A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 305,896
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Send Me on a Virtual Vacation Swap (Sign-ups CLOSED, Send-outs extended to 6/26)  (Read 23183 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AlexJ
« Reply #300 on: June 18, 2009 08:54:43 AM »

i second the extension...im pretty much finished but things keep popping up..the extension would really help
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PerachYafeh
C.A.D.ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #301 on: June 18, 2009 09:02:47 AM »

Well I will raise my hand up high. I want to make it very very special...and as you know some tragedies happen in my suroundings... Undecided. I am starting to get things in the right track now...so the extension will be super welcomed!
Thanks Barb! Let's make a huge wave for our organizer! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: June 18, 2009 10:23:43 AM »

/waaaaaaaaaaaave!

So, here's my deal.  Initially, when I read Oh My Goodbye's questionnaire, I was SUPER excited because her answers were so fun and inspiring.  But then, when it came down to it I couldn't really figure out what to make her that would pertain to her theme, yet not be junk that would just get tossed in a corner somewhere (I like things to have function).  Well, folks, I just got back from Goodwill and lemme tell ya something!  I am all set and ready to spoil her baaaaad!   Grin  I have my whole package planned out (nope, I haven't even started yet because I got myself in over my head with swaps and this is the last one on my list and I planned on crafting my butt off all weekend for her, and I am going to).  So anyway, I got some really cool stuff as well as just some really cool ideas based on stuff in there that was nice but I could totally make and make better  Wink

okay, just had to tell ya'll how excited I am  Grin  Oh, and I also scored a pair of Oster dog clippers for $1!!!!!!!!!!  Okay, bragging done, lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
zcrafter

Librarian, duck lover, owned by a dog

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #303 on: June 18, 2009 11:35:57 AM »

I would LOVE an extension. The past two weeks have been insane, and I have two small projects I still want to include. A few more days would allow me to make a really super package for sparrowowl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: June 18, 2009 11:58:59 AM »

SWAP UPDATE:  Alrighty!  Sendouts will be 6/26 -- next Friday! 

Again, same rules.... Please PM both me and your partner your tracking number when you send.  Also, if you're going to send later than the 26th, PLEASE let us both know as soon as possible.  Thanks, and happy extended crafting! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftastrophe
« Reply #305 on: June 18, 2009 01:05:48 PM »

Today I received an amazing package from SAHMama.  I'll be posting pics later on tonight  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oh my goodbye
« Reply #306 on: June 18, 2009 06:50:18 PM »

/waaaaaaaaaaaave!

So, here's my deal.  Initially, when I read Oh My Goodbye's questionnaire, I was SUPER excited because her answers were so fun and inspiring.  But then, when it came down to it I couldn't really figure out what to make her that would pertain to her theme, yet not be junk that would just get tossed in a corner somewhere (I like things to have function).  Well, folks, I just got back from Goodwill and lemme tell ya something!  I am all set and ready to spoil her baaaaad!   Grin  I have my whole package planned out (nope, I haven't even started yet because I got myself in over my head with swaps and this is the last one on my list and I planned on crafting my butt off all weekend for her, and I am going to).  So anyway, I got some really cool stuff as well as just some really cool ideas based on stuff in there that was nice but I could totally make and make better  Wink

okay, just had to tell ya'll how excited I am  Grin  Oh, and I also scored a pair of Oster dog clippers for $1!!!!!!!!!!  Okay, bragging done, lol

WOW!  Shocked you've got me SO excited for my package now! as if i wasn't already DYING to see it! i'm glad you found some inspiration and things... i had a feeling my destination would cause a little trouble!

and barbolot- thanks for the extension! i was THISCLOSE to being done with my package, but this gives me some time to re-do some of the less than satisfactory (for me anyway!) things that were gonna go in my package... plus now i can find some super cool stuff for murbeck!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ewulotta
« Reply #307 on: June 19, 2009 12:47:35 AM »

I sent yesterday. So now I'm swap-less.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
murbeck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: June 19, 2009 06:30:51 AM »

Well you SHOULD be excited!!!   LOL!!!  I did buy you one non-crafted thing at the thrift store and I just think it's super cool and fits into your theme really perfectly.  It might present some shipping trouble, but nothing major. 

I started ____ing a ____ for you last night and brought it with me to work to work on during my lots-a-downtime today so I should finish that in a matter of a few days.  The bag hasn't started in assembly yet but I keep coming up wtih funkier and funkier ideas for it, so I'm waiting for my mind to settle down before I start, lol.  I'm thinking about making a ____ in a ____ for a small item.  Oh man, I'm just reazling just how much I'm doing, but it's all going to be real fun.  YAY!!!!  I'm going to have a really fun crafty weekend  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

murbeck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: June 22, 2009 06:18:48 AM »

If I weren't so lazy last night I could be sending today, but i was so I'm not  Smiley lol  But, I will probably finish tonight or tomorrow night.  I finished the previously mentioned medium on Friday night then spent alllll day Saturday working up the bag.  It changed a lot from my sketch but I think it's pretty cool and I might even make more like it in the future, now that I got the basics figured out.  I also whipped up a small thing that night and like I said I have 1-2 more smalls I want to do before I call it finished.  I'm so pleased that I went from knowing I will be sending late, to sending early, LOL!!!!   Cheesy  Thanks again for the extension, barbolot  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Create a Turkey Puppet
How to Create Your Own Puppets
How to Make a Puppet Fox
How to Make a Dog Sock Puppet
How to Create a Hand Puppet With Socks
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #114 - Pick It and Craft It!
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Paper Stars
June 29, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...