A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,715
Currently Running With Scissors:
746 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 5 Gallery  (Read 21332 times)
Tags for this thread: vampire , squirrel  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2009 10:25:44 AM »

Ok, after much delay, for which I am profoundly sorry, Sapphire, here is the wonderful things I recieved from TheSapphireMoon...  I do not have a picture of the who jar packed up because I ripped it open and dumped it out on the counter in the post office  Roll Eyes

First is the whole pile, followed by some closeups...

These are my favorite bits -

and these are the wonderful things she made for me...  I couldn't even begin to choose which bracelet I like best Cheesy

Thank you so much for such a wonderful package!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
Automaton J.
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2009 10:55:27 AM »

freestyle, that necklace is gorgeous! And I love those coasters.

leashhh, it looks like you jar was full of some pretty neat stuff. That little fan looks so pretty.

Kerallyn,  that rainbow bracelet is so cool! I'm super jealous. I love the beads, the shark tooth, and the cupcake that's freaking out. Such a cool jar!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2009 11:45:22 AM »

Saphire is a ubber cool partner. Some of those whimsies look so so familiar for some reason, cant quite put my finger on it. hee hee  Wink Sapphire you are so getting more of those chick beads. hee hee They are like bad pennies for you.  Wink
I love her bracelets so much, once you wear it you wont want to take it off. The girl has some jewelry skills.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2009 11:49:34 AM »

ooooh pretty package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2009 12:10:56 PM »

I received from the fabulous Sarad!  My camera is currently being carried around by my nature photographing husband, so I have to wait until he returns to take pictures.  I love everything though! Cheesy

Great packages everyone -- the sock monkey, the coasters, the fabulous jewelry... it all just warms a whimsy lover's heart.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crendon
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2009 12:24:14 PM »

Freestyle...I'm glad you like everything...this was my first whimsie swap, and staying away from the little kid's toys made it kinda hard I think!!! I have a way better idea for the next one though.

also, LOL that is the infamous pickle jar (that would not lose it's smell), but not the first pickle jar, which was about 10 cups large. this one was 46 oz, so I figured that would be ok to use. glad it smelled like coffee & not pickles!!!

my mailman comes at about 3...YAY, can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2009 01:38:33 PM »

I received!!!!!!  I am going to update the first page of the post so please tell me if I get anything wrong.  Then I am going to post pic of what I got from Goodtimegirl prepare to be jealous.  Then I will post a pic of what I sent to her. She asked me to in a pm. 

As far as everyone's whimsies I can't even comment cuz I saw so much stuff that I really liked.   I love the wooden chest. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2009 02:23:09 PM »

crendon, tracking says your package arrived! Hooray!!! I hope you like it! And let me say I am very glad you sew.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goodtimegirl
« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2009 02:24:57 PM »

I received!!!!!!  I am going to update the first page of the post so please tell me if I get anything wrong.  Then I am going to post pic of what I got from Goodtimegirl prepare to be jealous.  Then I will post a pic of what I sent to her. She asked me to in a pm. 

As far as everyone's whimsies I can't even comment cuz I saw so much stuff that I really liked.   I love the wooden chest. 

I'm so glad you like it!! I was having major swap anxiety after I received yours.

And, ugh! My camera is refusing to take pictures. I can pull up the pictures I've taken, but I can't take any new ones. I'm not sure what I've done to it, but the hubbs is torked off at me. We have another camera in the house, but it's his uber-technical one that I can't for the life of me figure out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crendon
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2009 03:14:53 PM »

freestyle...hahahah a, yes I sew, and the theme is PERFECT...I needed both a new pincushion and storage container for my notions. THANKS!!!

Oh, and TONS of pics...I couldn't bear to leave anything out

here's the "jar"....a sewing basket

paper whimsies

beads and ribbon whimsies

very cool bottle caps, scrabble tiles, sewing themed buttons, shells, pendants, findings, bits & bobs & an amazing-smelling candle...

brads, more beads, charms (including skullies & my letter C), tiny dice, tiny puzzle pieces

hahaha...the pickle jar saga! steampunk stuff yay, a gorgeous knitted flower brooch, a wee little goddess charm, and an amazing heart scrabble charm...love it

and my favorites:

tiny little chess bead

tiny little domino beads...my hubby & I play dominoes every night online

gorgeous skully earrings

and my favorite favorite favorite thing...it went on the second after the pic was taken. I LOVE IT freestyle!!
the Virgin de Guadalupe

thank you so much freestyle...I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Off Book: Technology Used for Seeing Beyond the Human Eye
How to Take Wedding Photos
How to Turn Art Concepts Into Projects
How to Strike Your Best Photo Pose
How to Take a Fashion Portrait
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...