A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 5 Gallery  (Read 22453 times)
Tags for this thread: vampire , squirrel  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lylacfey
« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2009 10:50:36 PM »

Leasssh- I am so glad you loved everything.  I was a nervous wreck especially after all the beautiful items you sent.  I really feel like you got the short end of the stick because your package was so beautiful.

Congratulations on your kitty. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
yellie

The sounds of war are drowned out by our heartbeat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2009 11:23:32 PM »

So I received an awesome package from my partner JadedJenn. There are some things i didnt get pictures of, though..opps!

Here is the jar pre-opening.

she did a better job getting everything in there than i did when i tried to put it all back.

what i saw when i opened the jar!!

lots of owly goodness.

everything that was in the jar. except the things that live on my table :p     

those bags were filled with awesome. here is the inside of one

glass beads

and all the bag stuff together

these were my favorites (non crafted) ive had my eye on a bunny bead liek that for years, how did she know!!?

and the crafted things:

i love the feltied and TARPANDA ahhhhH!!! i wasnt sure if the book or earrings were crafted, but thy could have been so i put them here. thanks so much Jenn, you were an excellent partner! i loved everythign!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the only comprehensible thing about the universe is that it's completely incomprehensible-Albert

Please vote for me to win a yoga scholarship by clicking the heart icon (ends 3/31):
http://www.findyoga.com/message-board/free-training-contest-317/set-an-intention-be-courageous-be-healthy-be-happy
viridis
« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2009 11:45:27 PM »

I really like the octopus.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #203 on: May 31, 2009 07:48:30 AM »

The tarpanda and the octopus are awesome!! Smiley And here are my whimsies in all their glory from viridis! I have no idea how she got all of that in the jar, I opened it and had a heck of a time trying to get the stuff back inside for pictures lol.

Here is the picture of the jar, I love how she decorated the top. The colors are great and it's so shiny! Is it poly clay? We've all been trying to guess how you did that hehe. You can also the the wooden pieces which I think are tanagrams? And A KIWI!! He's so cute! And yummy chocolates Smiley I'm being nice and sharing with everyone hehehe

Here's a parrot finger puppet, a big bug EEK, some amiguri stickers (I squeed when I saw these Smiley ) Some cool dino and hello kitty stickers, a pretty pen and a 4 minute egg timer from her local paper!

Here's some "hobbit feet" paper clips, a lotr card, assorted goodies and beads, a cool apple hair clip and a plastic candy I'm so turning into a necklace! Oh and a LEGO GUY!! WOOT! Smiley

Here's the homemade goodies Smiley A pretty tree patch that I'm going to put on my black bag, a pea pod pin, a david bowie pin, some tomatoe beads, some fimo beads, and an eggplant bead.  She even made my kitty a mouse to play with!! Smiley

Then there was this little jar wrapped in felt PACKED with beads! Lots of them are leaf type beads too so I LOVE them!! Smiley And an awesome Koi fish pendant, it's all jointed so it moves. It's one of my favs Smiley

Thank you so much Smiley This was a lot of fun, and I love all my goodies Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #204 on: May 31, 2009 08:21:15 AM »

everyone is getting such lovely whimsies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #205 on: May 31, 2009 08:51:22 AM »

what a cute bunny bead that matches the kitty bead I just got from spicy taco.
I want the bird finger puppet how adorable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #206 on: May 31, 2009 10:08:58 AM »

Is that one of those self contained Eco system bubbles? OH I have wanted one of those for years !!! I think they are so wonderful !! Lovin' those beads and that little octopus is beyond cute as well. Everyone is getting so many wonderful things. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
crendon
« Reply #207 on: May 31, 2009 10:51:43 AM »

yes, they are tape measure ribbons....and my daughter and I were drooling over them at hobby lobby only the day before!!!! hahaha perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
viridis
« Reply #208 on: May 31, 2009 02:51:45 PM »

The tarpanda and the octopus are awesome!! Smiley And here are my whimsies in all their glory from viridis! I have no idea how she got all of that in the jar, I opened it and had a heck of a time trying to get the stuff back inside for pictures lol.

Here is the picture of the jar, I love how she decorated the top. The colors are great and it's so shiny! Is it poly clay? We've all been trying to guess how you did that hehe. You can also the the wooden pieces which I think are tanagrams? And A KIWI!! He's so cute! And yummy chocolates Smiley I'm being nice and sharing with everyone hehehe

To tell the truth, I'm suprised that I managed to fit it all in the jar. It took several repacks to get it all in and on one occassion I struggled to get some things out.

The jar lid is decorated with poly clay. I used a spray varnish that is meant to make things look like glass to finish it off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #209 on: May 31, 2009 03:32:32 PM »

I TOTALLY want tape measure ribbon!!!

I got BOTH my jars from Kerallyn and personal swap with kevsbabe on my way out of town!!  I have ripped both open and am SOOOOOOOOO loving it all!!!   I will be along to post pics soon, as I have not even opened the jars out of each as I opened the packages on my bed and didn't want to be sleeping on whimsies poking me in the booty tonight  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tunisian Crochet: How to Do Half Double Stitches
Tunisian Crochet: How to Do Knit Stitches
Tunisian Crochet: How to Do Entralac Blocks
Tunisian Crochet: How to Do Double Stitches
Tunisian Crochet: How to Do a Treble Stitch
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...