A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,191
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 57
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 12! (flake free and finished! 3 in a row!)  (Read 25054 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2009 07:37:35 AM »

Oh, I wanted to share with you guys. I remember we were talking about cutting your kids hair for the first time way back when. Wellllll... Daddy decided to try and trim my little imp's hair (It was just WAYYY too much. So cute, but hot and in his eyes.) and he ended up looking like a crazed monk by the time Daddy was done. So GRAMA to the rescue! She took us down to the hair dressers, and since it was so butchered we had to get it a lot shorter than what I wanted. But, I think it does look cute when it is spiked. It does make him look A LOT older though. *Sniffles* No more Mommies baby. Here's Mommies little man:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Radmom
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2009 08:52:56 AM »

awwww to precious

I remember 15 years ago when my son turned 2 I decided to go get his hair cut.... I cried for 2 days straight afterwards. He had curly hair when he went in...well, those curls NEVER came back. However, when he grows it long it does get wavy.
He was in the Marine JROTC for 2 years, so naturally he had to keep it buzzed. We moved away and the new high school doesn't have Marine JROTC so he refused to join at first the Air Force program at this school...HE HATED IT....They have no structure according to him. He needs structure and he knows it. Anyway, long story short..lol  He is growing out his hair now. It is still short...but this mom cannot wait for his hair to be long again!

Hopefully no one minds...but I decided to post my babies:P
Here are my older babies Mark Dylon, and Amy

and here is their baby sister...my snif snif baby that just entered double digits and is now 10 sniff
She wants to be an astronomer when she grows up...and said she will pay her college bill through scholarships from her orchestra classes...LOL she is going to learn the violin...LOL God I love them...but I reallllly love Traci's brain. Tongue

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009 09:01:40 AM by totallyradmom0f3 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2009 09:53:17 AM »

We had the same thing! His hair was so beautifully curly. I am hoping since his Daddy has natural curls it will come back!! Smiley Your girls are beautiful! And what a handsome son you have!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Radmom
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2009 10:31:44 AM »

See, I was honestly thinking his hair would curl back up. My husband has naturally thick and somewhat wavy hair and his sister has NATURALLY spiral curly hair...THE BAD WITCH...j/k Wink Tongue  But alas, he just ended up with waves like the rest of us...my hair won't naturally wave back up until it passes my midsection, then it just transforms into a wave of lushy happiness. I so cannot wait.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009 02:34:54 PM »

what beautiful children!!!

Fey i had the best chuckle reading your questionnaire - "shiney wangers" - that has become our private joke!!

Send me the cross stitch and I'll finish it - i love to cross stitch and then he'll take the ballroom lessons - boy the stories I could tell about couples and the bribery to get their husbands to ballroom class - my fav the priest that wanted to dance and talked a parishner into being his partner (she was young and hot) - i always wondered lol - I've done pre prom what a hoot and a hollar! i love teaching dance - all kinds - to anyone!

I love you guys!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Olivegreenspring

Oh, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you!

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009 04:01:59 PM »

I love this stuff Smiley

I like to collect: old things, my favorite places are old dusty antique shops. i also adore trees, anything with a leaf motif. old books, coffee/tea mugs. dried herbs, i have a pretty large collection.

The animal/insect/arachnid/plant/etc that I think best represents me and my personality would be a: at times a curious puppy, at times a tempermental old house cat, and huge amount of the time- a hummingbird.

The animal/insect/arachnid/plant/etc that my friends think best represents me and my personality would be a: i just asked a friend and he said...an ant? he doesn't know why.

If I were in a totally white room (white walls, floor, ceiling, no doors or windows) I would feel: disoriented.

My favorite words of wisdom are:  this too shall pass.

I really wish someone would make me a: comfy blanket to curl up in Smiley 

I can't stand the color/pattern: i'm with ronda, i'm not a fan of pastels and pink. except if they are worn by a little one.

I want to learn how to (make): lampwork.

I am never without a: smile, rarely am i not smiling. my mother in law makes fun of me for smiling for no reason.

My favorite time of year/holiday is: spring and summer. I love being outside when everything is so alive. my favorite holiday is 4th of July [it's our big family holiday] and of course samhain.

Even tho I'm ecclectic pagan I really don't care for: close-minded people, RUDENESS, Prejudice, Animal and Child Cruelty, actually...all cruelty in general.

Three things I would want to take with me to a deserted island (no you can not pick people): laptop, sunscreen, a good book.

Person I would want to take with me to a deserted island: My dog Grace.

My fav food is: Macaroni and Cheese (the homemade version) Steak, very rare, and any fruit. ALSO, Coffee. Thats more of a necessity.

I absolutely totally can not stand: prejudice and rude people. uncomfortable shoes. lowfat milk. spitting.

If I could live anywhere it would be: in a tree house in the rainforest.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009 04:12:37 PM »

my aren't we just a bunch of carnivorous rare steak eaters! lol Bad pagan! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Olivegreenspring

Oh, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you!

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009 04:41:52 PM »

Wind: I know, I do tend to feel guilty sometimes. I was Veggie for 2 years, and now i've developed this steak love. Odd. But I do love it. And where were you, miss ballroom-dancin' queen, when i was getting ready for prom Sad my dancing skills are lacking. A LOT.

TRMof3: you make pretty babies Smiley

Tero: i'm so excited about the bunnies! that must have been so hard for you to let them go, but you did an awesome thing and that's some seriously good karma!

ALSO: Just a heads up for everyone, Saturday night we will have a full moon, so anyone else whipping up a batch of "handy dandy blessed water" saturday is our night!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009 06:45:02 PM »

thanks for the reminder! I have several things to charge!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2009 01:23:31 AM »

Everyone has such cute kids!  (Mine are equally as gorgeous!)  I think "The Imp"'s hair is super cute all spiky - but I know what you mean.  My 13 y/o got his cut recently and I swear he came home looking so much older.  Wish my boys would let their hair grow, I love it longer.  My 16 y/o shaves his head (yuck) and he has beautiful red wavy hair (which is probably totally uncool for boys his age!)  My 11 y/o is very "metrosexual" so his is a touch longer (over his ears at least) I think he keeps his longer 'cuz he knows all the ladies in the 6th grade love it that way   Wink    Children - gotta love 'em!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 57 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Put a Twist on the Classic Milkmaid Braid
Long Hair Dad Cuts Hair After 20 Years
First Haircut in 20 Years
Healthy Hair Tips
How to Get a Braided Crown
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...