A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,724
Currently Running With Scissors:
537 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Easy Peasy 2 Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 27988 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2009 01:26:54 PM »

I'm glad you like it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
RevolutionaryGirl

Evil Genius Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2009 02:02:39 PM »

I'm so glad everyone (mostly my partner) loves the sketchbook. There are so many great things in this gallery. I'm glad I can be a part of it.

Anyway, to cheer up a rather blah Monday, I received!

I got an apron! My partner themed it off of Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book, which is currently my favorite. She embroidered a quote from the book onto it:

Adding to the theme an adorable pocket:

The fabric attaching the pocket is a cute cherry one!

My pics don't do it justice and there's no one available to take the pic of me wearing it. (So if you have nicer pics feel free to add, Megan.)  But it fits well and I can't wait to cook something with it on! Thank you so much Megan! It's been a wonderful first swap!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/RevolutionaryGirl

Batman Swap - Sent and received!
Doctor Who Swap - Sent 10/27
meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2009 02:09:40 PM »

LOL I love that we both did Neil Gaiman inspired Smiley Glad you like it and sadly I forgot to take pictures but your pictures are great. I had a blast making it for you! This indeed was a fabulous swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2009 05:20:09 PM »

jloveg - thanks for posting that pic!

and here are a couple more since the sun actually came out today!

I totally love the ones with the lightning storm on them and that bear fabric is adorable. I actually have a few teddy bears that I have kept for a LONG time as well as one that my mother made out of fabric from my fathers old overalls and shirts after he passed away and will be finding a way to incorporate that bag into that mini collection  Wink 

I asked for TWO matching bags, LOL, and got seriously spoiled by the way! she also sent me sunflower nuts that I haven't opened as yet since I wanted to get a pic, and some little tumbled stones that her son helped her pick out but I forgot to get a photo of them

and these are really going to be hard to part with but they are exactly what I need for another swap partner - I was trying to figure out how to put the things I am sending her into matching containers and this overabundance will fit the need exactly!

I will take another pic when they are filled and ready to send  Grin

thank you so very much jloveg - they are wonderful and exactly what I needed!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2009 05:22:44 PM »

Oh, lucky me, goody goody!!!! Grin  I received today from poprock6903.  She was totally right, it did rock my socks off.  Poprock6903 loved me enough to craft a wonderful Hollowig and stitch markers.  The color seems a little off in the pics, but the hat is a great minty green.  It completely matches the bag I made for her.  Great minds think alike!

My goodies

Me totally rockin my new hair.  Never gonna have a bad hair day again.

Thanks so much for taking the time to craft for me poprock6903.  I love everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
wiseowl
« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2009 06:07:21 PM »

I received from fairieknits today- totally adorable little bag, very like some of my wists, in the awesomest fabric ever!  The lining is the same as the flap.  It has a little tan interior pocket, too.

Isn't it pretty? She is a very good seamstress- this thing is SOLID! And I love the magnetic clasp- where did you find it? And whose pattern?  It holds exactly what I need it too, no more, no less!
I love it! Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poprock6903
« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2009 06:28:33 PM »

AHH YAY! I had a feeling that your package would arrive today, DiscoQueenHighness! The Hallowig looks awesome on you! I'm so glad you love it!

Wow, that was a lot of exclamation points. But yaaaaaay!  Grin Thank you for being an excellent swap partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fairieknits
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2009 06:30:53 PM »

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I was all nervous about it!  I just love the flower pattern kind of vintage, kind of mod, lots of fun.It is a KekaLou (sp?) pattern, she sells them on etsy and she has a ton of great bag patterns. I've already picked out fabric to make one for myself!

I got the fabric and the magnetic clasp at JoAnn fabrics. They have the square clasps in a multi pack. BTW the fabric is 100% cotton, it is a nice heavy canvas so I didn't line it. If you need to wash it, and with a little one at home you will, I would just spot clean it and let it air dry. You could do it in the washer on gentle if you had too.

Enjoy! Thank you for a great swap!!!

Poprock, I totally get the thinking that it is a lot of exclamation points, but this is seriously fun business!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is a work of fiction.  All the characters in it, human and otherwise, are imaginary, excepting only certain of the fairy folk, whom it might be unwise to offend by casting doubts on their existence.  Or lack thereof.~Neil Gaiman
I love personal swaps. I crochet, sew and more!
stephanieyoo
« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2009 06:40:00 PM »

Wow- everyone has received so many great items! I received from Bminks today and will *fingers crossed* be able to post pics tomorrow- she did such an awesome job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2009 06:55:57 PM »

I received from Haylie!  she dropped it off on my front porch!!

She made me the cutest tiny house ever!!!

I just love it Haylie!  thank you so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Oscars Red Carpet Highlights
Fashion Week Round-Ups: SXSW Style Guide
Style Battle: Lady Gaga Vs Katy Perry
Top Trends for Spring
VMA 2013 Style Winners and Losers!
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...