A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 307,555
Currently Running With Scissors:
468 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap May 09 - Signup Today!  (Read 26995 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 04, 2009 07:08:20 AM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer--swap supplies or crafts you've already made. Smiley

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me, lapoli!

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lapoli
Co-organizer: none if we need one We'll get one. 
Sign-up date range: 5/04/09 - 5/31/09
Date to send item by: within 2 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Age requirement? 13+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES

Details of swap:
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizer lapoli with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something(ie one item) from the most recent list posted, and then post your own list.

...and that's it, basically

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - May 09
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (and please mention how old you are if under 18) (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted, and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

At the top of your claim post, state how many claims you have made this month, and how many of those are outstanding (i.e. the recipient has not yet received the item).

(Example)
Claims Allowed (Outstanding):3
Claims made so far: 4
Sendouts Not Sent:1
Sendouts Sent:2
Sendouts in Transit:1
Sendouts Received:1

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three (become a Friend of Craftster!)
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received then you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in two weeks, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have two weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizer by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $5-$15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts. When you receive, it is important for you to thank your partner, be courteous and communicative, but a lot of the items are premade or stash, so posting pictures in the Gallery isn't crucial. The exception to this is when something is custom-made for you in this swap. And if you make something with supplies you receive in this swap, we want to see it!

Delivery Confirmation numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, May 31st. Feedback will be given on May 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM me and who you sent to when you send out, with DC number if you are both in US.
2. Make sure to PM me and who you receive from when you receive.
3. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address so that they have it and don't have to chase you down later.
4. Lets keep this swap moving, Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days, or the organizer will hunt you down and remind you.
5. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
6. Lets try to keep this thread for lists as much as possible to save on confusion. If your list is up, you may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise please try to post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our discussion thread.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009 07:16:07 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009 07:09:44 AM »

Approved Swappers:

Feedback left
Feedback removed since no claims were made:  purple

Please note:
I will update your feedback at the end of the month as your packages arrive! Please let me know when they arrive at their destination!

3 claims: (Friends of Craftster Thank you!)

avesthel
bkrenning4
calluna
CamOovas
Catrinau
FadingHippie
gavagai
kitschkween
klum78
lapoli
oneredboot
pinupmommy
pseudo_pix
Rae-mazing

2 claims:

leighi123
rangerbeth
wx2dzug

1 claim: First time swapper! WELCOME!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009 04:42:24 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009 07:11:17 AM »

Claims List!

blue= sent
green=received
red=contact immediately
yellow= sending late with communication

Send by May 18th

gavagai to lapoli - flower print fabric

Send by May 19th

lapoli to calluna - silver sequins metallic thread

Send by May 24th

calluna to gavagai - shallow wooden boxes + bottlecaps
gavagai to lapoli - winter sparks and winter landscapes bags
lapoli to camOovas - 4oz shetland fleece
camOovas to rangerbeth -  needlefelting kit
rangerbeth to lapoli - vintage juniors patterns
lapoli to oneredboot - 1.3oz "pale desert sky" handpainted roving

Send by May 25th

oneredboot to rangerbeth - spring rose scarf in blue  
rangerbeth to oneredboot - knitting/sewing goodies

Send by May 26

oneredboot to cam0ovas - rockstar skinny scarf + fabric covered magnets
cam0ovas to catrinau - needlefelting kit

Send by May 27

catrinau to lapoli - girls cloche hat

Send by May 28

lapoli to avesthel - 4 coffee colored vanilla soy votive candles
avesthel to kitschkween - oriental fabric
kitschkween to pinupmommy - Foam balls and the red owl earrings

Send by May 29

pinupmommy to Rae-mazing - pink mushroom hairpin, yellow owl
Rae-mazing to rangerbeth - vintage trims
rangerbeth to catrinau - pirate plushie
catrinau to pinupmommy - child's green dino hat
pinupmommy to lapoli - large fabric bucket
lapoli to avesthel - coffee beans

Send by May 31

avesthel to Rae-mazing - alphabet stamps and the candy corn beads
Rae-mazing to FadingHippie - ninja turtle bag
FadingHippie to gavagai - jewelry making supplies

Send by June 2

gavagai to calluna - 50 Swedish stamps, the egg bookmarks (so bizarre!), and the Japanese stamps
calluna to rae-mazing - black adhesive stips
rae-mazing to kitschkween - pooh tape and clock tote

Send by June 9

kitschkween to rangerbeth - Koi earrings and antiqued copper earrings
rangerbeth to oneredboot - redneck ear flap hat
oneredboot to avesthel - latte neckwarmer

Send by June 10

avesthel to bkrenning4 - grape pendant
bkrenning4 to kitschkween - wind chime birdhouse and shrinkydink ring #5
kitschkween to pseudo_pix - blue cameo ring
pseudo_pix to leighi123 - light stretchy fabric
leighi123 to kitschkween - 3. Hersheys bib/burp cloth set

Send by June 15

kitschkween to rangerbeth - aqua blue bell earrings
rangerbeth to lapoli - 3 yds emerald matte net

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009 03:56:04 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009 07:53:58 AM »

I am in a hurry right now, but here is my list from last month to start it off. Will apply for the swap and maybe add stuff to the list later today.

MY LIST

Pick 1

Big flower fabric! all cotton. The piece measures about 60" x 40" and in the picture you can see about half of it.

Fabric piece, a bit sturdier/thicker cotton that the one above. Autumny leaves. About 60" x 44". The fabric has a cut in it from one side about 6" into the fabric. Picture shows a bit less than half of the fabric.

...or pick 2!

50 used old Swedish stamps. There might be a couple of duplicates in there. (The one at the bottom left is of a woman making bobbin lace by the way.)

Set of four big American Disney stamps (used). Great condition!

10 big cats on big stamps. From all over the world!

20 Japanese stamps, used on paper. Beautiful! Hello Kitty, landscapes and more...

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sort of stuff. 1/2 claim per kit!

Like a tote bag without handles, "winter landscape". Could be used as a small waste basket for the sewing table. About 9" x 8".

Like a tote bag without handles, "winter sparks". The fabric is sparkly, which doesn't really show in the picture. Could be used as a small waste basket for the sewing table. About 9" x 8".

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

Retro looking cotton fabric with big flowers, bursting with colour. You get about 60" x 18" for half a claim. (I have more of this, so it's listed again.)

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim two.

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/2 claim each.

Pick 4 of these or 2 plus one of the "pick 2" items above!

These are bookmarks I guess, made of thick paper (cardboard?). They are made up of two eggs that can be taken out (perforated edges) and used for decoration or crafting. The text on the back says "Have a hard boiled easter!" in Swedish. You can see both sides of the bookmark above. Make sure to look closely at the eggs! (Sorry about the poor picture quality, especially on the egg on the right, looks much smoother in reality.)

Below are Swedish stamp booklet covers, i.e. the stamps are taken out, but some of the covers are really nice, I think. Maybe someone could use them for some kind of paper art. Size approximately 2 1/2" x 6" (when unfolded like below). Pick 8 for 1/2 claim or all of them for 1 claim. (I found some more of the ones that got claimed, so yes, I still have all of them to offer.  Wink)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009 09:26:14 AM »

I'd like to claim the big flower fabric.

Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Sent:0

I am in North Carolina and I have three cats and a dog, in case we have any allergies running about.

Pick One!

Metallic Threads for Spinning - Can be used to ply with yarn for a funky artyarn!  Choose from blue, gold or silver sequins.  (Pink not available)

Robin's Egg Blue Handknit Dishcloth. (Squares Pattern)

4oz of cleaned, fawn shetland. Will still need the tips cleaned and to be carded.

1.3oz Handpainted Brown Sheep Mill End Roving in colorway "Pale Desert Sky"

2 sets of polymer clay buttons.  (These are the first ones I've made, so be gentle! Smiley)

5oz of hand roasted coffee beans.

Nuno Felted Scarf.  White silk chiffon with various wool.  Mostly shades of white/cream, small bits of light blue.

Handmade polymer clay dominos.

Custom Ball Band Dishcloth. These are not available, but many color choices to choose from!  PM me for more details.

(no picture yet)
Creative Knitting Magazine - January 2009

« Last Edit: May 04, 2009 01:56:00 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009 11:18:42 PM »

Yes! I want to claim the sequins metallic thread! (I will hold back on claiming more fiber for the moment  Grin)

Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

I too have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy, so pardon stray hairs...

**Prices lowered!!**
My list...

Claim one of these:

crocheted kerchief beautifully made by farmgirljane. I absolutely love it but somehow the shape of my head and my copious large hair don't allow it to sit right when I'm wearing it.

bright book with postcard pocket: This was an experiment; hence the bright wonky colors (wonky to me, maybe not wonky to you). Elastic loop on the inside for holding pens, and flip-up pocket for storing postcards or whatnot. Pages are a basic glue binding, with mixed paper and some random retro clipart.

- A huge amount of paper/ephemera for papercrafting. Like a USPS flat rate box full of it. Mainly vintage, and will customize package to your liking.

cut and marked quilt pieces for a double wedding ring pattern quilt. - A swap-meet find. Vintage fabric in various colors and prints, with the original templates in case you want to substitute some of the pieces with different fabric. Fabric is a little musty, so I'm going to hand-wash all of it before sending.

package of several shallow wooden boxes for shrines, altars and altering

Foam alphabet stamps - Making Memories' "gabby" font. upper and lower case with some punctuation marks, and largest letters are about 1.5 inches tall. Image is here:
http://www.cardsnscraps.com/images/productimages/MM%2026092%20Alpha%20Gabby.jpg

Or claim 2 of these:

Adhesive 1-inch bar pin backs value pack. Approx 50 remaining in the package.

Several tubes, partially used, of oil paints. Includes the ones in the image plus a few others that are almost empty.
Raw umber, burnt sienna, Naples yellow hue, flesh tint, cadmium red, raw sienna, zinc white, burnt umber, ultramarine

set of 5 molded crayons from scrap-crayons:

Barbie pasties - I don't have a decent picture of them, but you get the idea. Not pasties for Barbie, pasties for you (or other recipient) with Barbie on them. Technicolor images of vintage Barbies from a 1960s craft magazine, decoupaged on cardstock base, backed with vinyl and sealed to discourage deterioration. Off-white and yellow lace trim on the outer edge, with a bow made from the lace on the bottom of each. Clear iridescent sequins dotted around the outer surface. No tassels on the end and no special emphasis on the nipples...Though, if you have some Barbie shoes, it would be awesome if you made tassels with those! I can't find any, myself.

- x-stitch Amelia Earhart quote made by Craftster kiden2, with fabric backing/border

- days of the week stitckers in 3 languages, apparently used in food service industry? Might be good in a daily journal

Or, claim 3 of these:
-burgundy felt (craft quality). about 2 yds

Scrap records: Set of 9 solid vinyl records with retro-print scrapbook paper covering one side. There's a hole punched at the edge of each if you want to hang them up, but binding them together into a "record-book" didn't work. On the back side the paper leaves a blank pattern where circular images can be placed if desired (such as the one in the lower right-hand corner of 2nd picture). I had this idea but couldn't figure out what to do with it, so I'm offering them now to you.

Andy Warhol magnet - received in a Craftster swap (not handmade), about the size of a business card.

butterfly mould: 3 butterfly shapes in hard, thin plastic that's kinda brittle, with wooden supports nailed underneath the mould for support. I tried making wax-tarts with this mould but the shapes are a little too shallow. Maybe good for resin?

Dover book - "Mosaic and Tesselated Patterns, and How to Create Them". 64 pages
http://store.yahoo.com/doverpublications/0486243796.html

Dover book - "Isometric Perspective Designs, and How to Create Them". 52 pages
http://www.amazon.com/Isometric-Perspective-Designs-Pictorial-Archive/dp/0486241238/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241631357&sr=8-1

book "Recipes for Surfaces: Decorative Paint Finishes Made Simple", by Mindy Drucker and Pierre Finklestein. It's a big one, 255 pages! http://www.amazon.com/Recipes-Surfaces-Decorative-Finishes-Simple/dp/0671682490/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1214287833&sr=11-1

And, take any of these items FREE! --
- Cat toy - they look kinda like this, but a little fancier as I keep adding stuff to them. Made with clear tubing, wire, beads and misc findings like bells, feathers, yarn and ribbon.

- 2 knit sweater arms (100% wool) for felting -- one arm is bright multiple colors and the other has had the color discharged and is now various shades of purple. Something this ugly-as-sin is begging for a new life.  Cheesy

- bag of pinecones from redwood trees - They're no bigger than acorns and my yard is covered with them because I live in a redwood belt. I can only send these within the U.S. because of international shipping regulations.

- baggie full of at least 20 beer/ale bottle caps, all different varieties and not your standard kegger brands

- baggie full of dried lavender buds, enough for several sachets
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009 12:31:25 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm living/working in Yosemite Nat'l Park til further notice! Blogging about it here. No swapping for me, and minimal crafting time, for the coming months. Graduated from library school! That sums things up for now.
gavagai
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009 01:15:13 AM »

I will claim the wooden boxes please! and the bottle caps. Thank you!  Smiley

center]MY LIST[/center]

Pick 1

Fabric piece, a bit sturdier/thicker cotton that the one above. Autumny leaves. About 60" x 44". The fabric has a cut in it from one side about 6" into the fabric. Picture shows a bit less than half of the fabric.

...or pick 2!

50 used old Swedish stamps. There might be a couple of duplicates in there. (The one at the bottom left is of a woman making bobbin lace by the way.)

Set of four big American Disney stamps (used). Great condition!

10 big cats on big stamps. From all over the world!

20 Japanese stamps, used on paper. Beautiful! Hello Kitty, landscapes and more...

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sort of stuff. 1/2 claim per kit!

Like a tote bag without handles, "winter landscape". Could be used as a small waste basket for the sewing table. About 9" x 8".

Like a tote bag without handles, "winter sparks". The fabric is sparkly, which doesn't really show in the picture. Could be used as a small waste basket for the sewing table. About 9" x 8".

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

Retro looking cotton fabric with big flowers, bursting with colour. You get about 60" x 18" for half a claim. (I have more of this, so it's listed again.)

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim two.

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/2 claim each.

Pick 4 of these or 2 plus one of the "pick 2" items above!

These are bookmarks I guess, made of thick paper (cardboard?). They are made up of two eggs that can be taken out (perforated edges) and used for decoration or crafting. The text on the back says "Have a hard boiled easter!" in Swedish. You can see both sides of the bookmark above. Make sure to look closely at the eggs! (Sorry about the poor picture quality, especially on the egg on the right, looks much smoother in reality.)

Below are Swedish stamp booklet covers, i.e. the stamps are taken out, but some of the covers are really nice, I think. Maybe someone could use them for some kind of paper art. Size approximately 2 1/2" x 6" (when unfolded like below). Pick 8 for 1/2 claim or all of them for 1 claim. (I found some more of the ones that got claimed, so yes, I still have all of them to offer.  Wink)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009 04:47:02 AM »

I'd like to claim the winter sparks and winter landscapes bags.  (Perfect gift wrapping for both my mother and mother in law! Wink )

I'd like to claim the big flower fabric.

Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Sent:1
Sendouts Received: 1

I am in North Carolina and I have three cats and a dog, in case we have any allergies running about.

Pick One!

Metallic Threads for Spinning - Can be used to ply with yarn for a funky artyarn!  Choose from blue, gold or silver sequins.  (Pink not available)

Robin's Egg Blue Handknit Dishcloth. (Squares Pattern)

4oz of cleaned, fawn shetland. Will still need the tips cleaned and to be carded.

1.3oz Handpainted Brown Sheep Mill End Roving in colorway "Pale Desert Sky"

2 sets of polymer clay buttons.  (These are the first ones I've made, so be gentle! Smiley)

5oz of hand roasted coffee beans.

Nuno Felted Scarf.  White silk chiffon with various wool.  Mostly shades of white/cream, small bits of light blue.

Handmade polymer clay dominos.

Custom Ball Band Dishcloth. These are not available, but many color choices to choose from!  PM me for more details.

(no picture yet)
Creative Knitting Magazine - January 2009

THIS ROCKS   Logged

CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009 01:58:08 PM »

Yay I claim the shetland fleece!

This is my first claim of three.  I am in Wisconsin, USA and have lots of fur in my house.

Claim one:

Needlefelting kit (I could customize the wool colors if you let me know what you want)

12 botswana agate pendant beads (side drilled at the top)

One photo/glass pendant (let me know which one you want)

One stone or seaglass pendant (again, let me know which one you want)

Stainless steel and wool pendant

10 felted wool beads (let me know which colors you want)

Or claim two:

15 gemstone beads (side drilled) I don't remember what these are.

Star beads (mother of pearl?)

Random mix of game pieces for pendants or whatever

« Last Edit: May 12, 2009 11:32:45 AM by CamOovas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009 05:04:40 PM »

WOOO HOOO! I claim CamOovas for the needle felting kit! I've been wanting something like this forever.

Claims Allowed (Outstanding):2
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

Choose 1.

Handmade-

Yoga pants-
They will fit sizes large to extra large with a range of 34" to 45" in the waist and a 32" inseam.

Recycled Chicago T-shirt
ize says medium, and I assume this is women's because it fits small.

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

Redneck ear flap hat

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt
It measures 22" from pit to pit and 25" from shoulder to hem.

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt #2
Its about 20" across the chest and 25.5" from top to bottom.

Pirate plush
11 inches from peg to head.

Colorful shoulder bag
It measures 15" wide and 10" deep with a  20" strap

Supplies

4 Vintage juniors sized dress patterns

Random sewing, knitting goodies
Crochet today magazine, 24" #10.5 bamboo circular sewing needles, Double faced basting tape, transfer wheel

3 size 8-16 Simplicity dress and shirt patterns

« Last Edit: May 10, 2009 06:18:49 PM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #117 Announced – Gingerbread House Contest!
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Tabletop Holiday Trees
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Holiday Bingo

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...