A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 308,218
Currently Running With Scissors:
417 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Flying Spaghetti Monster- Pastafarian-Swap  (Read 8600 times)
Tags for this thread: flying_spaghetti_monster , fsm  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

penguinite
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009 08:04:46 AM »

I'm so stupid!  I think I gave my work address for my package to be delivered and since Monday is a holiday I won't be able to get it until Tuesday.  Darn.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pulling_teeth
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009 02:22:37 PM »

I'm so stupid!  I think I gave my work address for my package to be delivered and since Monday is a holiday I won't be able to get it until Tuesday.  Darn.
The DC# says its on it's way to you, so if you are still at work you might get it today, otherwise Tuesday you'll have it.

I received from penguinite today! Gotta go by my house and look. I wont be able to post until tomorrow night/Sunday morning though Sad. I am on my way out of town. Still excited none the less.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pulling_teeth
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009 09:59:11 PM »

I still can't post pictures.  driving to San Diego right now, but my package was so awesome it warented using the internet on my phone to boast.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pulling_teeth
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009 07:25:23 PM »

Alright, here are my GREAT gifts from Penguinite. She sent me homemade 100% reusable FSM air fresheners

WITH oregano oil! However I may use a different oil for my room. I am afraid it will make me want to visit the kitchen way too often lol. We'll see.

This is just too creative. It's a FSM purse obviously, but it's made from crocheted meat balls, pipe cleaner eyes, and for the noodly appendages... a car wash mitt! Genius!

Lastly I received a lovely Pirate Fish Bracelet. It has shrinky dink pirate fish! I love this thing. I have worn it every ware except kayaking (thank FSM I didn't, we had a boat with water in it, so the balance was off so we couldn't even go a minute with out flipping. It would probably be at the bottom of the ocean with my sun glasses if I didn't leave it behind. Yes we got a different boat). I love the noise it makes too.

Thank you Penguinite!
By the way folks, this was her first time swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlexPrime
~Master of Fear~

ThERe iS nOThiNG tO FEaR buT FeAr iTSelF...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2009 07:33:48 PM »

Tomorrow is a holiday, so hopefully Vegan_Pickle's package will arrive on Tuesday! I can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I really prefer burning a whole house down rather than trying to root out a few rats. It's extreme, but y'know, I'm not a very nice person."
Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009 12:02:07 AM »

I love the Purse, I made a purse out of a blue one as a swap angle. I think it is brilliant to make it the FSM. The bracelet rocks too. I agree that Oregon oile would make me crave pizza.
RAmen!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009 05:04:23 AM »

great bracelet...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
penguinite
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009 10:40:24 AM »

I have recieved my package at work and it is awesome!  I will post pictures this afternoon.  Thank you so much pulling_teeth!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009 11:08:40 AM »

coolness I can't wait to see.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguinite
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009 02:06:58 PM »

Here are the pictures of my wonderful package from pulling_teeth!

This is a shot of everything:

The large black thing with the pirate fish is a wall hanging/prayer mat!  Too cute!

This is the sweet beer volcano from FSM heaven:

This will probably stay right where it is, on my desk at work!

This is a FSM necklace:

I put it on right away and got lots of questions about it all day!

These are some really cute pirate thingys to put on my crocs:

She must be psychic, because I wear my crocs 24/7.

I saved my favorite for last. This is a key chain/zipper pull made from a beer bottle top and resin:

I love it!  I specifically requested something made from resin and she said she had never worked with resin before, so I'm totally impressed.  It will have a place of honor among my penguin key chain and all my discount cards.

Anyway, I love the whole package and I've really enjoyed my first swap.  I'm also really relieved that she liked her package from me!  Thanks again, pulling_teeth!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...