A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,710
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fantasy, Fairytales, Faeries and Folklore round 2 gallery!  (Read 8617 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DragonFly4
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009 12:25:00 PM »

All the packages are looking great so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
Innaura

Here I am, doing science.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009 09:27:32 AM »

Everything is so pretty!  It's giving me swap anxiety.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist, always a work in progress: http://www.wists.com/Innaura
ysmeine
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009 01:50:23 PM »

Love the greenman mask and the mermaid bracelet
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chanemza
Your temper brings dishonor to my happy mushu palace.

Chick of The Sea

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009 07:08:39 PM »

I really hope little green dragonfly likes everything I made for her.  I know she'll like the extras.  I was going to send some more, but the muffler fell off my car today and I had to get a ride to the post office!  So I couldn't stop and pick up the little extra things I'd wanted to Sad  But I did manage to send a couple of things extra that I made.  It's really cool to ship things halfway around the world Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

christinaX
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009 06:12:51 PM »

Huzzah!!  I got my package!!!  Tero is the best swap partner ever!!

It definitely made my day!

Ahem, a bit of warning.  She made me a funny funny funny gnome, but I don't think I can post the pic cause you can see his weiner.  So, here is the link to the pics she posted, and they are not kid/work friendly. I don't know how else to handle it, uh, hehe, so click on this link if you want to see it:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307506.msg3522514#msg3522514

I can, however, show you the other goods!  I am so very spoiled and it's like Tero knows me. 

Here is everything, except the naked gnome, together:

Here is two awesome pendants with mermaids and unicorns, a mermaid bookmark, and a swell pair of earrings that everyone will totally want:

A cool fairy bookmark and a nice handwritten note:

Three unicorn books with my fave artist's work in them :

A cool fairy fabric panel:

And a sweet bag with the green woman, handbeaded goodness:

I am in total heaven  Grin  In fact, I may need a smile remover by the end of the night!

Tero rocks my socks off!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
YoungMom

My honey and I

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009 06:29:43 PM »

Lovely_enigma spoiled me!!! Here are pictures of all the wonderful goodies!!! Sorry for the poor quality...I really need to invest in a better camera.

Here is the beautiful wooden book (in my favorite color!!) with shell decorations, and the opening
in the front is for a picture!!

But it gets better....it opens up to a mermaid!!!! (pictures do not do this justice)

And here are the sea goodies!!!!! The bar of wax is warm sand scented....and it smells sooo good!!! I'm going ot put the stickers on my daily planner!

And these are book pages from a 1st edition 1952 stage play called "Two For The Seesaw"!!! Love it!!! The framed one is already on my wall!!!

She also sent my kids some goodies!!!! This was for Breanna, princess hair combs and a cute pink ring that lights up when you turn it a bit!! And Dylan....he had already taken his to his room so I didn't get a picture!! He got plastic bugs and temporary tattoos. Two of them have already been applied and the bugs are in his transformers city he has built!!!

And here.....here is one that I've already put on my alter....and WOW!!! I could not get a good picture, so I will explain. There are 4 chambers in total, 2 on top of each other. Inside the chambers are dilpicted shrine scenes.....air, water, fire, and earth. Each has a tealite holder in them for an offering bowl, and the one for fire has a candle in it. They represent the four fantasy characters I like...air=wizard....earth=witch....fire=dragon....water=mermaid.

She also included lucky origami stars for air, dirt from her garden for earth, and sea shells for water!! (And also extra mosaic tile in case something happens)

Thank you Lovely for such a great swap. I love everything you sent, and the kids asked me to thank you about 100 times now LOL  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~Amy~~

My Wist!!  http://www.wists.com/?action=login_form

The Goddess is the Universal Mother, Earth Mother, The Lady. She is the source of fertility, endless wisdom and caresses. She is represented by the Moon.....
Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009 06:35:02 PM »

I am so happy that you liked everything. The pendants I made by nicking your favorite artist work as well. The Mermaid is the fairy artist that you like and the Unicorn is Micheals work. The cool butterfly beads on the Unicorn pendant are swarovski. I thought they were perfect for it.

The earrings are supposed to match the mermaid pendant. I totally loved them, you almost didn't get them. Wink

The purse is made with one of the fabric panels from your favorite fairy artist as well. I cant remember her name now. I ordered them off of her website as soon as I got your questionnaire. Wink

The fabric was an old pair of cords. Thus the cool extra back pocket. Smiley
Enjoy everything, it was supper fun spoiling you.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
christinaX
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009 06:49:25 PM »

Everyone's stuff has been so cool!

Tero, now you really have done it!  You made the bag out of a pair of pants.  That is just too cool!!  And I am in awe.  I maybe could sew a pillow, LOL! Not make a bag out of pants!

Those little crystal butterflies are so sweet, I must find like a thousand of them!

Yes, tomorrow when I wear my new jewels,everyone will be foaming at the mouth for them!  And yes, I had swap fever too, I didn't want to part with the mermaid bracelet!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
ysmeine
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009 07:18:44 PM »

Great packages. I love the fabric panels and the beadwork. Overall a beautiful bag.

I also love the altered pages in the other package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chanemza
Your temper brings dishonor to my happy mushu palace.

Chick of The Sea

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009 07:39:39 PM »

Insanely jealous of all the mermaids!

I tried out my new machine on a couple of things, and attempted painting (which I suck at) for part of one of the items.  I actually ended up with two mediums and a small-ish medium that started as a medium that began to grow into a large and ended up being scrapped to be turned into the small, but one medium was leaning a bit toward a large and ended up birthing the idea for the other medium....  Confused?  Tongue 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Richard Blais: Serving Innovation
How to Make Grilled Breakfast Pizza
Chef Shows Off Goat Cheese Fondue
Chocolate Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
How to Make Hot Chicken Wings
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...