A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,189
Currently Running With Scissors:
572 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fantasy, Fairytales, Faeries and Folklore round 2 gallery!  (Read 9467 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ysmeine
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009 03:37:13 PM »

Thank you, that was my 3rd try and it was still a little off. A coworker said it looks like a cat head. I almost didn't send it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ysmeine
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009 12:18:00 AM »

I used some of my package bits on some journals. You can see them here. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307101.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovely_enigma

Random tends to be = or > awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009 12:02:38 PM »

I received from YoungMom today & boy did I get a great partner for my first swap! And now... on to the photos!

I don't know why this always happens, but my photos have a blueish tint that the items do not actually have (I blame it on living smack dab in the middle of the Blue Ridge Mountains, though I am sure that has absolutely nothing to do with it).  Undecided Sorry for the slighty blurry photos as well, they do not quite do the package justice. But here is all the loot!

The candle came with a little note that said it was an herbal magick candle meant to envoke peace & has taken her place on my altar with the fairy statue standing guard like a pretty little winged sentry. The soaps smell divine & have apricot seeds added as an exfoliant. You can also see the beautiful bracelet with dragon charm (which I wore to work today!) and a pretty pink stone keychain with an etching of a chinese dragon. I'm using it as a window charm in my kitchen window.

Here is my lovely fairy bookmark that has already been put to use and the afformentioned statuette!

And lastly, my beautiful bag! I nearly forgot to get a photo of it before I transferred all my stuff out of my old purse. The bag is made of a beautiful green & blue striped fabric with an irridescent olive green lining fabric and a green/black interior pocket. The strap is made of the lining fabric & I was shocked to find that it was pretty much reversible. The construction of it was really nicely done.

Again, thank you so much for a lovely swap package, YoungMom! I was like a kid at Christmas opening everything up. Now I'm nervous my package won't stack up.  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The thoughts of a woman ride the misty mountain tops & roam the lush valleys. The heart is just another lovely enigma.

Blog:
http://lovelyenigma.wordpress.com/
http://curingpleonasm.tumblr.com/

http://www.wists.com/intheirishmist
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009 01:52:12 PM »

ahhhh i love it all !......I just want everyones stuff cause im a selfish faerie loving faerie tee hee.....im quite the material faerie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
ysmeine
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009 04:46:49 AM »

I can't wait to see more stuff
THIS ROCKS   Logged

little green dragonfly

i craft, therefore i am...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009 05:37:24 AM »

How did I miss this gallery -erg... lol
I love the packages received so far - the bag in the latest parcel is beautiful Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

After 8 years I'm back - however did I stay away so long???
Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009 10:37:46 AM »

Cheesy Well driving into my drive way, coming home from mailing christinaX's package I saw hers sitting there just wainting for me to open it.  Grin

First off Christina thank you so very much for all that you did. Everything is wonderful !!

Here is a picture of the whole stash....

She did a wonderful mermaid plaque, which my daughter stole right after the picture was taken and it is now hanging in her mermaid room. Smiley

I got a beautiful green man, mounted on a recycled CD. It really is beautiful

One of my favorites an ubber cool gnome mini shrine that is a magnet for my fridge. Smiley Totally makes me smile

A beautiful goddess pendant made out of polymer clay

A really beautiful mermaid anklet or bracelet

and last but not least an extra little gnome for my crafting pleasure.

Thank you so much once again Christina. Everything was wonderful and I could feel the love and attention you took with everything. Hope you like all that I sent to you. Waiting for folks to get their package is the hardest part.
Also no peeking at other post that I am posting in other threads. There are folks that cant wait to see your gnome so I am getting ready to show him off. Wink

Much Peace
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
YoungMom
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009 10:41:23 AM »

Ohh!!!! How adorable!!! Great job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~Amy~~
christinaX
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009 11:32:01 AM »

Yay!! I am so HAPPY you got your package!!  I was so worried about the green man!  His leaves were so delicate when I was making it.  And I love to recycle!!!  That is why he is hanging out on a CD that I stained with brown ink to match.  I have a million of those cd's that used to come in the mail for internet service..  Haha, and I'm glad that you liked the mermaid pic. She is being totally sexy, LOL!!  And I knew that she needed to be a redhead : )  I LOVE that bracelet.  I wanted to make myself one like that.  I hope it fits!! 

Tero is one swell swap partner!! 

I cannot wait to get mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
korok

Whoever dies with the most fabric wins!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009 12:19:08 PM »

Wow! Beautiful package!  The magnet is so cute! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Cornbread Dressing
How to make Baked Beans in a Dutch Oven
How to make The Ultimate Chicken and Rice
How to make Fried Okra
How to Cook a Turkey
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...