A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,557
Currently Running With Scissors:
744 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cat sofa, with semi-tutorial!  (Read 37856 times)
Tags for this thread: pet_bed , tutorial , cat , featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2005 11:32:41 AM »

Okay, so I bring the sofa home to make a tutorial for you guys, and just look what happens

XD

Apparantly my big-enough cat fits there as well. Now I'm gonna have to make one for him too, 'cause my mothers cats want it back  Roll Eyes

it's very hairy... Wink
----
haha, the sofa not the cat o_O though the cat is hairy too
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005 11:51:33 AM by Melladh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
heroinechic
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2005 11:45:08 AM »

oh!  i so want to make one!  although i think that both of my cats will try to be on it at the same time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mascha
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2005 03:18:44 PM »

Hahah hilarious! That means my fat kitty would fit in it too. I'm so excited, I want to make one too! And by the way, I'm SURE you could sell those at ebay for a minimum price of $35. Esp if you add your pictures! Aww so adorable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littleone1098

Let them eat cake she said

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2005 03:41:39 PM »

That is AWESOME! I must make some for my kitties! It looks great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every morning when I wake up I experince an exquisite joythe joy of being Salvador Daland I ask myself in rapture, What wonderful things this Salvador Dal is going to accomplish today?" -The one and only
CellophaneFlowers
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2005 09:48:46 AM »

That's such a cute little sofa! And in the first picture - is that a Ragdoll? He's gorgeous! I used to have a Ragdoll named Carmine.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faith and begorrah...
justlease
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2005 10:09:37 AM »

My monster would absolutely never get off the thing if I made him one of those. 

I made a chenille blanket years ago that sheds like a mofo (Lion Brand yarn) and he lives on the thing.  I finally got tired of picking the little pieces of hunter green chenille of my beige-ish couch and so now the blanket is on it's very own chair that no person ever sits on, but is taking up valuable real estate in my livingroom.  I'm wondering if if would be possible to knit a similar cover in my kitty's favorite material and put it together in a tiny couch shape like that.  Hmmm....  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tell me, are you a badfish too?

scattered-knitting.blogspot.com
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2005 01:24:20 PM »

That's such a cute little sofa! And in the first picture - is that a Ragdoll? He's gorgeous! I used to have a Ragdoll named Carmine.

Nah, it's a tiny Sacred Birman girl ^^ It's my moms kitty, her name is Roxette. She's kinda crazy. She's all small and tiny and cuddly, but she can keep all the huge neighbourhood toms in their place, having them cowaring in corners.

Oh, and I AM working on a tutorial, I'm just kinda picky on making a good one, so it takes a bit of time... ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
knittycrafter
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2005 06:20:11 PM »

I just had to reply and tell you how cute that sofa is! Please please please post a tutorial!!! I also think you kidnapped my kitty. lol The second picture you posted looks just like her.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2005 03:42:46 AM »

I just had to reply and tell you how cute that sofa is! Please please please post a tutorial!!! I also think you kidnapped my kitty. lol The second picture you posted looks just like her.

Haha, well, the second pic is of a boy (yes, he's definently a boy) though he looks very girly, doesn't he? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BklynGal

Brooklyn Butterfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2005 01:30:38 PM »

That is the cutest thing! But my cat thinks he's human, and only wants to sleep in the chairs we try to sit on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
-Scott Adams

My Etsy: http://brooklynbutterfly.etsy.com
My Wists: http://www.wists.com/ajrandolph11
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/aunjanue
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fall 2013 Makeup Tips and Trends
How to Make a Mind-Blowing Skeleton Face with Just 3 Products
Vodka Skin Toner
How to Keep Skin Looking Healthy During Winter
Lady Gaga Applause Makeup Tutorial for Halloween
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...