A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
449 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 26 **shops only**  (Read 38635 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2009 04:23:41 PM »

All Things Pink & Dinky!!!
OPEN for Business!!!

1/4 point items:

Tie-dyed shirt- .25
This was an experiment. Super soft Old Navy Perfect fit tee, size medium. It's a very flattering cut...scoop neck and slightly poofy miny sleeves

1/2 point items:

Rope Lantern earrings -.5
These are super fun. Each one is about the size of a kumquat.(Gunmetal hooks)

Heart Earrings -.5These turned out so nicely. The hearts have a nice heft to them and are salvaged from a necklace I got at a department store. Each heart is about the size of a dime.

Smokey Blue Flower Earrings - .5

1 Point Items

PANTYLINERS!!!!!!! One for 1 point, Three for 2 points, Five for 3 points
These are made of five layers of 100% cotton flannel for ultra softness and absorbancy. They will have snaps on the wings when you receive them (I was just in a hurry to take pictures). The layout of the fabric may differ, but I do take great care to make sure that as much of the design shows as possible. If you want more than one of the same pantyliner, just pm me because I have multiples of most of them. Please choose by number: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23

In case the picture isn't clear the top left is gardening boots, second from left is a cherry print. The bottom right reminds me of like Bazooka gum cartoon strips.

backs (click for bigger image):

It's hard to tell, but the frog fabric is kind of blue-green with a pale yellow liner. And the camo actually has dinosaurs on it. #17 and #19 are no longer available.

Cat and Mouse Wreath-1
Handmade but not by me. I picked it up at a yard sale. It's about the size of a large plate.

Needlebooks- 1 point each

Here is a group shot. Each one has four felt pages for all your needle-holding needs. Some have an elastic closure and some have ribbons to tie them closed. All are lined with a coordinating fabric that is different from the front. Click on the small pictures to see a close up and the interior fabrics. Bears, Woodland Creatures on Khaki, Red Dots, and Woodland Creatures on Pink have all been spoken for.

Chifunky Pincushion-1
Made from an Anthropologie egg cup and vintage fabric. Super cute and last one available!

Watering can pincushin- 1 point Supercute! About the size of a small tea cup. Comes with the pictured pins.

Small antique teacup pincushion -1Comes with the pictured coordinating pins

Arm band wallet-1
Made from waterproofed cotton so it won't absorb sweat. Velcro closure. One-size-fits-all adjustable strap. Lined with pink fabric. Perfect for times when you don't want to carry a purse.

2 Point Items

Silver Heart Necklace -2
The heart pendant is real silver (it was given to me years ago on a chain by an old boyfriend...but now it is polished, paired with pink, and ready for a new life Smiley) It really turned out beautifully and would make a gorgeous gift. The heart is framed by four Swarkovski crystals. Lobster claw closure. If it's for a gift, let me know and I will make the packaging extra special.

(BTW, that is not a weird spot on the heart. It's just the way the light is hitting the etchings. You can see the etchings on the heart better in some of the thumbnails.)

More shots:

Wooden Bracelet with Vintage Ribbon Trim- 2

Additional View:

Vintage scrolled chair pincushion-2
I got this chair at a yard sale and added some padding and changed the cushion because the one on it was kind of grungy. It appears to be handmade from an old coke can. It is absolutely adorable and a wee bit delicate. The fabric on the cushion is also vintage.

So you can see the side scrollwork and get a perspective on size

3 Point Items

Jar of Whimsies - 3 points
This is bursting with fun stuff. Guaranteed not to disappoint!!!!! Among the many, many goodies are a new wooden stamp, a necklace, a cool glass bead from Venice, a teddy bear, miniature flower pots, tiny handmade items by fellow Craftsters, one of my reversible keychains, vintage ribbon, chip beads, a felted flower barret, and many more surprises!

Note: If this is claimed by someone outside of the US, I will put the items in something plastic instead of the glass jar to cut down on shipping, but I'll throw in a few extra whimsies to make up the difference Smiley

So you can see all 360 degrees:

Wooden Vintage Purse- 3 points (can only ship to US)
I bought this about ten years ago at a flea market and have enjoyed it so much. But seeing as I haven't used it in several years and it is too awesome to go to waste, I thought I'd let it go to its next owner. I hate to do it but I have got to limit this heavy item to those with a US address only.

Here is the back. You can see where the two pieces are glued. But it has held together fine for many many years.

Supplies

Loom and bag of loom thingies-1

Pottery tools-1 pt.for all
These are the tools I used for my ceramics classes so they are not new but they are in great shape and are everything you need to get started throwing pottery.

Seed beads- 3 for one point
The turquois and red are a bit bigger than seed beads and the cobalt blue are seed beads.
These are a great deal!!

Magnifying Glass-2
I got this at the Discover Channel Store a long time ago and never really used it. Click the thumbnails for additional views.

Trims- 2 points for lot
Most of these are over one yard and some are two yards. In this lot there are two unopened packages, including a daisy lace trim and a velvet trim embellished with beads. The leather cords are salvaged from various things so they are not as long.

Vintage Travel Stickers- 2 points per box
These are fantastic for all kinds of projects. Each box includes 20 large stickers. Choose: Wings of the World (vintage airline ads/logos) or Exotic Destinations (vintage hotel ads/logos). These are reproductions of actual old ads from around the world.

Wings of the World:

Exotic Destinations:

Current: 1
Total: 5

Sold: RECEIVED   SENT
To wwrich: beads (.5) and stacked cube earrings (.5)- Total 1 pt.
To Atsuko: bag of zippers-1
To Twiztidblood: 3 pantyliners (23,17,2)- total 2 points
To Penguino: 5 Pantyliners (#3, 10, 13, 14, 19) total 3 points
To Calluna: Pantyliner (#8)-1

Bought: RECEIVED   SENT
From Freestyle: water lilly 16x20 water lilly print - 3
From Kitschkween-black and white necklace-2
From Zelda.Suicide: Swiffer covers-1

Wishlist:
Small pieces of felted wool in fallish colors (mustard yellow, subdued green)(I have orange now thanks to PtarmicWumpus!)  Smiley
Handcarved rubber stamps
Springy skirts/jackets
Large purses
Delicate/lightweight scarves that I can wear with dressy clothes
Simple, classy earrings (pearls, matt silver, etc.)

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009 06:46:02 AM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2009 10:17:43 PM »

Shop is open.  New goodies coming soon.  Smiley

All items come from smoke-free, pet-free home.

[NEW]  natural dye roving.  2 oz BFL (2 pt each)
Left to Right.
J7 purple - red tone
J8 purple - yellow tone
J9 purple - yellow tone
J10 purple - red - yellow tone

[NEW]  acid dye roving.  2 oz merino (2 pt each)
top - red-green-brown-orange on hold for TwiztidBlood
bottom - green-blue-orange

[NEW]  handspun yarn from crazy batt (mill-end wool, corredale, merino, mohair, angelina, etc)
top, 1.5oz - (2)
center, 1.5 oz - (2)
bottom, 2.5 oz - (3)

walnut hat - (1)
adult size.  knit from handspun and natural dye(black walnut) wool with mohair hair roving.  2 available.

crazy batt hat - (1)
adult size.  knit from handspun and wool/mohair/alpaca/angelina/etc crazy batt.

landscape hat - (1)
adult size.  knit from lions brand landscape, colorway rose garden.

[2 pt each] "black walnut" roving.  
varigated brown-tone.  brown sheep mill end-wool with mohair.  natural dye with black walnut.  2 oz ea.  4 available.

rib hat - (1)
adult size

purple tote bag - (1)

Set of shooting star notecard - (1)
Approx.  1.5x1.5in, perfect for use when swapping.  You will receive 20 random ones.  These are example.  Multipled Sets Available.

knitted felt bowl set - (3)
A set of three.  approx size: 1.5"dia x 1.5" H, 3" dia x 1.5" H, 4.5" dia x 2"H

beaded radish earring - (1)
silver plated findings.  Inspired by Luna Lovegood's earring in the Harry Potter movie.

wine charms - (1)
in 10 different colors

ID Badge Holder/Lanyard - (1)
With crysal aqua seed beads and ladybug glass beads. approx. 27 inches in length.

Close up of the ladybug beads/crystal aqua seed beads.

purple/white neckwarmer with polymer clay button - (1)

knitted bag "Sueet Suede" - (1)
size 7in H x 6in W x 3in D

Supplies

See picture below.  Items listed from left to right and top to bottom.

Turtle paperweight - (1)
New.  In original packing.

Fairytale flexible push mold - (1)
New.  Never been used.  No original packaging.  For polymer clay

Tri Bead Roller - (1)
New.  Never been used.  In original packaging.

purse handle - (1)

wooden link, flower-like shape - (1)

polymer clay buttons.  I handmade them. heart shape, flower shape, circular ones. - (2)

buttons - (1)

Thanks for looking. Smiley

Claims from me:
penguino to nesse - J8 purple - yellow tone [2]

Claims I have made:
donniesgirl to penguino - Every Day "Eco Friendly" Dinner Napkins. blue asian print - (1)
superhooker to penguino - Hand dyed onesie chartreuse, 12 mo - (1)
kitschkween to penguino - magnetic katamari ball - 2 pts
pinkanddinky to penguino - PANTYLINERS #3, 10, 13, 14, 19 - (3)
lapoli to penguino - shetland Fleece 8oz - (2)

Pending:  0
TOTAL:  1

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010 08:24:20 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009 06:25:20 AM »

OPEN!!

Tobacco free home (we do heat with wood stove in the winter).
In/Out short hair dogs & cat.

Lotions

This is made fresh by me.  No premade lotion base here.  

4 oz Lily of the Valley (2) (2 available)

Meeskers 1 pt

Made from 100% Hand Spun Wool.  Stuffed with raw sheep wool and Organic Catnip & cat mint (just picked and dried by me).  

Endorsed by Seymour & Cat!

Claim as:
Purple Meesker (1)  CLAIMED
Orange Meesker (1)[/b]

Milk Soaps (cold processed using 100% fresh milk) 1 pt

Stress Relief
Ground calendula petals inside with a sprinkling of petals on the top.
quiets the mind and invigorates the spirit!
Calming blend of Sage & Lavender with just a touch of Peppermint and Star Anise.

Citrus Basil
Citrusy and floral all in one.  My current personal favorite.

Cucumber Melon   NEW! 04/06/09
This screams SUMMER!!

Lavender Vanilla  
Soothing Lavender with a kick of vanilla - and not your ordinary vanilla either!  This is Black Vanilla with a hint of Patchouli in it!!

Please note, the soaps do not look the same as they do in the picture.  The purple has faded to a greyish-lavender and the dark cream is now brown.  Still smells wonderful!!!

Dragon's Blood  NEW! 03/02/09
It's moody, warm and very appealing with touches of amber, incense and a tiny hint of patchouli making the layering of this fragrance something special. (as described on FO suppliers website).

This fragrance colors the soap to a dark purplish brown

Pepper Zest  
Lemongrass, Lime, Sweet Orange and Black Pepper essential oils.  Swirled with yellow, green & orange.

Lemongrass & Sage
This isn't overpowering in either lemon or sage, but combines both into a fresh clean scent.  

Sweet Pea
Not the prettiest soap out of my soap kitchen, but the sweet scent of spring is wonderful!  I had difficulty with this soap turning into soap-on-a-stick so had to hot process it.  

Small Yardage Hand Spun Yarns 2 pt

BP#2 (2): Total 82 yards
35 yards light blues & light purples
47 yards Cranberry

BP#3 (2): Total 89 yards
25 yards light blue/grey/sparkle
64 yards burgandy w/ multi-color highlights

Beginning Spinning Kit: (3)

Includes choice of spindle, specify S1, S2 or S3 and copious amount of roving of my choice.  Only middle spindle is available
S1 claimed by LaughingLark (Thanks!)

The middle two spindles (S1 & S2) can be used as either a top or bottom whorl spindle by using a half hitch in the groove.

FIBER

Hand spun yarns.

Coiled Yarn 2 pt

Spinning  Fibers!

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

STS #26

Claims from me:
mullerslanefarm  to donniesgirl - Stress Relief milk soap - (1)
mullerslanefarm  to donniesgirl Cucumber Melon milk soap - (1)
mullerslanefarm to TwiztidBlood - Orange Meesker (1)
mullerslanefarm to oneredboot - BP#4 (2)
mullerslanefarm  to donniesgirl Meesker 1 (1)
mullerslanefarm to Zelda.Suicide - Citrus Basil Soap - (1)
mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse Lavender Vanilla soap (1)  

mullerslanefarm to RubyTuesday -Cucumber Melon soap (1)
mullerslanefarm to TwistiBlood - Purple Meesker (1)

Total:  10 pts

Claims I have made:
donniesgirl to mullerslanefarm - (3) sets Herb Markers (3)
loudxmouse to mullerslanefarm - books for MLF (1)
TwiztidBlood to mullerslanefarm - 5oz UCV Roving (3)

TwiztidBlood to mullerslanefarm - 5oz UCV Roving (3)
donniesgirl to mullerslanefarm -  Herb Markers (1)
Total: 10 pts

Reserved:

Started with: 3

Pending: 1
Total: 2

OPEN!!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009 11:13:07 AM by mullerslanefarm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
nosusanfx
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009 02:33:34 PM »

nosusanfx's swap shop
OPEN
all items from a smoke-free, boston terrier loving home

feel free to contact me for custom orders, especially with anything you've seen in my shop from previous rounds. as you've seen, i dabble in a little bit of everything.

3 points

none at this time

2 points

none at this time

1 point

pink criss-cross coasters
pink leopard print and coordinating pink and orange tropical print coasters. blue backing. (1 pt)

felt embroidered wrist cuff
blue felt cuff with coordinating thread and buttons. measures approx. 8". fits a 7" to 7.5" wrist. (1 pt)

checkbook cover
yellow hawaiian (1 pt)

super sparkle balls
(left to right) white w/colored circles, multi-slice, green-center stripes, silver-center stripes, white zig-zag. lots of sparkle. each ball has a minimum of 400 stickpins. can be made into an ornament or just left as a ball.  (1 pt. each)

2 for 1 point
please make sure when claiming half points you claim enough to equal a whole point. thanks

red toile hairbands
red toile fabric hair ties. black ouchless rubberbands. (.5 pt for set)

dice hat/lapel pins
measures approx. 4" specify black top or red top when claiming. (.5 pt each)

bottlecap pincushions
made with recycled bottlecaps. white cushion, light blue, or red. comes with 2 polymer stick pins (.5 pt. each)

retro cup pin cushion
orange and white coffee cup with bright green pincushion. (.5 pt.)

SUPPLIES

scrabble game boards
2 old game boards, great for book binding or other projects. (1 pt. each)

the letter E
decorative letter E. great to jazz up with scrapbooking supplies. (.5 pt.)

two cylinder molds for soap making.
one is 2" in diameter and 6.25" long.
second is 2.75" in diameter and 6.25" long. (.5 pt.)

i used these to make the cutest orange and lemon sliced soaps.
they looked similar to this

here's a technique link
http://crafterscommunity.com/forum/bath-body/4251-great-looking-fruit-slices-soap.html

Bought: sent / received

Sold:

starting points: 2
available points: 2
pending points : 0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2009 06:27:25 AM »

OPEN!

**My home is smoke free but I do have a large, furry dog**

Baby Swaddle Wrap (3 points)
This is from the Amy Butler children's book.  I originally made 2 for Skyler but he hates to be swaddled.  It has never been used.  100% cotton batik print for the borders and outside and fleece on the inside.  There is a belt that wraps around and ties in the front that is very hard to see in the picture.

Kiddie Fabric Drawstring Pack (2 points)
I made this a while ago as a prototype for something else I was doing and totally forgot about it!  Fully lined, measures about 12"x15".

Dress Shirt Organizer (2 points)
Made from my hubby's old dress shirts!  Measures 20"x20" (without tabs) with a layer of batting in between.  Solid white back.

Magenta Clutch (1 point)
Cute little (8x5) clutch perfect for a cell phone and a few credit cards.  Outside is silk, black velvet inside.  Closes with a magnetic snap on the flap.

Kleenex Holder (1 point)
Holds the pocket size Kleenex brand.  Please specify left or right.

Chicks Rule Shirt (1 point)
On a new sea foam green Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size LARGE shirt

Love Birds Shirt (1 point)
On a new Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size MEDIUM shirt.  The shirt is NOT true to color in the photo.  It is a dusty lavender/light purple.

Set of 4 Quilted Notecards (1 point)
5.5"x4.5" top folded notecards made from white card stock with fabric scraps securely sewn down with decorative zig zag topstitching..  3 sets available - fabrics may differ slightly from those in the picture.

Supply Items:

Kool Aid Dyed Wool (1 point)
Hubby dyed this yarn using  Kool Aid and it came out a little tooooooo pink for anything for Skyler!   Super pretty colors, just very pastel! 
Patons Classic Merino Wool 3.5 oz., 223 yds.

Afghan Crochet Books (1 point each)
Please specify A, B, C, D clockwise from left (or just let me know the title)

Shirts for dying/embellishing (1/2 point each)
These shirts are size medium military brown.  They are new, however, some have faded a bit in the chest so they would be good for dying.

Claims I have made:

Claims from me:

mimiw to Zelda.Suicide - Kool Aid Dyed Wool - (1)

Current: 5
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 6
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009 08:59:08 AM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2009 07:29:02 AM »

superhooker's Den of Iniquity!!

CLOSED!!!

I'm Heather...I live in the Detroit, Michigan area (USA).  There are no smokers in or around my house, but I do have an adorable black haired dog who loves to cuddle yarn (he has good taste!), so there may be a stray hair here or there.

I will take special orders for knitted baby items.  Let me know what you're interested in, and we'll work it out!

3 pt. items:

flat rate boxes are US only, sorry!  It costs too much to send this stuff outside the US.
flat rate box of ephemera--all sorts of stuff.  Papers, vintage, pictures, stickers, you name it.  I have 2 available. (3pts. each)

flat rate box of cotton fabrics.  These will be all sorts, but nothing so small as to be considered a "scrap".  I have 2 1 available. (3pts. each)

apparel fabric flat rate box.  (picture coming soon!)

mini iron for pressing seams.  I bought it, and then my mom got me a nice full sized iron, so I never used this little one.  Very handy for quilting and sewing!

grommet/eyelet set.  Includes a heavy duty grommet setter, with instructions and a bag of grommets, and also a pack of 3 unopened eyelet setters.  

2 pt. items:

Bizarregoyles-DIY toys 2 points each
These are DIY designer toys, like Dunny, only its supposed to be a gargoyle.

Pokeball hat!  This hat is sized for a toddler through middle school child.  I tried it on Alexander (he's 9) and it fit nice and snug, like a beanie.  On a smaller child, it would be nicely sized to cover ears.

Homemade fudge!  one full batch (somewhere between 1 pound and 1.5 pounds) = 2points

Homemade peanut brittle!  one full batch (about 1.5 pounds) =2 points

Homemade cinnamon brittle!  (awesome brittle, contains no nuts--if you need to see an ingredient list, I can pm one to you)  one full batch (somewhere between 1-1.5 pounds) = 2points

Homemade Rice Krispies Treats! I'll make a big batch, equal to about 1.5 large pans = 2points

Food items can only be sent within the US, to ensure freshness!  I'll send food items out within one day of making them, and I'll ship priority.  Please remember that if you live in a really hot area, fudge will probably melt on the way to you!

1 point items:

blue/white striped knit fabric.

(photo coming soon!)

smaller stamp sets:

set 1= winter party set

stamp pad set.  includes 1 really big black pad, a brown pad, and a pad that has silver/gold/bronze

glass paints set.  includes 3 bottles of glass paints, and a bottle of glaze for glass and ceramics.

Laces and notions!  all these are 1point each, or take 3 for 2 points:

black lace set.  a bit more than 1 yard of each

red lace.  roughly 8yds.

vintage notions set.  there are snaps, hook/eyes, and some other stuff too!

burgundy lace.  roughly 8yds.

colorful elastic set.  these are really nice elastics, they remind me of bra strap elastics.

colorful vintage zipper set.  

White elastic set.  This elastic is not very wide, but it is really good, strong elastic.

Books!  1 point each!--US only, sorry!

in this picture, crocheted ponchos and Knitters Lib

in this picture, "The New Crochet" and "From Knit to Crochet"

in this picture, "Wonder-under Handmade Gifts" and "Aleene's Prizewinning Crafts"

in this picture, "Re-creative"

in this picture, "The New Beadwork" and "The Urban Knitter"

Hand dyed onesies:
These are all dyed in a low water immersion way, that makes really cool looking color variations.  Sometimes the dye colors seperate and make really neat and unexpected combinations.  These are all 1 point each, claim with color and size.  
(for example: chartreuse, 24 mo)

hot pink/chartreuse/browns and greens, size 12 mo, gerber

hot pink/browns and greens/light pink, size 24 mo, carters brand

chartreuse/blues, size 24 mo, carters brand

knitted dish cloths.  I have made 2 pink, 1 in greens/blues, and 2 rainbow (only one shown, but there is another)  I can make these in other colors, just pm me!

Hand dyed silk scarf.  oranges and greens.  measures 13 inches by about 56 inches.

hand sewn felt fancy goldfish:

onesie, size 6-9 mo, on a Gerber shirt, which I've heard run small:

.5 points each:

Farm grown loofahs!  These are nice and big!  they are great for the shower, or you can slice them and use them in soap making, for exfoliating soaps.  .5 points each.

ZINES!!!  I've been collecting zines for a while now, and I've got a ton that should be passed on to new readers.  for .5points, you'll get a selection with at least 10 zines.  I've got 7 of these batches made up.

little metal trashcans with flip up tops .5 pt each

two tatting shuttle thingies  both for .5 pt

fun detroit license plates 2 for .5 pt

Fun tape!  Light blue duct style tape(2 big rolls), and dark blue translucent packaging tape (1 roll) (on hold)  and orange packaging translucent tape (1 roll)  .5 points each, or take all 5 rolls for 2 points.

hand sewn star ornaments, choose red, plaid, or linen:

hand sewn kittie fortune cookies.  Pink ones shown, but I can make any color, so if you have a color preference, just let me know in your claim.  These are stuffed with catnip.:

kids craft kit to make a memory tray (says best for kids 4 and up...but I've made this with my kiddo, and basically you'll need to help the kid hammer, and then they can decorate and have fun):

FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!!!   pick a couple of these thingies, if you want!

There are cosmetic pouches, "Cars" the movie notepads, rock and roll hair clips and hair ties, a pez dispenser, a jeweled calculator, a suncatcher, and some plastic cocktail rings!

Claims from my shop:
superhooker to penguino - Hand dyed onesie chartreuse, 12 mo - (1)
superhooker to loves2experiment - Old timey letters - (1)
superhooker to wwrich - "The Cute Book" (1)
superhooker to nesse - Sticker printing paper - 1pt
                                       Farm grown loofah .5
                                       Farm grown loofah .5
superhooker to alteredmommy- funky shui (1 pt)
                                        -vintage white zipper set (1 pt)
superhooker to loudxmouse-The Bad Book(1)
superhooker to oneredboot - seafoam lace, wide white lace, white cotton lace (2)
superhooker to nesse - Homemade fudge! 2pts
                                       Farm grown loofah .5
                                       Farm grown loofah .5
Superhooker to A2K - flat rate box of cotton fabrics.  3 pt.
superhooker to gavagai - Knitters Lib - 1pt
superhooker to gavagai - "The Happy Mutant Handbook" - 1pt
superhooker to gavagai - painting kit!  paint 6 old masters in miniature! - 1pt
superhooker to gavagai - big bunch of serger thread - 1pt
superhooker to gavagai - white lace set - 1pt
superhooker to Zelda.Suicide - kid fun set! & orange packaging translucent tape - (1)
superhooker to corderoycat--stamp sets 1 and 2 (4 points)
superhooker to AsphaltQueen---woodburner set (3pts)

Claims I've made from other shops:
oneredboot to superhooker--spinning video (.5)
                                   --knitted swiffer cover (.5)
donniesgirl to superhooker--unisex apron (x2) = 6points
kitcshkween to superhooker--green jasmine w/green tea flavored boba - .5 pt
                                    ---lychee flavored black tea w/ green tea flavored boba - .5 pt
                                    ---plum tea w/green tea flavored boba - .5 pt
                                    ---red gator earrings (.25pt)
                                    ---scissors earrings (.25pt)
lapoli to superhooker--Mini Batts. (x2) 2points
                           ---watermelon roving 1pt.
AsphaltQueen to superhooker---Latch-hook panels (all 5 for 2 points)
Zelda.Suicide to superhooker---Reusable Fleece Swiffer Sweeper Refils (x2)
twiztidbloot to superhooker---roving! 3pt.
aeronberry to superhooker---box of fabric, safetypin bag. 3pt.
oneredboot to superhooker---boy and girl pillows (1)
                                   ---thanksgiving apron (2)
A2K to superhooker---4 teacup tea wallets (4)

Starting points:7
Current points:0
Pending points: 7
Total points: 7
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009 05:31:25 PM by superhooker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2009 04:39:18 PM »

NATALIE'S SHOP IS **OPEN**

All items will be making their way to you from Southern California!
Please make your claims as full points.  All small thumbnails should be clickable links.
Thanks for checking out my shop!

Please feel free to submit a request for a custom order and I'll see what I can do!

2 Point Items

5"x7" Original Photography (matted to 8"x10") (2)
These are all my original photographs taken from my portfolio.  I have matted these 5"x7" prints so they are ready for framing.  The mats are signed by me.  Please specify the title of the print in your claim.

Tequila SunsetThe Guide
Standing Tall
Childhood MemoriesLeft Behind

Bohemian Dream Bag (3) (2)
This was knit by me and then lined with a cotton fabric.  It's a fun and unique medium sized purse.

Men's Fingerless Mitts (2)
I knit these up using Paton's SWS and while I find that yarn to be lovely and soft, my husband found the yarn to be itchy so he can't wear them.  Perfect for the guy in your life who doesn't have sensitive hands.  Careful...these will felt and should be handwashed gently!

Raspberry Lemonade Yarn (2)
This is yarn recycled from a thrift store sweater that I then dyed using Kool Aid.  Fiber content is 35% Wool / 35% Acrylic / 30% Cotton.  It's 100 yards and is approx DK/Worsted weight.  There is one knot in the skein.

1 Point Items

Little Bug Blanket (1)
This is a commercially made fleece blanket that I added a crocheted edging to.  The pattern is little bugs and the edging was done in a cream colored acrylic yarn.  It's 30"x30".

Baby Blanket w/ Crochet Edging (1)
This is the same style as the Little Bug Blanket that I had listed.  It's a teal fleece baby blanket that I added a scalloped crochet edging to in cream acrylic yarn.  It measures 30"x30".

Pillar Candle Base (1) (U.S. claim only please - these are kind of heavy)
These were made using marbles from the centerpieces of my wedding, fixed onto glass candle bases.  You have the choice of frosted green marbles or clear green marbles (candle pictured here not included!).  Please specify frosted or clear in your claim.

Purple Beanie (1)
This is a fuzzy, soft basic beanie in a pretty purple acrylic yarn.  

Scented Eye Pillows (1)
Inside of each pillow is rice, lightly scented with essential oils.  These can also be used either hot or cold.  For heat therapy, pop the pillow in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.  For cold therapy, place the pillow in a sealed bag and leave in the fridge or freezer until chilled.  Please specify blue, green or yellow in your claim.

0.5 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Coffee Cup Cozy (0.5)
This was knit by me with cotton yarn in fun colors.  The cozy should stretch to fit a larger coffee cup as necessary and can be machine washed.  I also have the cozy shown below in a darker blue/teal color (picture to follow shortly)  Please specify Dk Blue or Lt. Blue in your claim.

Crochet Baby Booties (0.5)
These are adorably cute and I give them to friends as baby shower gifts all the time.  I have an excess inventory though!  Please specify color in your claim.

Pink & White (0-3mo)
Tan (3-6mo)

Fuzzy Scarf (0.5)
Knit up with fun fur with large needles to give a nice soft and fuzzy scarf.  The scarves were designed to be shorter but with a lot of stretch due to the open stitch.  Please specify lavender or grey stripes in your claim

Golden Dangle Earrings (0.5)
I've been playing with learning wire wrapping and this is my prototype pair!  They are glass beads on gold wire - very cute and delicate.  

Rustled Up Socks Knitting Pattern (1) (0.5)
I designed this sock pattern in the fall, but the lacy leaf design would be a great spring/summer sock too!  This is for a pdf copy of the pattern that would be sent to you via e-mail.

0.25 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Fuzzy Pouch (0.25)
This fuzzy pouch was knit using a white acrylic yarn and some self-striping fun fur.  It's lined and has a button closure.  My husband's baby sister uses the one I made her for the tooth fairy!   Cheesy

Photo Notecards (0.5) (0.25)
These are photo notecards that I bought as a big lot at a garage sale.  I can't quite date them, but they're all hand-mounted and the photos are by a local (Los Angeles) photographer.  Each claim is for 2 complimentary cards with matching envelopes.  Please specify the title of the cards in your claim.  

Snowy ViewsForests
Silhouette LandscapesUmbrellas

Supplies
Points noted next to items.  Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Mill End Roving (2) for 3oz
When I was first learning to spin, I ordered 3lbs of the brown tone mill end roving from Sheep Shed Studio.  I've still got a ton and would love to destash some so I can buy other roving!  I have over a lb available.  There is mohair in this, but I've found that it's pretty easy to separate.  The colors remind me of smores!

Mystery Yarn (0.25 pts)
I'm not sure where I got this or what exactly the type of yarn is.  Would probably work best for home decor type items.

2 Sailor Girl Vintage Notecards (0.25 pts)
Sweet image of a sailor girl with a nautical line-drawing behind her.  This is for 2 blank notecards with envelopes.  Perfect for paper crafting - would make a really cute notebook or scrapbook page theme.

Claims made from me: sent/received
crumpet to RubyTuesday - Little Bug Blanket (1)
crumpet79 to lapoli  - Purple Beanie (1)
crumpet79 to lapoli - Pink & White baby booties (.5) + Tan baby booties (0.5)  (1 point total)

Claims I have made: received
oneredboot to crumpet79 - making vintage bags (1)
Twiztidblood to crumpet79 - 5oz of Upper Canada Village 100% Wool Roving (3)

Pending: 0
Current: 2

TOTAL: 2          
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009 07:57:09 PM by crumpet79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SpencerTwins2007
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2009 07:36:33 PM »

I have a smoke free, pet free home in Buffalo NY
Smiley Closed:)
3 Point Items

2 Point Items
Felt Lunch Pack

Felt Pizza

1 Point Items
Felt Sandwich

6 Handmade Greeting Cards

Porcelain  Owl Keychain

TEES can be handpainted to say anything you would like in silver tee paint. Here are 2 examples.
Size 6 months long sleeve Carters tye dye onesie~ Claim as Tye dye #1

Size 6-9 months Gerber tye dye onesie~ Claim as Tye dye #2

Size 6 months Carters long sleeve tye dye onesie~ Claim as Tye dye #3

Size 3-6 months Gerber Tye Dye onesie~ Claim as Tye dye #4

Owl Koozie

1/2 Point Items

Bag of Owl Paper Cutouts

Set of 3 Chalk Board Gift Tags

Set of 9 Owl gift tags

Supplies

Moonlight Mohair Yarn ~1/2 point

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009 07:17:48 PM by SpencerTwins2007 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist : http://www.wists.com/spencertwins2007

I love doing personal swaps!!!
aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2009 02:20:08 PM »

Open!

Everything from non-smoking home.  I do have a small dog (dachshund), who rarely comes in contact with my craft supplies, but stray dog hairs are a fact of life around here  Wink.

CUSTOM ORDERS:  
I might be able to take custom orders for...
amigurumi
other crocheted items
machine embroidered stuff (I don't like really "commercial-y" designs, so I have some really beautiful ones.  And hopefully I'll be able to digitize custom designs soon!)
jewelry
hand drawn designs (for embroidering, logos, whatever)
stuffies
photographs (I have lots of flowers, dolphins, birds, animals, travel, etc)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

**Photography - Gallery here.  Color changes available at no extra charge.  Cropping might vary slightly for different sizes.  Will be shipped to you directly from Shutterfly.  Larger sizes available as "custom" orders.  Here's an example:

4x6 - .25 pts
5x7 - .5 pts
8x10 - 1 pt  ("stripes" and "peace" not available)

**Reversible project bags - Inspired by this post.  Perfect for small knitting or other projects.  You can slip the handle over your arm for knitting on the bus, at the movies - anywhere you don't want to drop your yarn  Wink.  Approx 8.5x11.5 inches, 10 in handle.  1 pt each

1.  Skulls/Dots     2.  Skulls/Roses     3.   Pins/Flowers
4.  Sushi/Dots    5.  Koi/Banners    6.  Dragonflies Navy/Tan
7.  Paris Travel/Dots    8.  Turtles/Flowers   9.  Kids/Dragonflies
10.  Dolls/Dots    11.  Dress Up/Design    12.  Skulls/Abstract
13.  Girly Skulls   14.  Skulls/Camo

***Seek Sacks - "I Spy" style toys.  25+ items hidden in each fleece Seek Sack, includes list of items to find.  Not for kids under 3 years old.  8x8 inches.  More designs/themes available - just ask.  2pts each

A.  Blue with dalmations/fire hydrants
B.  Blue with dinosaurs  (lots of dinos inside)
C.  White with black writing
D.  Blue swirls (most items inside are blue)

***Mini Seek Sacks - smaller versions, great to keep in the car or mom's purse.  15 items in each, no list included (more of a challenge!).  4x4 inches.  More designs available - ask if you're looking for something in particular.  1pt each

A.  Green with flowers
B.  Pink/magenta swirls
C.  Blue swirls

***Wristlet clutch.  Long handle slips through small.  Great size for carrying wallet, cell phone, plus a bit more.  Body of bag is 9x12 inches.  2pts each.

A.  Bright flowers, lined in magenta polka dots
B.  Classy camo, lined in olive green

***Japanese quilted tote.  Body of bag just over 12x12inches.  Straps 20 inches long.  2pts each

A.  Black with blue quilted panel, lined in black
B.  Khaki with warm colors quilted panel, lined in darker khaki  sold to Penguino!

***Japanese style clutch.  9in tall, 9in wide at base.  Strap is 6in tall and slips through a ring to close.  2pts each.

A.  Pink woodland critters
B.  Blue geisha girls
C.  Teal kimono print

***Wide strap totes.  10x14 inches with 24 in strap.  2pts each

A. Funky tropical print w/bright green lining
B. Happy flowers with embroidered butterfly patch.  Textured green lining.

***Quilted fabric bowls - log cabin style.  These are reversible and washable.  Thumbnails aren't working right now, but the links do.  I'll try to fix it!

A.  Shabby Chick - 12x12in, shades of pink and beige with chicken in the center, reverses to neutral vine pattern  3pts
B.  Kitschy Kitty - 10x10in, shades of orange and pink with vintage kitty in the center, reverses to orange diamond pattern  3pts

***Shopping bags - approx. 13x15 inches.  2pts each

A.  Grey dots/pink skulls with magenta dot lining.
B.  Henna patchwork print with brown lining

***Reversible double wrap fabric cuffs.  .5pts each

A.  Black/red/turquoise, turquoise floral print.  14.5in
B.  Blue with skeletons, light blue print.  14.75in
C.  Vintage tattoo, black with pink dots  14in
D.  Japanese bunnies, bold Asian flowers  13.5in
E.  Aqua flowers, pink swirls  14.25in
F.  Mod quilt, bold brown flowers  14.5in
G. Amy Butler print, vintage-ish pink flowers  14.75in
H.  Vintage postcards, solid black  13.75

***Day of the Dead pillow covers - log cabin style quilting.  Just the covers, not the pillows.  There aren't even any pillows in there - just yarn (not included either  Grin), which is why they're lumpy.  Backed in black gabardine with lime green trim.

A.  With border - 14x14 inches  3pts  No longer available!
B.  No border - 13x13 inches  3pts

***Mini Taggie Blankie.  I have a ton of these - too many to photograph.  Let me know what you're looking for and I'll probably have something similar!  1pt

***Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

*** Surprise Box O'Fabric - 3pts  US only
2pts if combined with another item (except another surprise box) - these will be shipped together, so you'll get a little less fabric
Flat rate box full of fabric - cottons, prints, etc - something for everyone!

*** Surprise Box O'Yarn - 3pts  US only
2pts if combined with another item (except another surprise box) - these will be shipped together, so you'll get a little less yarn
Flat rate box full of yarn - mainly acrylics, great for charity crafts, kids, scouts, etc.

***Bag of beads.  Mostly plastic, would just about fill a snack size bag.  Lots of animals (mostly white because I can't use them in my "I Spy" bags), and fun random stuff.  Great for kids!  .5pts

More coming soon!!

donniesgirl to aeronberry - flat rate C&B remnants 3pts

Sold:
aeronberry to lapoli - box o' yarn 3pts
aeronberry to superhooker - box o'fabric (with purchase) 2pts
aeronberry to superhooker - pins/flowers project bag 1pt
aeronberry to Angry Angel - turtle/flowers project bag 1pt
aeronberry to Angry Angel - black quilted Japanese tote 2pts

Points started with - 1
Points available - 3
Points pending - o

- ocean life themed Christmas ornaments
- artsy photography (Asian themes, horses, Europe)
Supplies
- felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
- vintage knit/crochet/sewing patterns, especially for toys
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- Madeira embroidery thread
- vintage fabric
- Japanese/origami paper
- cording for making Chinese knots
- vintage embroidered trims

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009 03:34:04 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2009 08:06:01 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

The smaller photos are all clickety-clicks to larger images.

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle.

Crafted Items

2 POINT ITEMS

Steampunk Butterfly Brooch - (2)
Vintage watch movement with rubies!!!

Mother and Child Cameo Necklace - (2)
Very intricate cameo with lots of detail. I'll attach a jump ring and an antiqued silver necklace before mailing.

Flower Sprite Cameo Necklace - (2)
Very intricate cameo with lots of detail. I'll attach a jump ring and an antiqued gold necklace before mailing.

Handknit bag - (2)
Colors are showing a little off on my screen. What is showing up as blue in the photo is actually more of a purple color. The other colors are pretty accurate, though. This is a roomy bag with space for lots of stuff.

1 POINT ITEMS

Blue Flower Cameo Ring - (1)
Ring base is sterling silver plated and is adjustable. Can go from roughly a size 4.5 up to a size 10.5.

Peru Doors notecards - (1)
Set of six 5"x7" white notecards with envelopes. The photos are professionally printed and are 4"x6". Great for you or for a gift!

Filigree pendant with vintage watch movement - (1)
The watch movement is a teeny, tiny bit off level on this piece, so it's just one point. Comes with an antiqued gold necklace.

Mini-bookmarks - (1) each
Bookmarks are 3.5" tall, so they're great for both soft- and hardcover books. Contain Swarovski crystals for some sparkle! The first photo shows the shape and length of the bookmark (which is the same for all of them), and the subsequent photos show the different charms and crystals.

Bat, Gecko

1/2 POINT ITEMS

Happy Buddha memory bracelet - (1)

Antique Guns Earrings - (0.5)

Black cross memory bracelet - (0.5)
Glass pearls, metal findings and a cross charm with crystals.

Here Piggy Piggy Pendant - (0.5)
Amber tone pendant with a cute little piggy on it - oink!  

Noro Bracelet - (0.5)
Handknit bracelet with gold-toned toggle made out of Noro's Daria yarn. Click on the photos to see the cool texture of the yarn. Inspired by myklia's post here on Craftster.

Thoughts Journal - (0.5)
100 page lined journal with scrabble tiles.

Claims from me:
superhooker - latch hook rug panels - (2) - sent 5/25
mlsocci - turquoise sparrow necklace - (1) - sent 5/25
kitschkween - steampunk cuff links - (3) - sent 5/25
freestyle - dragonfly necklace - (1) - sent 5/25
lapoli - steampunk whale brooch - (2)

Claims by me:
wwrich - small green dragon - (2) - rec'd
superhooker - woodburning kit - (3)
loudxmouse - two custom mugs - (2)

Starting Points - 2

Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 2
Total Points - 4
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009 06:47:18 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Rex Salazar
How to Draw Rayquaza
How to Draw Professor Fransworth
How to Draw Poof
The Photoshop Secret Behind Long Exposure Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...