A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 303,099
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Duduza (Comfort) Dolls & Juggling Eyeballs - FREE pattern links!  (Read 3663 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« on: May 05, 2009 06:35:08 PM »

Oh how I love Ravelry & instant gratification knitting!

Finished one brother & sister in one evening. They turned out so cute. I am going to try to recruit some fellow knitters to join in on this quick & fun project!
I plan to knit these until I run out of the brown yarn I have left over from another project and will send them off this summer!

To funny! My dd has just sparked an interest in learning to juggle and then I came across this pattern. I might play with the size a little since she is only 6.  Great, easy, & super FAST pattern. Each eyeball took about an half hour.
I made two sets. One for dd & one for her daddy to teach her!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011 02:28:03 PM by jungrrl - Reason: made title more descriptive » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ba Ba Booey
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009 07:27:22 PM »

hey those are great.  my gramma used to make us all dolls like that, only I didn't know they were called anything.  I think I still have mine: Pink pants and a pink toque with a pink and cream striped sweater.    I always thought it was made out of a sock for some reason.

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009 08:32:55 PM »

I love the juggling balls, I've always wanted to learn. Plus, it seems like they'd make great cat toys!

knitting is life

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009 06:59:16 AM »

Thank you for posting these patterns, they are great. My daughters school is collecting stuff for a local OT student who is going to Tanzania this summer to work and is looking for some small, light weight dolls, among other things, so I need to get knitting  Grin
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009 06:39:04 AM »

I love both projects! Thank you for the link to the doll pattern, I recently tried to recreate such a doll without a pattern, and I wasn't happy with it. These guys are so cute! I love your collection!

And eyeball juggling balls are cool! I need juggling balls too, but I guess I'd feel more comfortable with crochet - but the eyeball idea is tempting...
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
VF MODELS: "TOP 100" - Natalia Vodianova
VF MODELS: "TOP 100" - Michelle Alves
Sonia Kashuk Highlighter Review
Beauty Products to Borrow from the Boys
VF MODELS: "TOP 100" - Gisele Zelauy
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Clever Containers for Cuttings
September 30, 2015 Featured Projects
Spotlight on: Spiral Veggies Recipes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...