A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,172
Currently Running With Scissors:
383 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 46  (Read 28009 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sunspotted
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2009 02:49:05 PM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for a one-two punch of ...things for my apartment and something (surprise me!) incorporating bats.  Ooooh, whatever could I be making??

This is my first claim, I'm in Canada and I need to do a quick update on my list so I'll be back in about 3 minutes. 

Crafted Stuff (examples of most of these things can be found on my wist)

* Giant zippered WIP bag for toting around everything involved in making an afghan. 
* Black & white art for my walls - photography, sketches, charcoals (love), embroidery, anything.
* Bath poufs knitted/crocheted.  White or blue cotton preferably please.
* Wind chimes - something blue or silvery or coppery or wood and tinkly (as opposed to loud and clanky -- thanks claire313, but I have a huge deck so there's plenty of room for another set or two Smiley
* Body pillow cases in blues and greens.
* I broke my magnifying compact and I still havent replaced it, and I thought someone might want to make me a decorated one??  Yes/no??   Must be magnifying, I am old and blind.
* Container for spare change.  I'd prefer one with a large lid as opposed to a traditional piggy bank slot.
* Swap journal - the kind with pages already printed and I just fill in the info.
* HUGE WISH!!  Dog seat cover for my Jeep, any colour that goes with beige.  Large dogs, so sturdy fabric is necessary. 
* Car trash bag.
* Embroidered tea towels in fall colours.
* Notecards that are blank inside to include in swap packages.  Crafty ones would be particularly awesome.  Nature themes are also welcome.
* Soft eye mask that you put in the freezer.
* Light (colour and weight) head scarves.
* Scented sachets for my closet (hanging) and my drawers (not-hanging).  I'm not a huge fan of the traditional lavender scent, so something else less floral would be fabulous.

* I have a wist.  Its growing every day and I would love anything from or inspired by it!

Supplies (I live far away from any and all craft stores, supplies are like gold to me, an all-supply package is absolutely fine by me)

* Black and white patterned scrapbook paper, not all the same, full sized sheets to put on my walls.
* Yarn I do not recognize the concept of too much yarn, it is impossible.  Fancy fabulous yarn is wonderful.  Handspun is divine.  Nice acrylic is fine too, worsted weight, I use it for everything including scrapghans, so scraps are fine too.  Baby yarn that isn't pink is wonderful.  Theres no such thing as too much cotton (especially bright colours and more especially red, apparently we're only allowed to buy it around Christmas in Canada).  I've fallen in love with felting, so wool is fabulous, especially in blues and greens (for a kitty bed).  Id also love to try fancy types that I cant get here recycled, corn, soy, bamboo, hemp, wool blends, etc.  Especially bamboo.  I have a project in mind for my mom that requires 4x80g of a bamboo yarn.  A bright or jewel tone colour would be fantastic.  I hate buying online, I always get the colour wrong.  This being said, I do not recognize novelty yarn (including the evil boucle) as actual yarn.  No need to send any of that. 
* Crochet hooks - bamboo handles any size (especially G) or an S hook.
* Bright blue and bright green fabric, solids or patterns.  Its for a patchwork quilt so smallish pieces are fine. 
* Scraps (no matter how small) of felt, any colours.
* Embroidery floss - black, white, light grey, light blue and light green.
* July/August 2008 Crochet Today! magazine.  Something went wrong with my subscription and they skipped that month.  Anybody done with theirs?
* Afghan patterns, especially the newer best of booklets that many yarn companies have.  The fancier, the better.
* Yarn bobbins.
* Seed beads, any colour.
* Buttons!
* Black paint markers.
* Tunisian crochet "kit", Id love to learn but have no hooks or directions.
* Freezer Paper (a how-to-use freezer paper tute would be awesome too, but not absolutely necessary).
* Small frames (3x5" ish) black or wood that I can paint black.  I need 12 but you don't have to send that many and they don't have to match.
* Paint stir sticks. 
* Small pieces of softwood, I've been playing around with some pendant carving. 

Extras

* I never say no to sugarless gum or favourite recipes (especially for baking). 
* Maldon sea salt.  I can't find it here, my grocery store won't order it and I am craving pretzels like crazy.
* Other foodie extras, I LOVE to bake.
* Surprise me!  I like useful things as opposed to purely decorative.  Storage ideas are particularly appreciated. 

About Me

Hi, Im Allison, a 30-whatever year this is (39 now, I think) year old hermit from the wilds of Ontario.  Seriously, I have more deer and bears visit than people, and Im okay with that.  I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of chick who is completely ready for the apocalypse and would be happy to share her rutabagas and pemmican making skills with the people of Craftster.  I have two large dogs and three cats that think they are dogs.  My primary craft is crochet though Im attempting to work on my sewing, embroidery and knitting skills.   However, I have the attention span of a gnat, 47 different jobs and a 24 hour day is way too short.

I love nature and animals, music and books.  I like crafting for babies but would sooner chew off my own arm than have one.  I dont have a favourite colour though I do believe that yellow is best used sparingly and bright teal is a tool of the devil.  I refuse to acknowledge the existence of neons.   Every time I mention blue or green in my list, I am thinking of brighter, clearer colours as opposed to the navy, forest, khaki ones - think sky blue, apple green, leaf green, light turquoise, etc.  Im allergic to most metals and dont wear much jewelry.  I don't have a sweet tooth but I'm addicted to coffee, gum and potato chips.  I never use a sentence when I can use an entire paragraph and getting a package in the mail is enough to prompt me to gleeful, dorktastically bad dancing. 

Thanks in advance to whoever claims me, let me know if I stall.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009 03:04:54 PM by sunspotted » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
AbbyRose
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2009 03:19:39 PM »

I claim sunspotted for supplies.

This is my first claim this round.

I am 26 years old and I am sahm to my 19 mth old daughter, Abigail. I live in Ontario, Canada. My husband works in finance and is an avid golfer. But enough about him. I love to cook, sew and make jewellery. I also paint occasionally and am interested in trying resin pendants, knitting, and dying/spinning yarn. I live in a small town and we don't have a fabric store or a craft store so sending me a package with just supplies is fine with me! I was diagnosed last year with Candida so I'm now trying to "heal" myself with healthier lifestyle choices (food, exercise, massage, vitamins, etc) Also, my husband is allergic to cats and I'm sensitive to cigarette smoke so if you're home has either, please wash, febreeze or air out your items before shipping. Thanks!

Big wishes are bolded.

CRAFTS:

* Anything inspired by my wist http://www.wists.com/AbbyRose
* Car seat strap covers.  In bright and bold girly prints, no characters please.
* Homemade bath soaks or fizzy balls. I don’t like floral or musky smells. I love cucumber melon, peppermint, citrus, lavender and green tea therapy scents.
* Small handmade/embellished note cards for me to send with swap packages and custom orders. Send as many as you can. I want lots!
* Reusable Swiffer pads like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=165049.0 Colour doesn’t really matter as long as it’s two different colours.
* Funky Apron  in a style like this. the colours and style are great!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_14&listing_id=21252139&ga_search_query=apron+fabric&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=4&min=&max=&order=price_desc or this one even though it's meant to be a shirt. I like the way it looks from the front. I do not need the fancy tying at the back or the giant sun on the front but the colours and style are great otherwise.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_19&listing_id=12437302&ga_search_query=apron+fabric&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=5&min=&max=&order=price_desc * Pajama’s for myself. Ladies size medium, like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_16&listing_id=18470644&ga_search_query=pajama&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=6&min=&max=&order=price_desc

SUPPLIES
* Fabric Fun, vibrant, abstract prints are preferred, I’m not really into character prints though. I like Alexander Henry Boutique Collection, Joel Dewberry Aviary and pretty much anything Amy Butler or similar styles. I’d prefer nothing smaller than a fat quarter, but, if it’s any of these designer prints listed I’ll take smaller!
* Hump-Jumper (just typing that makes me giggle) used is fine http://shoppersrule.com/pc/HJ/Sewmall30/index.html
* Lace trims - No burgundy please
* Jean-A-Ma-Jig  used is fine
http://www.clotilde.com/detail.html?prod_id=265&criteria=jean-a-ma-jig
* Mica powder in all the colours of the rainbow. Teal and silver would be my top choices.
* Small craft drill.
* stainless steel or sterling silver ear wires (hooks, kidney or handmade)
* Pendant trays for resin pendants. Round, square or oval.
* Small trinkets and items to imbed in resin.
* Glass or acrylic beads can be simple or fun and funky! Mixture of colours, shapes and sizes.
* cup bur for smoothing wire ends
* Plastic ring mandrel - used is fine!
* Hand spun and/or dyed wool or yarn
* Wool Felt or high quality acrylic felt - red, pink, yellow, orange, blue, green, white, beige, tan, black
*Embellishments to use on hairclips. Preferably no larger than ½”
* Coarse-Grind Powder, Fine-Grind Powder and Polishing Powder for my rock tumbler.

EXTRAS:

If you’re shipping from the States, I love the Whatchamacalit chocolate bar or regular chocolate (especially truffles)  I also love the light blue Orbit gum. Hubby adores Skittles and Nibs.

Healthy cook books or some of your own favourite healthy recipes. I do my best to avoid wheat, sugar, dairy and preservatives. Good thing I enjoy cooking because this makes eating out very difficult!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009 03:23:50 PM by AbbyRose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Adorable handmade childrens hoodies in stock now!
Wistful Thinking.
I love to DYE Smiley
Handmade cloth diapers, booties, bags and more! www.abbyrosecreations.ca
missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2009 12:06:05 AM »

I claim jojo_modjo for cupcake holders, Mario related fun and more

2 claim, 0, sent, 0 rec

Hi, my name is Kendy, I am 29, living in Modesto, CA. I am a vegan tattooed baker, stay at home girlfriend! I live with my Boyfriend Matt a indie film maker and my cat Mar who is awesome and covers everything in fur! Over the summer we bought a house and now are trying to settle in. I love getting packages and sending them, I am known at the post office.

[crafted]
-crochet Totoro or anything Totoro related

-plush squirrel - I always get so happy when I see 'em at the park

-art for my room (cute skulls, robots, cats)

-ami creatures like zombies, pandas, cats, robots...

-plushies/toys inspired by my wist

-anything Resident Evil or Silent Hill for my boyfriend

-toys for Mar or anything a cat would enjoy (no food items - he is a picky eater), he is a big kitty and can be rough with his toys

-a round cushion that you can make and send unstuffed (to save on shipping) that I can stuff and hand sew for a vintage round suitcase I wish to turn into a cat bed

-Anything Morrissey/The Smiths (I am seeing Moz in concert again in 2 weeks!)

-hair clips and bows, rockabilly style - I wear one daily! I stick to black, red, white, dots and leopard. Anything with a skull is a +.

-any art inspired by my cat Mar, pictures all over craftster of him

-anything dia de los muertos

-soy candles in yummy scents

-anything from my wist (see profile)

-address labels with funky fonts and cute graphics (maybe a set for my business and one for home use)

-bird feeders for our backyard (We like to get birds in the back yard for Mar to watch 'em), esp. blue birds, we have a few families of blue birds right now!

-1" buttons/pin back - will provide graphic

-funky garden stuff, we have a arsty cool backyard that we are learning to care for after living in an apartment.

-cemetery photos that you have taken, cool old looking b&w please

-Virgin Guadalupe stuff or Holly Death stuff - both for our shrine

- things to help me celebrate my 30th bday in June, I plan on going with a sugar skull/vegan fiesta theme.

-zines

[supplies]
-vintage cupcake toppers
-unique cupcake liners in fun prints (no children stuff like you find at craft stores though please)
-sugar skull molds (I already have the large 3D ones)
-Sublime Stitching patterns: Handmade Nation, Julie West, Forrest Friends, China Town
-dmc floss organizer

[extras]
-bento box stuff
-vegan candy
-organic tea (fruity please!)
-vintage ceramic animal statues (little under 4 inch ones, esp, cats, pandas or skunks)
-vintage toy robots
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2009 05:52:13 AM »

I claim jojo_modjo for button sensations, zips and a large change purse to keep till receipts in!

This is my third claim this round, none sent, none received. (3,0,0)

Hi!  Im addicted to knitting, though I love many other crafts as well!  A Michigan (USA) native, I am enamored of watery landscapes and northern hardwood forests.  My deepest wish is to live on a lake or river.  I love snow and wintery landscapes, cool colors and corny humor.  I love superheroes and mourn the fact that Im fat and 50 superhero material beyond repair.  ☺  I wist.   

Enough about me: 

Crafted Items

fabric covered tacks

poly clay decorated tacks

more silly face magnets (summertimerolls made me these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=230187.msg2504439#msg2504439)  The kids at school love them like crazy!!!  It's a sure-fire way to help a child calm down:  "Why don't you take a look at my 'face of the day magnets' and show me your favorite?"

pottery, especially small bowls or mugs

moc-a-socs like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=290914.200

muppets pencil toppers - here's the bracelet that inspired this idea: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=228448.0

needle box http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155698.msg1616647#msg1616647

Poetry journal with your favorite (or original) works included

Handspun yarn, any colors, any amount - I love handspun yarn!

Embroidered pillow cases in quiet colors for the master bedroom which is blue, guest bedroom is grass green (dh is daring with color) -- the bedspread in there is a quilt made with "eyeballs in the jungle" fabric

Pearl swirl pendant!

Placemats

potholders

Anything from my wist (unless it's marked as "received")!  http://www.wists.com/addicted2knitting

Supplies

learn to spin kit with drop spindle and roving

10 inch Harmony straight knitting needles, any size 4 -11 http://www.knitpicks.com/Straight+Harmony+Knitting+Needles_NDSTNHarmonyneedles.html

Harmony double point  knitting needles, any size 4 -11 http://www.knitpicks.com

natural fiber yarns, any weight, any color; I love wool of the Andes from knitpicks!

wool and acrylic blend yarn, DK or sport weight, any color

home decorator or upholstery fabric
  Thanks sunspotted!

sewing machine needles for quilting (universal needles okay)

firm or extra firm stabilizer

fat quarters/fabric scraps

quilting supplies/ beginner patterns/ ideas

Books:
    Elizabeth Zimmermans Knitting Workshop 
    Knitting on Top of the World by Nicki Epstein

Extras

candies or foods unique to your locale
chocolate in all varieties
postcard from your town/country
tea, especially black (not a fancy flavor lover)  ☺
licorice (black - YUM!)
Fun badges/pins

Thanks for choosing me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spectrumsparksie
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2009 03:10:04 PM »

I choose A2K for some smiley magnets and a needle box.

Claimed 3 (omg what am I doing?) sent 0, rec'd 0

About me:
I am a 39 y/o science teacher from Australia.  I am currently on leave tho.  w00t!  I am married to a geeky darling and have two beautiful kids, Emily 8 and Will 5. We have a totally mad beagle called Nazzy. I love the blue half of the colour wheel, the cool colours.
My Wishes:
Crafted:
stencilled t-shirt with a geeky theme, some examples are on my wist.
Knitted or crocheted beanie, scarf, scoodie, or cowlon its way, Thanks Iloveahippie
Bellas mittens.(wisted)
Hand spun fibres ( I soooo envy you craftsters who can do that!)
Candles....mmmm I love food flavours as opposed to floral (eg. Vanilla, coconut)
A bag for my laptop, some egs on my wists.
knitted/crochet mary janes like on my wist but in my colours.
ceramic mushrooms like on my wist
Lampworked beads
Amigurumi characters (starwars, twilight?)in the talented crafty hands of zombiecazz
A USB cover
A stuffie uterus like on my wist (i had a hysterectomy last Nov and would love to have one to show off!)
Paper making mould and decal  (with hinges, like this one http://www.flickr.com/photos/58071869@N00/624052717 )if you are handy with hammer
Polymer clay beads (especially in black and white(together))
Decorated head bands for my dd 9
Anything cool you think I might like.
Crafty Supplies:
Quilting fabrics, love, love love Amy Butler, but anything not too bright or paisley.
Blank sketch books/journals
Beads, wires, findings, jewlery making supplies.
Freezer paper

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2009 09:05:59 AM »

I claim spectrumsparksie for a geeky themed tshirt and misc supplies

3rd claim; 0 sent; 0 rec'd

List in a second...

Updated for this round!
About me:
I live in Redwood Falls, MN. I am attorney. I live with my hubby and a fish named Liberty. I do not smoke nor have any pets (other than the Beta!). My favorite colors are red, apple green, mint green, turquoise, and blue

My Wishes: (Really big wishes in red)
Crafted:
Anything from my wists: http://www.wists.com/eallex
(Wists are quite extensive and have lots of comments)

Original artwork for my office - can be any medium including colage and photography, bonus points if it is something legal related (see wist for examples of stuff I like.) Thanks sheepblue!

An Amy Buttler Weekender bag in a fun fabric  (see wists for inspiration)

Homemade Bath bombs/cookies, cupcakes, etc as seen all over Craftster Thanks mccook!

Homemade lip gloss/balm

Anything artwork/decoration for my kitchen (I have red birds in there, but not cardinals, just generic ones) Thanks sheepblue!

A t-shirt with a crafty type theme on it- sz large womens (see my profile for list of crafts I do or wists for inspiration)

Anything Dr. Who Related (lots on my wists) Thanks zombiecazz

Wine bottle cheese plate (like one seen here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_12&listing_id=22310564&ga_search_query=blue+wine+bottle+&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=&min=&max=&order= )

handknit socks! any color is fine, prefer cotton or cotton blend. I wear size 9 in US womens

Supplies:
Any interesting old papers/magazines/pictures/postcards/sheet music, etc. for altered paper art collage (preferably stuff from the 1950s or older)

Watch parts/clogs, etc to make my own steampunk jewelry

vintage silverware (preferably silver or silver plated, but steel ok too) to make jewelry

Jet printer shrinky dink plastic

Funky beads (always looking for more/different to add to my collection)

Amy Buttler apron pattern

Nice wool felt any colors

Extras:
I love chocolate of any kind

Books: anything you have that I might like. PM if questions or check out my list: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=gno_listpop_wi

Thanks in advance for claiming me!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009 09:19:00 AM by ehinders » THIS ROCKS   Logged
skaborsk

always procraftinating..............

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2009 09:45:15 AM »

i claim ehinders for a wisty surprise and some collage supply extras.

1st claim, 0 sent, 0 received

hello! i am a 28 year old nicole. i live in upstate ny with my boyfriend of 8yrs matt, my dog gnarley, and my snail walter. i'm kind of new to crafting, i've been trying a bit of everything out.
i really like bright/bold colors, and HATE pastels or anything too girly like butterflies and hearts (but i do like anatomical hearts). i love retro prints and styles, especially mod. i am very turned off by synthetic scents, but love natural ones and essential oils (EXCEPT patchouli or sandalwood). i love kitsch and have a very quirky and sometimes inappropriate sense of humor
the stuff in orange i would REALLY love

CRAFTED GOODS:
-anything dia de los muertos related

-a feather headband like one on my wist

-a tea wallet

-a small organizer for coupons (i know, how dorky, right?) i REALLY like this one  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22300844&ref=sr_gallery_16&&ga_search_query=coupon+organizer&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=19&includes[]

-resin tea bangles like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=292607.0

-handmade pottery, mugs or small vases

-a high-waisted skirt, maybe like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=256045.0

-knit/crochet booties maybe like the ones on my wist

-crochet cacti!!!  there are some examples on my wist    thanks dip_n_dot!

- i really need a new purse. i like them to be kinda big and have a long strap so i can throw it over my shoulder. i like the style and colors of this one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_4&listing_id=21508703&ga_search_query=hobo+bag&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=3&min=&max=&order=

-an apron, i really like this stye- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_10&listing_id=20058442&ga_search_query=mod+apron&ga_search_type=tag_title

-handmade natural candles or soaps with yummy, non-flowery scents

- weatherproof decorations for my extremely kitschy/eclectic garden

-an ipod nano cozy, this one is cute http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=286372.msg3244360#msg3244360

-anything you feel inspired to make based on my tastes (check out my profile and my wist http://www.wists.com/skaborsk ), surprise me!

craft supplies:
-sublime stitching patterns- daniel johnston, the black apple, lucha libre, i luv veggies, dia de los muertes, spaced out
-i'd really like to try working with resin, so supplies would be great, especially a mold to make resin bangles with
-ceramic pens
-cool stencils
-ikea fabric (why wont they let you order it online?!) i especially like the saralisa line
-sugar skull molds
-any soap making supplies
-empty glass or plastic lotion/bath salt ect. containers (i make body scrubs, and i like to recycle/reuse containers)

extras:
-TEA!!! especially organic, black green and chai are -my favorites
-dark chocolate
-essential oils
-Vernor's ginger ale!!!! help me out here, you ohio/michigan people!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009 08:36:48 PM by skaborsk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy shop. i love it when people buy my crap!  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappywanna
dip_n_dot
T.L.D.G*

Skate & Destory

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2009 12:22:58 PM »

i claim skaborsk for crochet cacti and candle

3rd claim, 0 sent, 0 recieved

I'm Kaesi. I am 20 years old and live in Euless(USELESS), Texas.I just graduated college and am slowsly looking for a job....I'm trying to have some fun before I have to go be a grown up! Ilove animals all!!! except spiders can't handle them...but if it has a heart beat I love it!

Likes-Skulls....my whole apartment is decorated in skulls dragons green hello kitty hedgehogs small terrariums guns drums wolves nature SOAP! cars YARN! pin up girls F1(formula one) gears of war crocodiles alice cullen sweet tea boxes and jars

Dislikes- pastels

Allergies-none, but strong smoke irritates my asthma

CRAFTS
  • Wists Surprise-wist
  • Soap(doesn't have to be decorative because I use them in a soap bag)
  • Handspun Yarn
  • Poptart Zune Cozy like this one from my wists
  • Hand died Yarn
  • Leg Warmers(black over the knee ones maybe with a cute design)
  • Dragon Stamp(pretty dragon for my etsy store I can PM you my banner for ideas)
  • Cosmetic Bags(slightly on the large size cute fabrics!)
  • Tree Of Life thanks phoenix
  • Fitted Tee(surprise me Grin)thanks mcook!
  • Pleated Bag(likes this or this)thanks frosty772 and avesthel
  • Embroidered Towels w/ Skulls
  • Anything Opal
  • Embroidered Patch(es) w/ Pin Up Girls
  • Wrapped Bracelet(like the ones on this page)
  • Flower Pot(here is one to inspire you)
  • stitch markers like =tags&includes[]=title]these
  • row counter like this and here are some more ideas
  • pincushion i really like these they are super cutethanks QueennNinjaMonkey!
  • hair sticksexample

SUPPLIES
  • Yarn
  • Melt & Pour Soap
  • Fabric(I want your scraps!)
  • Zippers
  • Wax
  • Crochet Patterns
  • Sublime Stitch Patterns

EXTRAS
  • Chocolate(Rolos & Recees)
  • Candies(Sour Patch Kids)
  • Cute Ankle Socks
  • Any Skull Stuff
  • foregin currency
  • Wall-E Stuff!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009 12:27:09 PM by dip_n_dot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist<3
i <3 Personal Swaps!

Crochet Challenge go vote!
riario
:*

expecting our first!

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2009 12:32:21 PM »

I claim dip_n_dot for cosmetic bags

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received

I am in Illinois. I'm 31, recently married and pregnant with our first child so I'd be happy with pretty much anything baby related. The baby's sex is unknown so unisex items please. We are decorating the nursery with a zoo/animal theme in orange, apple green and brown - I prefer organic cotton. For non-baby things I like neutral colors, browns, greens, oranges, purples, creams. I dislike most pink and blue colors. Favs in bold.

Crafts

~ Baby sling
~ knitted/crocheted Baby Booties
~ knitted/crocheted Baby Hats
~ Long sundress
~ Maternity tops
~ Infinity dress- hunter green or brown would be nice
~ Amigurumi toys for baby
~ Large tote with pockets
~ Diaper bag
~ embroidered/painted/screen printed onesies
~ Soy candles
~ knitted/crocheted socks
~ Garden caddy for a bucket (similar to this http://tinyurl.com/opyrjx)
~ ANYTHING ON MY WISTS

Craft Supplies

~ quilt squares (min size of 4x4 please & I prefer greens)
~ quilt charm package or a jelly roll (prefer greens)
~ quilt blocks (any size)
~ any baby fabric
~ Sublime Stitching patterns (partially used is fine): Garden Variety, The Black Apple, Dutch-Russian, Forest Friends
~ fabric paint
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009 01:02:35 PM by riario » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yellowblanket
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2009 01:16:24 PM »

I claim riario for knitted baby booties and knitted baby hats.

This is my 2nd claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received.

About Me

Hello! My name is Liana and I am 22 years old. I am currently studying at the University of Southern California for my master's in social work. I'm off for summer break now though! I live with my boyfriend in Los Angeles and love sitting back on the couch with him while I knit and we watch tv together. Smiley

I like bright colors and girly prints like Amy Butler. I don't like black, brown, or grey as much and probably wouldn't like goth or punk-themed items. Also, please don't send metallic-esque fabric, leather, or vinyl. And nothing Disney-themed please!

On to the list...

Crafts:

Anything wist-inspired: http://wists.com/yellowblanket

Cloth pads - please! I really would like them to have snapping wings or a good way to keep them secure.
   http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6307643
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=18462.msg2754648#msg2754648

Circle skirt in some really cute, girly fabric (like Amy Butler)
   http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12006894

Pj pants - I love these, never feel like I can get enough.

Homemade soaps
   http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11482229
   http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11453277
   http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11481584
   http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10808679

Bath bombs

A weekender bag

Headbands in Amy Butler-ish fabric

A full-length apron

Stenciled t-shirt with the words "Part Asian, 100% Hapa" on it

Fitted t-shirt with appliqued birdie

Supplies:

Handspun yarn See my wists for plenty of examples of what I like, though you can't really go wrong with bright colors. Smiley

Yarn from natural fibers, or even natural fibers blended with acrylic

Stitch markers
   http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=5362975
   http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=5519950

Extras:

Candy, especially from out of the U.S.

Interesting teas

Thank you all in advance!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009 06:12:20 PM by yellowblanket » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my wists: http://www.wists.com/yellowblanket

will knit for: earrings, cloth pads, homemade soaps, and handspun yarn. PM me if you want to swap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Old-Fashioned Porridge with Dried Fruit
Waffle Potato Chips and Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe
Rachel Ray: How to Make A Week’s Worth of Meals in a Day
Ultimate Comfort Food: How to Make Shrimp & Grits
How to Use Holiday Leftovers in New Meals
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...