A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 298,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
699 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tutorial: iBook / Backpack / Boombox / Rabbit (Pics fixed - 1/11)  (Read 125352 times)
Tags for this thread: tutorial , featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Princess Dukki
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2005 01:34:13 PM »

I will have a lot of free time in a couple weeks. Therefore, I am willing to construct these boombox backpacks for sale.

You know, if you could find a little yellow radio, I'd be tempted to get you to make a little radio purse for me. I know exactly the radio I'm looking for, I've passed it (and several of its cousins) up about a million times at the thrift store because while I thought it was cute, I didn't have any use for it at the time. And now there's NOTHING there. EVER. Just like the rollerskates. Until last year, I swear, they had rollerskates lining the walls. Now that I want a pair, poof! Gone! ARGH.

*le sigh* And that radio would have been just the right size for my mp3 player. Knew I should have listened to the little voice.

I'll stop complaining now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What was that for?! Chickens are not your brethren!
winterweight
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2005 02:57:42 PM »

If I made this bag I would be the happiest person ever, maybe I wouldn't understand how cool I or the bag was.  I don't know.  something like that.  and if i made this bag i would never eat chili mac, cause that is sooo gross.  instead i would pizza with exotic omelette like toppings.  it would be devine and all because of this amazing bag.  next make one out of a toaster please.  for sale? oh my.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftpunk
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2005 05:41:14 PM »

I actually got a chance to meet this amazing crafty guy at the Punk Rock Craft Fair at UMCP this past weekend.  I saw him walk in with this boombox on a strap, and I ran right over and said "You're that guy from Craftster!" 

Ladies, he is even cuter in person.  If he wasn't way too young for me (and I didn't already have a darling boyfriend) I would have asked him out on the spot. 

Anyways, hi again, i hope the wristband you got from me is treating you well.  You have inspired my boyfriend to try and make something like this for himself.   Or buy one from you at least!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.rebound-designs.com 
Handcrafted Bling
mishti
amateur transmogrifier

Under There?

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2005 06:23:29 PM »

Dude.  Heh.  Much love for the electronically inclined crafty man from my fellow ladies.  If I weren't married I'd hop on the "Gushing Over You" bandwagon, too.   Grin

That is a cool project, with stellar results.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am mebellus on Ravelry
retropolitan
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2005 08:28:28 AM »

DUDE this is the coolest thing i have seen in MY LIFE
i sooo want to make one
can i ask you first of all

where did you get your boom box from and how much did u pay for it (just bin checking out ebay for ideas)

annnd how big is the one you made into a bag?

also. if you don't use the speakers (as in you don't wire em' up so you can listen to music from them) and you put somthing like a lap top / mp3 player/electronics in there
would you have to dismantle the speakers (so the strong magnets didn't fuck with the electronics in the laptop/mp3? or would that only apply if you were inputting sound into the actual speakers?)?
 if you could email me back (annroughton@aol.com) that would be most excellent
thank you Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Selah
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2005 03:58:04 PM »

I don't even remember if I posted a comment already and who can wade through 15 pages of sheer adoration really (unless of course it's directed at oneself).  This is the best  homage to the 80s and old school rap that I have ever seen.  Rock on with your boombox toting self.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ladywyntir
Wyntir Witch of the West

"Knit is Good... But Crochet is WICKED!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2005 06:04:18 PM »

oh my god... LONG LIVE THE 80's man!  that is just so awesome, and you got respect from the old schoolers  ^_^

way to recycle!

~wyn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dinosaurshateemo
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2005 07:38:36 AM »

flippping awesome.

i love how the sound goes through the boombox, i never would have thought of that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
guitar*girl
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2005 03:49:47 PM »

Shocked That has to be the most creative/unique/original thing i've ever seen... i'd never have thought of that! thanks for sharing it with us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've lost my sanity; can I borrow yours?
coconut
The Saucy Coconut

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2005 11:17:30 AM »

I know that there are 16 pages of WOWs, but you totally deserve it and I need to add to it.

WOW.  That is so freaking creative and completely AWESOME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beth Kobliner Talks About Get a Financial Life
Toby Lester Reveals His Favorite History Book
But I Wanted a Baby Brother Book Trailer
Farai Chideya Talks About Kiss the Sky
Meet Author Simon Majumdar
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...