A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 311,446
Currently Running With Scissors:
758 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Easy Peasy 2 Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 34787 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

shutuppitslana
« Reply #220 on: June 04, 2009 05:20:40 PM »

here is my absolutely amazing bag from ariaya

its perfect and soft and holds everything!!! i will post better pics soon. its beautifully woven!!
<33
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-If you want to sing out, sing out. && If you want to be free, be free. 'Cause there's a million things to be, you know that there are.

Searching for: jewelry/necklace holders
http://wists.com/shutuppitslana
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: June 04, 2009 05:22:14 PM »

Everyone's packages are great. I'm officially bummed because my partner is MIA and I sent and forgot to take pics so I can't even show you the great hand embroidered pot holders I sent her. Boo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
aquasnow

Is taking a break from swaps for a while.

« Reply #222 on: June 04, 2009 06:42:03 PM »

if ckchan needs an angel I will help out  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am taking a break from swaps for a while.  I am not accepting any personal swaps at this time until around Christmas time.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
melmakespretty
« Reply #223 on: June 04, 2009 07:06:12 PM »

Everyone's packages are great. I'm officially bummed because my partner is MIA and I sent and forgot to take pics so I can't even show you the great hand embroidered pot holders I sent her. Boo.
Hopefully everything will work out okay for you, it takes some people a few swaps to get the hang of the communication thing. 
But I do feel your pain on putting all that work in for what seems like nothing Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*Come​ and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
ragdoll193
« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2009 09:08:34 PM »

we have had lots of volunteers, thanks everyone for being so supportive!! as far as I know, there is only one person who was not already involved with the swap who volunteered. Smiley

We will make sure that everyone has a great swapping experience! It's too wonderful an opportunity for anyone to be scared away from swapping because of one person out of oh so many awesome craftsters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
aquasnow

Is taking a break from swaps for a while.

« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2009 09:17:20 PM »

when will our profiles be updated if you sent and both partners received?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am taking a break from swaps for a while.  I am not accepting any personal swaps at this time until around Christmas time.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
ckchan
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2009 10:01:39 PM »

I received my package from aquasnow yesterday.  She totally spoiled me.  First she sent me a beautiful painting:

That came along with a ton of pretty bracelets.  Then she took the time to send me a 2nd package with some bath things that I had on my wist:

Thank you for being such a great partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
ckchan
« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2009 10:02:38 PM »

Boo to Flakers!!  We will get you an angel by the end of this week!  There's already been a lot of people that have kindly stepped up.  
when will our profiles be updated if you sent and both partners received?

We're updating as both partners have sent, received, and posted pictures, so it should be soon.  Sorry for posting so late. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009 10:04:02 PM by ckchan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
javede
« Reply #228 on: June 05, 2009 03:34:44 AM »

Finally camera and package content are in one place, so I was able to take some  photos of the fabulous package from ragdoll193.
She send me a fabulous little wristlet adorned by a cute metal pin with a matching bead! I love wristlets as everyone who looks at my wists can easily guess. I sew too, but somewhow I can't get the zippers to look right  Huh
So you can be sure this will be loved and used much! I think these are very handy when dining in a restaurant, visiting a pub or concert etc.

And because ragdoll wasn't sure that was enough, she included this amazing cupcake fabric, which reminds me I wanted to look up where the caf is that sells selfmade cupcakes Cheesy (I live  in Germany and cupcakes are not available easily)

Thanks very much for this great package ragdoll!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
stitch81
« Reply #229 on: June 05, 2009 07:31:56 AM »

I recieved from meg2101!!!  The mailman dropped off this big box this morning and I just sat there staring at it wondering what in the world it was.  I wasn't expecting a big box.  When we started this swap, my partner was asking about yarn so I was thinking socks, so I was confused when the box came.  Then I opened it.  I couldn't help laughing, I'm still chuckling over it.  For the OWS swaps I recently claimed someone for a reading pillow.  I had never seen one before and thought that was pretty cool.  Well, when I got done, I was thinking, I need to make one of those for myself.  I sent the OWS one off just a couple days ago, and what should happen to show up at my door?  A READING PILLOW!!!! lol.  I don't think my partner could have picked a more perfect item to craft for me, and I didn't even know at the time that I wanted one!!! lol.  Anyway, here are the pics!

Big box...what in the world could this be?

A READING PILLOW!!!!

Modeled by one of my many, many, books.

Everything together, she also made activity books for my daughters and gave them some colored pencils!

Thank you thank you thank you Meg2101!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pixel Light Painting
Finding and Archiving Digital Images
Camera Settings For Panoramic Stitching
In choosing a Digital Camera do Megapixels matter?
Photography and the Green Screen
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...