A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,713
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap May 09 - Signup Today!  (Read 20864 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Rae-mazing

But it's better if you do.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009 09:36:10 AM »

Id like to claim the pink mushroom hairpin, whatever that yellow owl is! Do I get another in that? If so, than the kawaii grab bag!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding):3
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent:
Sendouts Sent:

Pick 1

Sleeping Beauty tote. Really cute.

Mrs. Potts tote.

2 sealed fimo and sculpty. Red and clear sparkly.

A ton of vintage rickrack and trims.

Bag of random stones, beads, findings

Fabric lot, upholstery samples.

Pick 2

wooden looking buttons.

Pick any 2 mini deco tape. There is donald duck, 2 differant pooh ones, and minnie

stretchy gold cording

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I always need fabric, findings/notions, and cute handmade things!

www.wastedwishes.et sy.com

www.wastedwishes.bl ogspot.com
rangerbeth
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009 09:54:36 AM »

I claim Rae-mazing for the vintage trims!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding):2
Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts Sent:2
Sendouts in Transit:1
Sendouts Received:1

Choose 1.

Handmade-

Yoga pants-
They will fit sizes large to extra large with a range of 34" to 45" in the waist and a 32" inseam.

Recycled Chicago T-shirt
ize says medium, and I assume this is women's because it fits small.

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

Redneck ear flap hat

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt
It measures 22" from pit to pit and 25" from shoulder to hem.

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt #2
Its about 20" across the chest and 25.5" from top to bottom.

Pirate plush
11 inches from peg to head.

Colorful shoulder bag
It measures 15" wide and 10" deep with a  20" strap

Fabric Bucket
Not the one in the photo, but a similar one (you can even choose designs)

Supplies

3 size 8-16 Simplicity dress and shirt patterns

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009 10:00:47 AM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Catrinau
Crocheter. Graphic Designer. Mother.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009 03:48:29 PM »

I claim rangerbeth's Pirate Plushie!

I'm Catrina in western New York and I have a non shedding white dog and a cat....just in case someone has allergies.

Sendouts Not Sent:1
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

Pick 1

4 cakes of tuscan colored chenille.  Not sure on yardage here.  They are pretty nice sized cakes, though.

5 cakes of navy colored chenille.  Not sure on yardage.  A couple skeins have been partially used.

2 skeins dkworsted black/grey/white wool.  Not sure on yardage.  One of the skeins says 145 yards.  10/11wp

8 skeins 3 ply lion brand molaine (fake mohair) yarn.  Some skeins have been slightly used.  This stuff attacts EVERYTHING.  I got this off ebay and it has a bit of dog hair in it from the previous owner.  It makes super soft and nice pieces, though. 

A little over 2 yards of Misty Gardens fabric. 

Just under 2 yards (70") of this Hawaiian print.

Robert Kaufman "chopsticks please" 44"x44" piece

1 child's crocheted hat. Made to be an animal or character of your choice.  Click on photos below to see larger sized image.  These are not premade, but custom made. 

Pick 2

Green womens size M v neck T I had bought to stencil and never did.

Pack of 3 heavy duty men's black socks with grey heels & toes.  Bought to make black sock monkeys and never did.

1 skein of black eyelash type yarn

1 custom made ball.  Can be stripes, some creature or character or something like a pokeball.  Made with stash yarn.  Custom made not premade.

1 owl - custom made with fabric stash

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009 03:49:09 PM by Catrinau » THIS ROCKS   Logged

IchigoHeaven
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009 03:56:24 PM »

I claim the Childs Green Dino hat Smiley

Sendouts Received: 0

Pick One!

Surgical Masks (Adult or Child:Girl) (Not Shown Below just Example)

Zipper Pouch (Not Shown Below just Example)

Tote Bag
Random just a handmade tote Smiley

6 Wax Tarts (Not Shown Below just Example)

1 Bar Homeade Soap (Not Shown Below just Example)

Large Size Fabric Bucket (Not Shown Below just Example)

PICK 2

Small-Medium Fabric Bucket

Jewelry (Pick 2 pieces of jewlery not whole photos)

Blythe/Pullip/Doll Sweets handmade (pick 4 things in photo)

Kawaii Stationary Grab Bag
No pic at the moment

Small Collection of Acorns To craft with

Filled Matchbox (random not shown)

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009 04:25:25 PM »

i'd like to claim a large fabirc bucket!

Claims made so far: 5
Sendouts Sent:1
Sendouts Received: 3

I am in North Carolina and I have three cats and a dog, in case we have any allergies running about.

Pick One!

Candle Bar! Set of 4 soy wax votive candles.

First, choose a scent:  Lavender, Odor Eliminator, Lime & Lemongrass, Linen & Lace, Cinnamon, Ginger Mango, Vanilla

Next, choose a color:  Natural/Undyed, Green, Ivory, Coffee, Blue, Red, Yellow

Metallic Threads for Spinning - Can be used to ply with yarn for a funky artyarn!  Choose from blue, gold or silver sequins.  (Pink not available)

Robin's Egg Blue Handknit Dishcloth. (Squares Pattern)

4oz of cleaned, fawn shetland. Will still need the tips cleaned and to be carded.

2 sets of polymer clay buttons.  (These are the first ones I've made, so be gentle! Smiley)

5oz of hand roasted coffee beans.

Nuno Felted Scarf.  White silk chiffon with various wool.  Mostly shades of white/cream, small bits of light blue.

Handmade polymer clay dominos.

Fabulous Felted Hand-Kits by Jane Davis.  Brand-new shape. Adorable bag on the cover, but also includes instructions to make slippers, hats, mittens, oven mitts, rugs, bags, and more!

Vintage Sak-Lites.  Use them for lunch, for votives, for gifts!

Custom Ball Band Dishcloth. These are not available, but many color choices to choose from!  PM me for more details.

(no picture yet)
Creative Knitting Magazine - January 2009

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009 05:47:01 PM »

I claim coffee beans!  Smiley    YUM!

Number of Outstanding Claims Allowed: 3
Number of current Outstanding claims:  1
Claims from me :  0 waiting to ship / 1 in transit / 1 received

Bird friendly, wool friendly, smoke free home   Smiley

Pick One

Grape Pendant with spring green ribbon

Set of two UV (black light) reactive paintings
Paintings are 4" square on gallery wrapped canvases.  Paintings are black light reactive, you can see both paintings in both sets of lighting conditions below.  They are perfectly square canvases, but the angle I took the photos makes them look out of proportion.
(normal lighting conditions)

(black light conditions)

Red Bird Ornament
This red guy is available.  However, I have lots of felt colors so if you wanted one in a different color I can make another one.  But it has to be a color I already have in my stash, so feel free to PM me if you want to check first.  Smiley

Lady Bug Fabric
Cotton fabric.  Background is a true red but I can't get the shade to show accurately on my screen.  It's pretty close.  Uncut fabric measuring 44" x 37".

Fabric Lot
cotton fabric.  All 3 are fat quarter sized.  The blue and the brown are uncut, but the cat fabric is missing a corner of roughly 11" x 5.5".

Pick Two

Stamps and Inkpad (Chose two items from the picture)
Items still available: inkpad, alphabet, mouse, bird

Candy Corn Beads
Glass lampwork beads.  Hole goes from top to bottom.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010 01:56:58 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rae-mazing

But it's better if you do.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2009 09:39:04 AM »

Id like to claim Avesthel for the alphabet stamps and the candy corn beads.

Sendouts Not Sent: 1
Sendouts Sent:

Pick One
These are all tote bags that I havent been able to sell, or arent to my standards as far as selling. They kick butt though!

Set of 2 Poly clay, red and clear sparkly. Unused.

Bag of stones, beads, findings, etc. Theres some good stuff here, I just dont make jewelry.

Set of 5 upholstery samples. Bigger than pictured, I forget the measurements.

Pick 2

Hologram epoxy stickers. Theyre kind of raised as well.

Wooden buttons

Choose any 2 mini deco tape, this will count as 1 choice. Donald, 2 differant pooh, minnie

Gold stretchy cording

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009 09:41:57 AM by Rae-mazing » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I always need fabric, findings/notions, and cute handmade things!

www.wastedwishes.et sy.com

www.wastedwishes.bl ogspot.com
FadingHippie
and God sees a flower...

Ruffles and Pearls... and Anthropologie Delights

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2009 11:17:29 AM »

Ninja turtle bag for the win!

I'm Kat from the MetroEast area of St Louis (aka the Illinois side Wink )

I don't have any pets Cry and don't smoke...

and I need to destash... badly.

Claims made so far: 1

-----------------

Everything in Picture:

fabric scraps - varying sizes - more will be added until this is claimed

Pink and tan yarns have beads

2 curtains (one is vintagey) - for fabric sources

Various brown fabrics

PICK 2:

shiny white fabric  - nearly 24" by 40" with an extra square that hangs over
art deco mod printed- 25" x 17" (17" is the thinnest spot)
16 ft 4 inches of brown webbing
chocolate brown fabric - 43" x  17"

yellow floral - 28" x 9"
victorian floral with gold accent - 28" x 15"
spring print - 52" x 24"
blue on blue print - 18" x 16"

JUST ONE:

blue snuggly fleece - 37" x 69"

black snuggly fleece - 39" x 62"

amazing green white brown striped fabric - would keep but have no thoughts as what to do with what's left from my last project Cry - at it's shortest length it's 60" at it's shortest width it's nearly 40" - MUCH prettier in person - also I used this in the coffee sack recon messenger bag.

ONLY ONE OF THE FABRICS PICTURED:

vintage Red with white floral print - 1 claim = 44" x 100" - that's 1/4 of the total length - so 4 of these are available
vintage blue - white flecks - used to be a curtain I think... - has cuffs - 32" at thinnest point (including 3" cuff) x 72" at shortest
vintage blue - white flecks - just like blue only green, used to be a curtain or bedspread maybe... has cuffs... larger than blue

1/2 of it -

vintage blue and white fabric - little boxes - 1 claim = 55" x 62" - that's 1/2 of the fabric - 2 are available

jewelry making supplies - tons of stuff - from cameos, to porcelain roses, vintage brooches, vintage earrings, brass findings, earring findings, vintage connectors, stones, pendants, chains, lace, fake pearls in pink white and gray, wire, bottlecaps, etc. you get 1/2 of what you see. you can go to my gallery to see more detailed pics of everything - I uploaded lots of pics of this- if you choose this you can tell me what stuff you'd prefer - 2 are available

1/3 of it:

REALLY vintage houndstooth fabric - we're talking barcode on fabric vintage - so DEFINITELY wash before sewing with, not that you ever wouldn't anyway. -  1 claim = 52" x 64" - that's a third of the whole length  - 3 are available

REALLY vintage random woven?? fabric - orange and white - 1 claim =  58" x 40" - 1/3 of the whole length - 3 are available

also: please let me know if I'm completely off base as to what should count as a claim, I'm new to this ongoing offer what you have swap thing... and I'd hate to gyp (spelling??) people.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009 09:01:02 PM by FadingHippie - Reason: I forgot to put one for this claim » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2009 12:42:18 PM »

I claim jewelry making supplies! Will PM about what I am most interested in.

Sendouts Not Sent:3

MY LIST

Pick 1

The bags I make are of different sizes. I always write approximate size next to the descriptions (measured laying flat). Make sure to read!

The lacybag. Shoulderbag. Tote bag like. I like how this one turned out. It's patchwork and added vintage lace. The lining has a subtle flower pattern. Measures about 15"x13".

NEW Extraordinary taggies, pick one for a claim! NEW

These are so much fun for babies to fiddle with. I have tried to mix lots of different materials and features in every taggie. They are all around 10" x 10", but size varies a bit.

Four seasons taggie! All four seasons are represented by its own cotton fabric piece in this patchwork taggie. Back side is a dark green courderoy fabric, fun to play with.

Denim frogs! This taggie is made from the leg of a pair of jeans. If you lift the flap there are soft flannel frogs hiding! Backside is made of soft dark green velour (is there a better word in English?)

Jeans pocket taggie! Here we have the back pocket from a pair of jeans. You can open and use the pocket that is closed with velcro (fun to play with for little hands). Happy flannel faces on the back.

Rainbow taggie! (dust will be removed.) Patchwork rainbow with a piece of extremely soft light blue fabric in the middle. So soft and nice to feel. Back of taggie is made all in the soft blue fabric.

Fabric piece, a bit sturdier/thicker cotton. Autumny leaves. About 60" x 44". The fabric has a cut in it from one side about 6" into the fabric. Picture shows a bit less than half of the fabric.

...or pick 2!

50 used older Swedish stamps. There might be a couple of duplicates in there. (The one at the bottom left is of a woman making bobbin lace by the way.) 50 stamps is 1/2 claim.

10 big cats on big stamps. From all over the world! 10 big stamps is 1/2 claim.

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sort of stuff. 1/2 claim per kit!

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

Retro looking cotton fabric with big flowers, bursting with colour. You get about 60" x 18" for half a claim.

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim two.

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/2 claim each.

Pick 4 of these
or 2 plus one of the "pick 2" items above!

These are bookmarks I guess, made of thick paper (cardboard?). They are made up of two eggs that can be taken out (perforated edges) and used for decoration or crafting. The text on the back says "Have a hard boiled easter!" in Swedish. You can see both sides of the bookmark above. Make sure to look closely at the eggs! (Sorry about the poor picture quality, especially on the egg on the right, looks much smoother in reality.) 1 bookmark is 1/4 claim.

Set of four big American Disney stamps (used). Great condition! 4 big stamps is 1/4 claim.

20 Japanese stamps, used on paper. Beautiful! Hello Kitty, landscapes and more... 20 beautiful stamps is 1/4 claim.

Below are Swedish stamp booklet covers, i.e. the stamps are taken out, but some of the covers are really nice, I think. Maybe someone could use them for some kind of paper art. Size approximately 2 1/2" x 6" (when unfolded like below). Pick 8 for 1/2 claim (or 4 for 1/4 claim) or all of them for 1 claim.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009 02:31:09 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
calluna
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2009 09:48:59 PM »

Alrighty, I'm going to claim gavagai's 50 Swedish stamps, the egg bookmarks (so bizarre!), and the Japanese stamps.

I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy and moving furniture around right now, so pardon stray hairs...

My list...

Claim one of these:

Vinyl record notebook - standard LP sized record cut down to this size. I have different kinds of paper and can fill it up however you like.

crocheted kerchief beautifully made by farmgirljane. I absolutely love it but somehow the shape of my head and my copious large hair don't allow it to sit right when I'm wearing it.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_9348.JPG

bright book with postcard pocket: This was an experiment; hence the bright wonky colors (wonky to me, maybe not wonky to you). Elastic loop on the inside for holding pens, and flip-up pocket for storing postcards or whatnot. Pages are a basic glue binding, with mixed paper and some random retro clipart.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_5817.JPG    

- A huge amount of paper/ephemera for papercrafting. Like a USPS flat rate box full of it. Mainly vintage, and will customize package to your liking.

cut and marked quilt pieces for a double wedding ring pattern quilt. - A swap-meet find. Vintage fabric in various colors and prints, with the original templates in case you want to substitute some of the pieces with different fabric. I'm hand-washing all of it before sending.

adhesive-backed magnet pack - several for making magnetic business cards, and 2 rolls for making a long magnetic strip, or making magnetic poetry. The bigger one is about an inch wide, and the other a little thinner.

Foam alphabet stamps - Making Memories' "gabby" font. upper and lower case with some punctuation marks, and largest letters are about 1.5 inches tall. Image is here:

Or claim 2 of these:

approx 1 yd of Wonder Under with instructions

vintage cake toppers - warning, includes 2 scary clowns! All the strange plastic goodies in the picture except the ruler.

Small green eyelets and eyelet extras - includes different colors of that butterfly eyelet, and a bunch of those wreaths (which are made to go with the green eyelets) and different colors of "Boo!" -- these are kept in place on a page by attaching an eyelet through the middle hole.

Adhesive 1-inch bar pin backs value pack. Approx 50 remaining in the package.

Several tubes, partially used, of oil paints. Includes the ones in the image plus a few others that are almost empty.
Raw umber, burnt sienna, Naples yellow hue, flesh tint, cadmium red, raw sienna, zinc white, burnt umber, ultramarine

set of 5 molded crayons from scrap-crayons:

Barbie pasties - I don't have a decent picture of them, but you get the idea. Not pasties for Barbie, pasties for you (or other recipient) with Barbie on them. Technicolor images of vintage Barbies from a 1960s craft magazine, decoupaged on cardstock base, backed with vinyl and sealed to discourage deterioration. Off-white and yellow lace trim on the outer edge, with a bow made from the lace on the bottom of each. Clear iridescent sequins dotted around the outer surface. No tassels on the end and no special emphasis on the nipples...Though, if you have some Barbie shoes, it would be awesome if you made tassels with those! I can't find any, myself.

- x-stitch Amelia Earhart quote made by Craftster kiden2, with fabric backing/border

- days of the week stitckers in 3 languages, apparently used in food service industry? Might be good in a daily journal

Or, claim 3 of these:

- bandage rubber stamp

-burgundy felt (craft quality). about 2 yds

Scrap records: Set of 9 solid vinyl records with retro-print scrapbook paper covering one side. There's a hole punched at the edge of each if you want to hang them up, but binding them together into a "record-book" didn't work. On the back side the paper leaves a blank pattern where circular images can be placed if desired (such as the one in the lower right-hand corner of 2nd picture). I had this idea but couldn't figure out what to do with it, so I'm offering them now to you.

Andy Warhol magnet - received in a Craftster swap (not handmade), about the size of a business card. If you want, I'll include a similarly cheeky magnet of the same size that has a group of 50s housewives and says, "Don't tell the guys, but we RUN this fuckin place". Just let me know.  Smiley

butterfly mould: 3 butterfly shapes in hard, thin plastic that's kinda brittle, with wooden supports nailed underneath the mould for support. I tried making wax-tarts with this mould but the shapes are a little too shallow. Maybe good for resin?

Dover book - "Mosaic and Tesselated Patterns, and How to Create Them". 64 pages
http://store.yahoo.com/doverpublications/0486243796.html

Dover book - "Isometric Perspective Designs, and How to Create Them". 52 pages
http://www.amazon.com/Isometric-Perspective-Designs-Pictorial-Archive/dp/0486241238/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241631357&sr=8-1

book "Recipes for Surfaces: Decorative Paint Finishes Made Simple", by Mindy Drucker and Pierre Finklestein. It's a big one, 255 pages! http://www.amazon.com/Recipes-Surfaces-Decorative-Finishes-Simple/dp/0671682490/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1214287833&sr=11-1

And, take any of these items FREE! --
- Cat toy - they look kinda like this, but a little fancier as I keep adding stuff to them. Made with clear tubing, wire, beads and misc findings like bells, feathers, yarn and ribbon.

- 2 knit sweater arms (100% wool) for felting -- one arm is bright multiple colors and the other has had the color discharged and is now various shades of purple. Something this ugly-as-sin is begging for a new life.  Cheesy

- bag of pinecones from redwood trees - They're no bigger than acorns and my yard is covered with them because I live in a redwood belt. I can only send these within the U.S. because of international shipping regulations.

- VERY old peel-off erasers for "drafting film" (I don't know what that is)--they are so old they're stuck together! Probably 5 of them in the box.

- baggie full of at least 20 beer/ale bottle caps, all different varieties and not your standard kegger brands

- baggie full of dried lavender buds, enough for several sachets
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011 11:33:22 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pulitzer Prize Winner Doris Kearns Goodwin on Christmas Memories
Jessica Lamb-Shapiro: What Are You Reading?
New Harry Potter Story: JK Rowling Working On Upcoming Play
Produce Buying Tips
Doris Kearns Goodwin on Roosevelt, Taft and the Progressive Era
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...