A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 305,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
374 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kingdom Hearts Swap?  (Read 3647 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Krafty_Karasu
call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2009 09:29:41 PM »

I'll see what they say on the subject.

I have sadly never done any cosplay.  Sad  the closest I have ever come is dressing up in an awesome Batman mask (it looked exactly like Michael Keaton's mask) and freaking black sweat pants (I couldn't help it.  it was like 30 degrees outside on Halloween and snowing.  it blew).  I would just love to be an Organization XIII member.  I'm not worried about being a specific member, just the mysterious figure.  but alas, I can't sew that well and I can't afford those prices I see for custom costumes.  Sad  actually, now that I think about it, I might still have my blue duster vest, and I have a black wig...I could always be Rinoa.  just get the rest of her outfit together and sew a couple of little wings on the back of my vest and there she is.

I personally love Xemnas.  I have a fictional character crush on him.  Tongue  and Axel.  and Reno (AC).  and Cloud (AC).  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
tavernkitty
Amigo of the Catigos

Woot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2009 10:07:24 PM »

lol, I love those fictional crushes. Roxas, Wolfram from kyou kara maou, Viral from Gurren.... wait... Im noticing a trend here. Blonde... guys... Sadly though I've actually only cosplayed as Roxas and that was way back in 2006. I'll be cosplaying Viral this year and I am going to try to do Wolfram as well for Ohayocon. I've got some time. But a little nervous as its only my second con and certainly bigger than the one I went to before. ^.^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my Wist
Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2009 04:32:57 PM »

I have a good chance of possibly being able to cosplay at a con in August, but I'm not sure about a costume or if I really will be able to go (stupid US.  I will need a passport to get back into the country and I don't have one).  I don't have a job right now, and if I get a job at some point, it's a matter of can I get the time off.  my partner for the Jim Henson swap is/was at Anime North in Toronto (lucky twit even lives there) invited me to hang out with her and her friends if I am able to go.  Grin  I have lots of ideas of who/what I want to go as, but then, there's the costume issue.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
tavernkitty
Amigo of the Catigos

Woot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2009 05:41:06 PM »

That reminds me I need to update my passport. urgh. When I went to toronto it was just birth certificate, if they even asked for it and they didnt. But that was pre2001.  I wanted to do that swap! Just didnt get feedback in time. ^.^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my Wist
Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2009 07:07:16 PM »

yeah, all it was before was a birth certificate.  I think it may have been asked for once many, many, MANY years ago.  when I went to the DMV back in 2007, I found out that the piece of paper I'd been using as my birth certificate wasn't even my actual birth certificate.  I was told I couldn't get my driver's license (I was moving back here from another state) until I had it.  I said that's what I had always used and what I used to get my license in Kentucky and Ohio (they found that odd since I moved to both of those states well after 2001), but they said because of 9/11, what I was using was no longer valid.  back in the 80's (not sure how long before or after 1982) in the state of New York, they were handing out a "Certificate of Registration of Birth".  what crap.  so I had to travel a half hour to the J-town municipal building, then another half hour back to the DMV because of that stupid thing.  grrrrr...

I'm sure there will be another JH swap.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Know Whether The Nikon D700 or D300 is Right for You
How to Clean the Sensor of a Digital SLR
Canon EOS 1000D Camera Review
How to Photograph Fungi
Nikon D3 Camera Review
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #114 - Pick It and Craft It!
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Paper Stars
June 29, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...