A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
414 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 days of Halloween Swap ROUND 2! Yes, it's time already!  (Read 4201 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zatanna
!gnitfarc naicigaM

!ytfarC

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2009 06:21:47 PM »

I am! On the other hand, my bf is probably not, as I finally just put away into the garage all of my Halloween crafting items only a month or so ago hah.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
soulfiresgrace
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009 11:58:53 AM »

awww man i would love to do this one but i have never done a swap befor and i am trying to get in to the newbie swap maybe next year look forward to the gallery though!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why does life have to get in the way of crafting?
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009 02:37:10 PM »

I have been waiting for this swap!!  However, I have to be a downer for just a second (I'm sorry!).  I know that last year there were some issues with people not understanding the size requirements of the swap, will this be different this year?  Maybe some more set in stone rules or requirements?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2009 09:48:58 PM »

My internet has been down for about two weeks so I've only been able to loosely keep up with this discussion. Has a date for signups been announced yet? I don't wanna miss out! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2009 08:50:02 PM »

Hey Ladies,

I haven't started signups yet because I have something I have to finish before I do. It's something I must finish and have been working on tying to get done but is taking longer than I thought. I am hoping to start signups next Sunday tentatively. Please check back often and I will let you know by posting here when I start sign ups.

I have been waiting for this swap!!  However, I have to be a downer for just a second (I'm sorry!).  I know that last year there were some issues with people not understanding the size requirements of the swap, will this be different this year?  Maybe some more set in stone rules or requirements?

Thanks for bringing this up. There wasn't really a problem last year except for with a couple of participants and it was cleared up with angels fixing things for those who weren't gifted as they should have been. I will try to make it more clear and probably add a few more rules (which while I hate, is necessary) to what can and can not be sent and more specific info about size requirements.

Over all it went very well I thought and most went even above and beyond what was required of them! Please don't hesitate to ask any more questions. I'll do my best to answer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
monkey_girl
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2009 04:06:55 AM »

I'm moving COUNTRIES between sign up and send out - from NZ to South Korea but I am SO SO keen!! I practically drooled over the gallery for this swap last year and even though Halloween isn't a big deal in NZ I LOVE it!! Well actually I just love the goth and macabre! I will be SOOOO keen to sign up (keep the crafting juices flowing when I reach my new home!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
mlookyloo1
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2009 03:15:50 PM »

I miss last years  Sad so I dont want to miss this one Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2009 04:37:16 PM »

Hey there everyone. Here's the deal, I haven't started yet because I am so busy I feel like I don't have the time. I really want to get the swap up and moving, so is there anyone who would like to co-organize? I am going to need the help. Infact, is there anyone who wants to organize and I can be the co-organizer?

I just feel like my life isn't allowing me the time to do the organization of this swap by  byself right now. If you are interested, please PM me.

Martha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
DragonFly4
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2009 02:05:57 PM »

I sent you a PM- let me know if there is anything I can do to help get this swap going- I am SO excited for it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
princesspimp81
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2009 02:34:36 PM »

Hi all!  I also sent a PM offering my services Smiley  Not only am I totally excited to start this one, but I'll take any excuse to use my PowerPoint and organization skills lol  Maybe between the three of us we could work it so no one is too overwhelmed?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Grilled Reuben Sandwich
How to Make Your Own Egg McMuffin
How to Make Candied Yams
How to Make Classic Baked Macaroni and Cheese
How to Make a Slow-Cooker Turkey Chili
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...