A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,476
Currently Running With Scissors:
659 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: robots in spring!  (Read 22628 times)
Tags for this thread: robot  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2005 11:55:32 PM »

Wow! I received an awesome package from knottyjen! I love everything! Thank you so much.

I'll post photos as soon as I get some decent light to take them. I'll show off what I sent to our flaking friend, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2005 09:23:43 PM »

Knottyjen made some really amazing stuff for this swap and my (very, very generous) make up package was no exception.

First, this completely rad screen printed robot cusion, which now has a place of honour on my couch:

Two cute as felt cuffs:

And this totally awesome etched glass candy dish. WE NEED CANDY!!

She even etched the sides!!

I love EVERYTHING and you've made me very, very happy.
I'll be conducting my very own adventures in glass etching this week.

This is what I made for missgeekcore, who flaked and deserves to get nothing for Christmas:

Mix CD in a felt cover with songs about robots + 2 one inch buttons (eep! Rude word, sorry!)

Three 2 1/4 inch robot magnets (I didn't get a photo of hers, but here is my lot, so that you can see what they look like):

And a robot bag. It has an inside pocket and does up with a snap. It's made out of a really nice pinstripe fabric.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
LawdHaveMercy
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2005 08:00:29 PM »

Cute stuff!

My daughter's room is going to be robot themed (she LOVES the movie Short Circuit, she's always drawing/making robots, and she and her dad are working on making an actual functional robot).  A lot of the stuff on this thread inspired me, and I was wondering if anyone minded if I used a few of your great ideas?  Specifically, I was going to do a set of four paintings...robots in spring/summer/fall/winter...and I was wondering of alisonwonderland would mind me spinning off the bird's nest idea for my spring robot.  If I post my finished product here, I'll definitely give you credit.  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Darkest_Faerie
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2005 08:31:10 PM »

jadey_mcshadey-I love EVERYTHING in your post!!! Especially the candy dish, the cd cover and the buttons!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-See my photography here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylheureux/
-Visit my blog here: http://tinystarcreations.blogspot.com/
-Check out my zazzle site here:
http://www.zazzle.com/paper_airplane*
carina
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2005 08:35:31 PM »

jadey that bag you've made is beautiful!!! So sorry it ended up on the hands of someone who doesn't deserve it..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What does not kill you, only makes you stronger
alisonwonderland
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2005 04:46:43 PM »

I was wondering of alisonwonderland would mind me spinning off the bird's nest idea for my spring robot.  If I post my finished product here, I'll definitely give you credit.  Thanks!

Aw! Of course I don't mind Smiley I'm glad you liked my idea. Definitely post pictures, I think that room will be really cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't seem to be the same today as I was yesterday.
Selah
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2005 01:15:50 PM »

This is a late THANK YOU to Megantron!!! She was my SUPERDUPER swap angel on this swap.  My original partner flaked on me and Megantron sent me the most amazing package and restored my faith!  I hope she has the pics to post - I'm down at the moment.  She made the coolest stuff!  Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BrownCorduroy
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2005 07:00:00 AM »

Who knew robots could be so much fun!?  Everyone did a great job! I can't wait to be able to join a swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
megantron
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2005 10:30:36 PM »

In my mad rush to get to the post office before it closed, I only got a couple of (glare-y and blurry) pictures... I was on a mission, stopping only for skwerls (squirrels-- sorry, geeky Montana thing.)
Seriously though, I am so surprised I didn't get pulled over.  And how do you explain that one?  "Officer, I realize that I was going 50 in a 25, but I had to mail the robot?"
Anywho... pictures.
I don't have Selah's oh-so-supersweet card, as I am in the middle of moving and I have no idea what box it is in.
But this is what I sent her.

robot jewelry box (the feet have little removable felt flowers)

robot cards (again, felt)

and mis-matched robot earrings

I'm so glad that you liked them Selah... and I'm glad I could make up for a flake-y partner!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010 03:02:56 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
_Steph_
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2005 07:25:34 PM »

This stuff is all SO great! I'm waiting for Robots in Summer, y'all! Smiley Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Steph~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sneak Peek at Wild New Four Seasons Resort Restaurant
Mixed Kale and Collard Chicken Caesar Salad With Cornbread Croutons
How to Make Egg Mayonnaise
Risotto Jambalaya by Chef Danielle Saunders
How to Make Cheese Stuffed Mini Meatloaves
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...