A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,610
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 46 Gallery  (Read 17721 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AbbyRose
« Reply #170 on: June 06, 2009 11:53:12 AM »

Anyway, AbbyRose rocks my world...thanks hon!

I'm really glad you like everything Smiley That was my first sleepsack that I've ever made and I look forward to making MANY more as it was so much fun! Could I ask a favor of you? Is it possible to get a full shot of the sleepsack all by itself and then maybe a shot of the neckline including the applique? I could swear I took pictures before I sent it but I can't find them anywhere on my computer! I'd really appreciate it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Adorable handmade childrens hoodies in stock now!
Wistful Thinking.
I love to DYE Smiley
Handmade cloth diapers, booties, bags and more! www.abbyrosecreatio ns.ca
skaborsk
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

always procraftinating..............

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: June 06, 2009 12:06:32 PM »

i got my package from missmuffcake today. she claimed me for some ikea fabric (since there are no ikeas near me. booooo). she got me some awesome prints, i love them! and she threw in a cute skully pin.

thanks so much missmuffcake!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy shop. i love it when people buy my crap!  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappywanna
stitch81
« Reply #172 on: June 06, 2009 07:06:46 PM »

I just received the MOST AMAZING package from stitch81. She claimed me for a reading pillow and a tree of life pendant off of my wist. Seriously, one of those would have been amazing but she claimed me for both GASP. AAAANnnnd of course she did a kick ass job at both of them. I am still in shock.

First we have the reading pillow. This thing is constructed SO WELL. Its fully adjustable to hold on to anything I could possibly read.
Here it is in use
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/2656_DSC04249.jpg
Here are the details sans book
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/2656_DSC04250.jpg
And here is a shot to show you the added  pockets.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/2656_DSC04251.jpg
I think I can actually use this thing to grade papers in bed!

And next we have the most beautiful tree of life pendant I've ever seen, Its a rad combo of cool blues, silver, and purple. I am really envious of folks that can work with wire. I just make a big mess.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/2656_DSC04252.jpg
It came with a cute drawstring bag, not sure if its homemade but its adorable.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/2656_DSC04254.jpg
I would have made some action shots of the pendant but I just crawled out of a stream today and am a bit skeeto bit.

Thanks again stitch81, I am still in shock at how rad this package is!

So glad you liked everything!!!  I loved the reading pillow so much that I was sad to see it go... however, what should happen to show up at my door just 2 days later?  A reading pillow I got from my partner in the Easy peasy swap!  So it's all good.  I'm glad you like it.  I was really hoping the straps were right.

The tree of Life pendant was actually the first one I've ever made.  I love the purple wire, but was very concerned as it didn't seem to be stiff enough.  However, once the tree was in place it firmed it up pretty well.  I love the stones too. I'll have to make another one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rangerbeth
« Reply #173 on: June 06, 2009 08:14:12 PM »

SO stitch81, you are totally an enabler. I just bought THREE more books today because I now have the reading pillow. Goodness.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PepsiTwist
« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2009 08:22:49 PM »

I received claire313's package the other day and have not had the opportunity to get to a computer until now...

BUT!!!

OMG I was SOOOO excited when I opened her package I wasn't expecting much but she SPOILED ME!! Not only did she make me a bracelet I had on my wists (blue) but she also made me a babyish pink one (I LOVE THE COLORS) AND she ALSO sent some of her fabric scraps, which I have already put one of them to use!!!

Everything together:

The Pink one:

The Back of the pink one:

The BLUE one:

The AWESOME back of the blue one:

The fabric:

What I did with some of the fabric already:

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much claire313!!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009 08:48:15 PM by PepsiTwist » THIS ROCKS   Logged
spectrumsparksie
« Reply #175 on: June 06, 2009 08:49:17 PM »

I got my awesomely geeky t-shirt from ehinders.  I am a chemistry teacher so she made a great choice. 
Tried to get photos earlier but something always went wrong.  This is not a great photo, only partly coz it includes me, lol. If you have a better photo ehinders please post it.

The picture shows the back of the t-shirt with an inset of me wearing it showing the front...I love the little beaker. and the sleeves are different to any t-shirt I have and I love them.  It is softer fabric than I am used to in my tshirts.  Everything about it rox.
Thank you ehinders.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2009 05:40:00 AM »

Very funny and geeky tee! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz

« Reply #177 on: June 07, 2009 11:46:40 AM »

So I received two absolutely fantastic packages ages ago.
The first from Sandra22. She made me a fabulous new work bag, some hair slides for my DD and sent me and my DD some fab extras.

My second parcel was from spectrumsparkie and OMG that women is fantastic she totally spoiled us....I'll be your partner any day!!
I got 3 pairs of PJ bottoms, 2 fabulous gorgeous necklaces, some fantastic chicken coasters that are so cool that I think they will end up on my wall. She also sent some hair pretties, pencils and a wonderful Cat Bus bag for my DD, some candy (yummy), chai tea a fab pendant for my DS and a wonderful cd wallet for my OH. I am so Spoilt.  Grin

out of focus sorry. It's a gorgeous necklace, now I just need an excuse to wear it. That's the 3 fab pj bottoms underneath.

sorry it's taken me so long to post these. Been busy and if you have a look on my blog you'll see one of the reasons why  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
« Reply #178 on: June 07, 2009 03:57:12 PM »

I received a lovely package from stellato_escuro!

2 beautiful fabric cuffs, a lavender sachet, and some ribbon and elastic:

here's a shot of the beautiful hand-painted drawing on one of the cuffs:

i love them, thank you, stellato!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #179 on: June 07, 2009 04:53:31 PM »

I received my custom waterbottle holder from stitch81 yesterday - and it's fantastic. I thought about how cool it would be to have something to take to Disney and she went above and beyond in the usefulness and all around awesomeness of the pieces she created for me. I'm going to be a bit pic fat here because I have to show off all the useful features she included.

First off, here's the main holder itself. I'm using a large sports bottle water as a prop since it was all I had on me but even that larger size fits just great. (So a more "average" sized bottle will fit great as well.)

In the front is a pocket. It's a great size for something like a cell:

Turn it around on the back and there are two rings with connectors:

Perfect to stick your keys or...something like your own custom, matching pouch:

That then opens up to give you card slots. All the better to carry your park tickets, cards, id, etc.

And of course, inside the pouch is room for your camera and other goodies:

This is just great! I really love it. stitch81, you made one hell of a carrier for me so thank you! I will greatly enjoy using it when I'm out at the parks! Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Champagne Sorbet With Kimora Lee Simmons
How to Make Citrus Sorbet
Tiramisu Cake from the "Cake Boss"
Double Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Best Chocolate Peanut-Butter No Bake Cookies Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...