A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,317
Currently Running With Scissors:
490 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crocheted Baby Bootie Pattern~ I Need Some Ppl To Test Out This Pattern I Made  (Read 899 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

eviejean2002
« on: May 02, 2009 06:13:22 PM »

it wont let me upload the pics Huh it says i have to post 10 in the forum lol
well go on photobucket go up to the corner where it says images scroll down to where it says people and type in vs4753

SOLE
f needle

ch 11

ROW 1: In the second ch from the hook do 2 sc,sc in the next 4 sts, 2 hc in he next 2 sts, 2 dc in the next 2 sts, at the end of the chain do 6 dc, 2 dc in the next 2 sts, 2 hc in he next 2 sts, sc in the next 5 sts.sl st to join together.ch 1 DO NOT TURN.
ROW 2: 2 sc in the next 2 sts, sc in the next 8 sts, 2 sc in each of the next 6 sts, sc in the next 8 sts,sk a st. 2 sc in the last stitch before joining together.sl st.ch 1
ROW 3: 1 sc,2 sc in the next 1,1 sc in the next 1,2 sc in the next 1,9 sc,(2 sc in the next, 1 sc in the next 1) do that 5 times,2 sc in the next 1,9 sc,2 sc in the last st before joining.sl st.ch 1
ROW 4: Sc sround the whole sole,at the end you should have 43 sts total

to make the inner sole "the insert" dont do the fouth row

SIDE

NOW YOU CAN TURN

Fold sole in half to make sure you get the st that is the center on of the sole move one st to the right and start from there

ROW 1: sl around the whole thing you should have 43 sl sts.
ROW 2: sc around the piece,ch 1,turn
ROW 3: sc around the piece,ch 1,turn
ROW 4: sc around the piece,ch 1,turn
ROW 5: 12 sc in the next 12,1 hc,1 dc,1 trc,in the st do a trc but dont pull threw the last 2 lps sk 1 do that 7 times after doing that you should have 8 lps on your hook yo and pull a lp all 8 of them. 1 trc,1 dc,1 hc,12 sc in the next 12,sl st.,ch 1,turn

ROW 6: ch 2, 3 dc in the next 3,4 hc in the next 4,4 sc in the next 4,sl in the next st ch 6,sl in the 9th st ****HINT it should be a sc like on the other side******  4 sc in the next 4,4 hc in the next 4,3 dc in the next 3,sl on the 2 ch you started with.

If you want the sole of the shoe to be thicker just make 2 soles and hold them together as one when uyou are doing the side.If you wanted to you could just use the back loops of each soles that you are holding together and do the first row of the side that way.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009 11:31:51 PM by eviejean2002 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
oldlady
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009 07:17:33 PM »

has anyone tried it for you yet?
I'll put it on my to-do list
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eviejean2002
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009 10:38:38 AM »

no one has i have like 8 other pairs now that i have patterns that i have made.they are cute
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessdelacree
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009 04:16:23 PM »

Does that mean you still want someone to test it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ohiocrafter
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009 10:57:25 AM »

Do you still need it tested?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will consider taking orders on crafts in my blog.

http://birdnestcreation.blogspot.com/
crochet_addict03
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009 05:18:42 PM »

Im working this pattern as we speak, and I am actually stuck. I am on row 2 and am to this:

sc in the next 8 sts,sk a st. 2 sc in the last stitch before joining together.sl st.ch 1

im reading it as skip a stitch. 2 sc in the last st before joining together. i did exactly what it said, and after the sc 8, if you skip 1 st. you still have 11 sts remaining. so how are you working this pattern? because i am obviously not doing something right.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macho Makeover - Part 3
Macho Makeover - Basic Adjustments 1
Macho Makeover - Introduction - Part 1
Using Lip Gloss Optimizer in Photoshop Part 1
Photoshop Tutorial - Multitones & Masking
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...