A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,139
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 100
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 26 **Discussion thread**  (Read 29258 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2009 02:54:45 PM »

Welcome Eliea!

CC, squid is great!

Atsuko, Lana is so cute! Love the wool, great colors! <envy> And glad Lana has herself a ram!

Okay, uploaded NEW things.  Note the cat note with cat reaching to play with yarn -- that is yarn from one of lapoli's art batts!

I played today! Will make more cat notes if you all want some, can make all the same design or all different. I just learned heat embossing.

The altered bookmarkers are really better in real life than the photo can show. Will do custom bookmarks, too!

I ordered one of SewMamaLady's niddy-noddys, can't wait to claim! No hurry, though, I'm a patient person, lol.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2009 02:55:10 PM by sewknitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshopping.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2009 05:06:52 PM »

Happy May, everyone! And happy belated birthday, Alteredmommy!!!!

I got back a little while ago from a weekend trip to a cabin in West Virginia with some old friends. It was great. The highlight for me was sitting out on the screened in porch this morning listening to the rain with my cup of tea.

My shop is open, but there are some items that are temporarily unavailable because my mom's church had a small craft show this weekend and I put a few items in it. I don't know yet if anything sold so I've slashed through everything she put in the sale just until I find out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2009 05:23:04 PM »

Ugh, I have felt like I have been on the verge of tossing my cookies since leaving the beer fest last night... just had dinner and probably shouldn't have eaten so much...
Just a tip... do NOT forget your wedding ring when going to a beer festival...  Not only did everyone in my group (including my husband) give me crap all night about  trying to look single and pick up drunk guys, but I had to deal with the drunk guys as well, yikes!  I ran into a few guys I knew from HS, actually more like they ran into me a few times, and more than likely on purpose, and the last time I was finally with my husband and introduce them to him and they immediately realized their glasses were empty and that they should probably get some more beer, haha.  My husband informed me that introducing him was the biggest cockblock ever and the worst way to pick up dudes...  Cheesy  
Oddly enough in bars men don't notice wedding rings... this is why I don't go to bars... maybe I should make myself a tshirt that says "My husband wouldn't like you."
(Can you tell I don't like being hit on, I oddly enough feel offended when this happens... I don't know why, but I always have, it's not a feeling objectified thing, seeing as how I was a Suicide Girl for a while there and that's about as objectified as you get, maybe I am just a cold hearted *itch, haha)
OK, wow, sorry for that rant... I don't know what's gotten into me today... Wink

I did manage to get almost 20 coin purses cut out while Q was in his room peeing on his floor in 3 different spots instead of napping... so now I have even more things that are cut and waiting to be sewn... I swear Lady Sewing Machine, you will be used this week  Kiss
I am also planning on ordering some more barmops, I'm going to order twice as many this time (just have to clear the purchase with my husband first, I will ask him tonight after the Q monster goes to bed), yay!

And now to go get Q ready for bed and do a little more knitting on my sewing machine washcloth (SO CUTE!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2009 05:50:17 PM »

ooooh (feeling WAY behind on things), that's why you're Zelda.Suicide! I always assumed it was a term used in the game, since I've never played Legend of Zelda. That is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2009 05:51:59 PM »

Oh Zelda -- just thinking of Q peeing in his room brought back memories!  Hang in there, Sweetie! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2009 06:07:11 PM »

Thanks for the welcome everyone! That sewing machine is lovely. Looks like it's related to my girl. Got her for 15.00 at a thrift store and she's my BEST sewing machine. Sews through many layers of denim without any trouble. Well worth getting fixed up if you do any sewing with thick fabrics. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2009 06:14:05 PM »

Finally added the Steampunk rings to my shop.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2009 06:20:59 PM »

ooooh (feeling WAY behind on things), that's why you're Zelda.Suicide! I always assumed it was a term used in the game, since I've never played Legend of Zelda. That is awesome!

Wink
I don't know that anyone else knew either ....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2009 07:33:04 PM »

just added hand stamped cupcake notecards with envelopes.

Will gladly customize cupcakes, icing colors, and change words if desired.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshopping.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2009 08:52:33 PM »

Alrighty ladies, Ive updated my shop with a few new items,

a crochet octopus, a green tree of life pendant, and a half price orange tree of life pendant ( becuase my husband made it )

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 100 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Mad Men Hair
How to Get a Snooki Hair
How to Get Lauren Conrad Hair
How to Get the Half-Up Half-Down Look
How to Get Selena Gomez Hair Part 2/2
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...