have fairly small hands... sorry for the unorthodox measurements!
So he's pretty small, but don't tell him that he likes to think he's big and whatnot.

And ha nope, I'm actually almost eighteen. Though some days I feel nine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 70 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pottery Making: Learn Trimming
Pottery Making: Learn Wedging
Pottery Making: How Does Glazing Work
How Is Pottery Made
Pottery Making: Choosing Clay
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner
Monsters, Monsters Everywhere

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...