A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,708
Currently Running With Scissors:
718 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 46 Gallery  (Read 17848 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spectrumsparksie
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009 12:15:54 AM »

OMG!  This is my first round in participating in OWS and I have not been disappointed!
Iloveahippie claimed me for a soft knitted cowl and boy did she deliver!  It is soft and warm and lovely!  In the misquoted words of Homer Simpson :"this must be what angels feel like".
Thank you sooooo much iloveahippie.

Any questions of a technical nature to iloveahippie please as I only know that it was lovely, not how she made it. lolz
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009 11:17:08 AM »

Take a look at the beautiful Cherry Blossom Tree of Life pendant and Nest Ring that Atsuko made for me.

Aren't they amazing? Thank you so much Atsuko, I love them!  Sorry it took me a while to post pics work has been a nightmare lately!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009 02:13:16 PM »

ohh i love the color of those eggs! so beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2009 02:23:45 PM »

Those "eggs" are really pretty!  Cheesy
I received from zombiecazz on Saturday. Everything was awesome!!!!!! Prepare your wisting fingers!
First: a Dr Who Tardis tote bag!! This thing is awesome. It will be perfect for library books.

Closeup of the amazing reverse applique:

Next: a bag of crocheted Twilight goodies!! A wolf paw (seriously amazing!) and some apples off my wists! Also included was a fused plastic heart with and E on one side and a B on the other. It all came in a cute bag.

There was also chocolate, but of course that disappeared right away!  Cheesy

Thanks so much zombiecazz! This is one of my most favorite swap packages ever!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009 02:58:44 PM »

I'm so pleased that you like it. I'm a huge Dr Who fan and an even bigger Twilight fan, so it was a joy to make it for you.
The bag is a complete recycled/upcycled affair. The cotton bag was free at a conference and the blue material was a old work shirt of my OH's. I think they have both come into their own, when they became The Tardis.
I saw your Wisted apples and thought "Yes, I can make those", but then I thought I could add a few more Twilight goodies. The Paw was a moment of inspiration glad you like it.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009 02:59:25 PM by zombiecazz - Reason: spelling » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sandra22

Smile, Smile, Smile :)

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009 05:01:47 PM »

What great stuff.  The bird mobile is lovely, and the PETA inspired stuff is really cute - I love the I am not a nugget bag Smiley made me smile.  It's national Vegetarian Week here in the UK this week. 

I got a great package today from ZombieCazz and will post pics tomorrow once I've taken some.

The jewellery in the gallery is amazing - I absolutely LOVE the bird next ring, so innovative.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009 05:12:09 PM by Sandra22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/Sandra22
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandra-malone                                                          CURRENT SWAPS -                September Birthday (non birthday swapper).  Magic Yarn Ball.  Disposable Camera.
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009 05:24:01 PM »

Yay QueenNinjaMonkey!!!  I am so happy you liked them.  I really enjoyed making that ring.  Smiley 

Hope things get better at work soon!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Sandra22

Smile, Smile, Smile :)

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2009 05:39:30 AM »

Here's my goodies from ZombieCazz - lots of pics.

Lots of toys for my cat, Paul - he loves these already (except the Miffy one, I'm having that) The jelly fish is a particular favourite.

Detail of the books marks

2 lovely pot holders for my kitchen, with a little pocket on each.

There's some recycled fabric and a fantastic vintage crochet pattern, which I can't wait to try.  Will have to wait a few weeks though, as I'm in the middle of decorating and crafting stuff.

Thanks so much for all this, I love everything and Paul has already hidden his toys Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/Sandra22
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandra-malone                                                          CURRENT SWAPS -                September Birthday (non birthday swapper).  Magic Yarn Ball.  Disposable Camera.
oneredboot
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009 10:09:36 AM »

I received a wonderful package from rangerbeth!  She made me a set of reusable snack bags in super-cute red and yellow fabrics, a set of reuseable produce bags that she screenprinted with a *beautiful* design (and they all pack into that cute striped bag on a key-ring--so thoughtful!), an apple-stenciled canvas bucket, and a beautiful cuff in exactly my favorite combination of colors--I had to take it off to get a photo!

I LOVE this image!

and here's the cuff (overexposed--the colors are much richer):

THANK YOU, rangerbeth, I'm in LOVE with this package!  And I'm really glad that I added a few extras to your package before I sent yesterday--since you spoiled me so much!!  Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009 11:07:53 AM »

Yay!  I received from the wonderful A2K!!!  Not one, but two!!  AWESOME pairs of rainbow socks for Lana.  These have been on my list for forever.  Thank you soooo much A2K!!  Lana loves them!!  John loves them too, but thankfully they are too small for him! 

She immediately tried on the pastel ones.  Smiley  She wore these to school today and I snapped a pic when she got home.

Closeup so you can see how nicely they are knitted.  Smiley

And the other pair with extra yarn in case any of them need mending.  Smiley

I'll try to get an action shot when she wears those.  Smiley  Thank you soooo much A2K for making our wishes come true!  YOU ROCK!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introduction to Advanced Vector Drawing
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Eraser Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Ink Bottle Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Eye Dropper Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Drawing with the PolyStar Tool
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...