A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
422 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 46  (Read 26733 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2009 08:59:01 AM »

I pick oneredboot for a fabric cuff off her wists.
This is my first pick, and I have been picked 0 times.

About me. I am 25 and live with my husband and dog in eastern Montana. I work in a newspaper office. I really don't like the job that much, but it pays the bills. I spend my freetime on assorted crafts and art projects. I also read, cook and spend time outside. Over the last year, I have been focusing a lot of energy on creating a simpler life. I have been purging junk out of my house as much as I can. Now, my focus is on having less pointless junk around the house. Instead, I like funky, pretty, well-made and functional objects.

As you are reading my list, you may notice it is all baby or baby related! I finally do have a baby on the way, due in December, and I am freaking out a bit about getting ready. There are about a billion different things out there that could be made for babies. If there is something not on my list that you would like to make, please ask me. There are a few things my family have called dibs on crafting, as well as a few things I already have or am not interested in. Also, since I am planning ahead, I still dont know what I am getting! So anything would need to be very gender-neutral. Also, I really dislike baby pastels. I would much rather see a fun mix of bold colors. I am also not going the theme route for the room. Rather, I am going with mix and match and have fun!

I do have a few wists. I am really not looking for anything off my regular wist. Right now I am purging stuff to make room in our very tiny house. My kid wist is www.wists.com/jorekid.

As far as likes and dislikes go, it's right on, but here are some more:
- Earthy colors and prints. Anything that makes you feel like you are outdoors, especially in the forest.
- Birds, trees, elephants, stars and dinosaurs.
- Sparkle.
- Batik cloth.
- My fave materials are wood, ceramic and glass.
- Floral and citrus scents.
- Anything reuseable, repurposed or otherwise earth-friendly stuff. I am by no means super-green. It just doesnt make sense to me to waste when there is no good reason.

Dislikes:
- Plaids.
- Neons or pastels (except in handspun yarns).
- Scratchy wool for anything wearable.
- Cartoon characters. (Like Loony Toons or Hello Kitty print stuff would not get used.)
- Smiley faces.
- Strong scents like patchouli.

Allergic to:
- Cats.
- Smoke.
- Seafood.

And here is the list:

Crafts
- Onsies

- Sleep sacks. I would really love the ones that just have a drawstring bottom for middle of the night diaper changes.

- **BIG WISH** Diaper bag for my husband to carry. He doesnt want black or camo. He said he wanted something not too big and murse style. You can interpret that however you wish.

- Diaper to go kit.

- Boppy covers. In washable fabrics of course.

- Bibs.

- Blanket. Nothing big or crazy because there will be 3 grandmas making big blankets. Just a small stroller or car seat sized one. Or a swaddle blanket.

- Socks or booties.

- Hat.

- Maternity tees. I wont need those for awhile, but obviously, I plan ahead. I dont like ones that say stuff so much as ones with cool graphic prints. And I am already pretty busty, so keep that in mind. Here are a few I like:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20524461
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21946114

- Cloth blocks or ball.

- Cool screen printed thank-you cards. I have a feeling these will come in handy.

Supplies
- Fabric. Cotton kids or graphic prints, minky or terrycloth. There are a few projects I want to tackle and I only have a few really cool fabrics to work with.

- Printable fabric for an inkjet printer.

- Pair of small shadowboxes. As long as the length and width are each somewhere between 3 and 8.

- Blank nightlight so I can make one of these: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24625275

- Precut white inchies.

- Mini animal stickers (sized for inchies).

Extras
Anything baby related that sounds cool.

Thanks to anyone who picks me!!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009 09:01:18 AM by stellato_escuro » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'daydreamhouse.wordpress.com')
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
AbbyRose
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2009 12:17:11 PM »

I claim stllato-escuro for something(s) for baby. I'll pm you so we can work out details Smiley

This is my second claim this round. One sent. Zero Received.

I am 26 years old and I am sahm to my 19 mth old daughter, Abigail. I live in Ontario, Canada. My husband works in finance and is an avid golfer. But enough about him. I love to cook, sew and make jewellery. I also paint occasionally and am interested in trying resin pendants, knitting, and dying/spinning yarn. I live in a small town and we don't have a fabric store or a craft store so sending me a package with just supplies is fine with me! I was diagnosed last year with Candida so I'm now trying to "heal" myself with healthier lifestyle choices (food, exercise, massage, vitamins, etc) Also, my husband is allergic to cats and I'm sensitive to cigarette smoke so if you're home has either, please wash, febreeze or air out your items before shipping. Thanks!

Big wishes are bolded.

CRAFTS:

* Anything inspired by my wist http://www.wists.com/AbbyRose
* Car seat strap covers.  In bright and bold girly prints, no characters please.
* Homemade bath soaks or fizzy balls. I dont like floral or musky smells. I love cucumber melon, peppermint, citrus, lavender and green tea therapy scents.
* Reusable Swiffer pads like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=165049.0 Colour doesnt really matter as long as its two different colours.
* Funky Apron  in a style like this. the colours and style are great!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_14&listing_id=21252139&ga_search_query=apron+fabric&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=4&min=&max=&order=price_desc or this one even though it's meant to be a shirt. I like the way it looks from the front. I do not need the fancy tying at the back or the giant sun on the front but the colours and style are great otherwise.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_19&listing_id=12437302&ga_search_query=apron+fabric&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=5&min=&max=&order=price_desc * Pajamas for myself. Ladies size medium, like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_16&listing_id=18470644&ga_search_query=pajama&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=6&min=&max=&order=price_desc
* Shirts for my daughter She's a size 2t usually but often the shirts are too darn short for her and her belly sticks out Cheesy I'd love some t-shirts for her that have been embelished/appliqued or screen-printed with cute little animals or flowers. Small lace or bow details are great too!

SUPPLIES - An entire supply package would be fabulous!!
* Fabric Fun, vibrant, abstract prints are preferred, Im not really into character prints though. I like Alexander Henry Boutique Collection, Joel Dewberry Aviary and pretty much anything Amy Butler or similar styles. Scraps are great just nothing smaller than 3 x 3 please.
* Hump-Jumper (just typing that makes me giggle) used is fine http://shoppersrule.com/pc/HJ/Sewmall30/index.html
* Lace trims - No burgundy please
* Jean-A-Ma-Jig  used is fine
http://www.clotilde.com/detail.html?prod_id=265&criteria=jean-a-ma-jig
* Mica powder in all the colours of the rainbow. Teal and silver would be my top choices.
* Small craft drill.
* stainless steel or sterling silver ear wires (hooks, kidney or handmade)
* Pendant trays for resin pendants. Round, square or oval.
* Small trinkets and items to imbed in resin.
* Glass or acrylic beads can be simple or fun and funky! Mixture of colours, shapes and sizes.
* Plastic ring mandrel - used is fine!
* Hand spun and/or dyed wool
* Wool Felt or high quality acrylic felt - red, pink, yellow, orange, blue, green, white, beige, tan, black
*Embellishments to use on hairclips. Preferably no larger than
* Coarse-Grind Powder, Fine-Grind Powder and Polishing Powder for my rock tumbler.

EXTRAS:

If youre shipping from the States, I love the Whatchamacalit chocolate bar or regular chocolate (especially truffles)  I also love the light blue Orbit gum. Hubby adores Skittles and Nibs.

Healthy cook books or some of your own favourite healthy recipes. I do my best to avoid wheat, sugar, dairy and preservatives. Good thing I enjoy cooking because this makes eating out very difficult!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009 12:27:46 PM by AbbyRose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitch81
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2009 01:06:49 PM »

I claim AbbyRose for some shirts for her daughter

This is my 3rd claim, 1 sent, 0 recieved.

My name is Melanie.  I am a 27 year old SAHM of 3 children so clutter comes with the territory.  I prefer to receive things that have a use over purely decorative things.  Items to help with organization are always welcome!   I love reading, sewing, and crafting.  I live on a farm in Iowa.   I have 2 cats who think they own the place and my husband has a few hundred fish (he breeds them and sells them).  I love traveling, but hate the driving involved.  If you are crafting for me or my family, please keep items G-rated.no scary skulls, profanity, or other potentially offensive items.  We are a smoke free family, and prefer to not receive items from a smoking home (smokey smells give me breathing troubles).  There are no other allergy issues.  This list was made at the beginning of winter, so of course, I would prefer that winter items be the last to be chosen.

Crafts

*I love jewelry, dangly earrings, necklaces on the smaller length side (18 inches is perfect) , bracelets (6.5 inches) like them to have a grown up look to them.  If that needs clarifyingjust refer to my wists.

*knitted or crocheted socks, preferably charcoal,oatmeal, black, burgundy or hunter green colors.  Wear a size 9 US.  Would love them to come to mid-calf length.

*resin jewelry check out my wists for some ideasdont have to be exactly like what is pictured there.  I really love the goldfish bowl themed one.

*reusable shopping bags that are patterned after the plastic ones. 

*stenciled/bleached/or other styles of decorated t-shirts keep them G-rated as I have small kiddos.  Some theme ideas.. Love House MD, NCIS, CSI, SURVIVOR, BECOMING JANE, PRIDE & PREJUDICE, Pirates of the Caribbean, and craftster themed stuff  Oh I wear a size small.  The following pertains to CLOTHING ONLYIm not a fan of pastels, browns, blues, oranges, yellows, or neons.  I do like, burgundies, hunter greens, purples, black,white or heather gray is just fine, and darker redsnot the bright reds

EDIT: since we are getting into the summer season, the brighter colors are just fine.

*A combination crochet hook and knitting needle roll

*Fabric placematsfor a  setting of 6  (wists)  Coordinating napkins would be nice too  I would REALLY REALLY love this wish fulfilled.  I can provide pics of my dining room if needed to give you an idea of the wall & furniture..

*anything from my wists  www.wists.com/stitch81

*Some sort of organizer that attaches to the back of a car seat to hold coloring books, crayons, pencils etc, for our summer vacation trips

*apron full-style (I already have a valentines theme one) thanks oneredboot!

*table runner type thing that I will use for the top of my craft cabinetsize preference is 18 inches x 4 ft. No dangles though, the cats will attack them! Lol.  This is in my dining room so chocolate colors would be good.

Craft Supplies

*resin molds, the bangle bracelet ones or the one to make rings.

*stuff to add to the resincolorings, tiny bitsetc. 

*zippers black or white 8 or 14 inches long. (not the invisible kind, and not the chunky kind..just the regular ones)

*small game type pieces for some I-Spy bags that I want to makethere is an example in my wist

*elastic-the thinner width kind

Extras

*chocolate is always welcome! Lol

*whatever you want to throw indont have anything specific

If you have anything you that would love to make for me, but I dont have it listedfeel free!  I love swapping because it gives me the opportunity to receive things that I cant make myself, and also to enjoy the different styles of the people who are crafting for me!  All I ask is that items be kept g-rated!  Thanks! And if you are the one choosing meThank you sooooo much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
doyouloveanapple
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2009 01:55:02 PM »

I claim stitch81 for a tee shirt (will discuss)

2 claims, 0 sent, 0 received.

Hello! Im Rose from Ontario Canada. Im 24 years old and currently work at and Addictions hospital doing alcohol policy research. I live with my one beautiful Siamese cat. I dont smoke, and the cat stays away from my crafting.

I have sort of conflicting tastes. I love things that are very natural in colour (eg. Beige, green, blue, brown) and form (eg. Leaves, birds, octopi). However, I also LOVE anything that is red or sparkly. My best friend says I have a Dorothy complex. Im not really a fan of other bright colours, especially not neon.

As far as themes go I enjoy plants (especially green leaves and tree bark), Mexican folk art, poppies, things with a 40s- early 60s pop art feel (including pin up girls, astronauts etc), cute food with faces, apples, old anatomy diagrams and medical texts, the colours leaf green, light pink and red, and polka dots.

Im not actually that picky, and I am usually happy with whatever I get, as long as its well made.

Allergies:

Me: I am very sensitive to smells, they give me a headache. Especially true for musky/incense smells. However I do very much like lavender scented things.

My Cat:
I guess this isnt an allergy, but he is a wool sucker, which means he eats wool and other sorts of fibres that resemble wool. He also eats plants. I can not have these sorts of things in my house for decoration. He also thinks that anything squishy (such as a stuffed bird for example or small cushion) is his to play with.

Wool is perfectly fine for wearables however.

Crafts:

-Wist surprise!

-A nuno felted scarf or wrap (see wist)

-Pottery (especially mugs or small bowls)

-Crochet toys for my cat made out of acrylic yarn (its a supervised toy)- Such as this:
 http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/to_sort_405.JPG

-A painting or felt figure of a seal point Siamese cat

-Silver necklace or charm
(I like charms of random objects a lot ie. Fork, food etc., but anything not to large would be great)

-Silver rings- (I wear a 7.5)

-Wrap pants in this style (Thai fisherman pants):
http://www.mediatinker.com/blog/archives/008262.html (PM me for measurements). Preferably black or dark brown.

-An apron for keeping me clean when I bake. Im between a US 4 and 6, but 57. -Thank you Stich81!

-Quilted pot holders

-A lipstick holder (or decorated lipstick holder) to keep my lip gloss from getting on my purse. Its longer and thinner than a regular lipstick tube.

-Lavender scented candles

-A feathery headband (see wist)

-A needle book- Thank you Stich81!

-Embroidered tea towels or napkin set

-Felt or fabric day of the dead ornaments (especially ones with sequins)

Supplies

-Wool roving

-Savon de Marseille,  Olive oil soap

-Any polymer clay

-Rotary cutter

Extras:

-Candy or other junk food  (especially anything that is regional for you.)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009 02:01:46 PM by doyouloveanapple » THIS ROCKS   Logged

New items added to my Etsy!

preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'doyouloveanapple.etsy.com')
JanelleJ
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2009 11:04:15 PM »

I'm going to claim jojo_modjo for a box full of surprises from her wists. I see quite a few things on there that I'm going to have a ton of fun making!

This is my first claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

My name is Janelle and I'm in Illinois, USA. I'm a stay-at-home mommy to two wonderful children. Izak is three, and Lailah was born this January. I am a lover of all crafts, so I'm super easy to please. My very favorite colors are chartreuse, gray, chocolate brown, deep aqua and green. I am allergic to cats, but crafts from homes that have a cat don't seem to really bother me. I'm not allergic to smoke, but I would rather things didn't smell of it. I adore octopi, keys, carrots, trees and umbrellas. Anything with any of those themes would be great. Also, as I wrote below, I don't live near any good craft stores (or even a little sewing shop),  so an all-supply package would be wonderful. I'm always open to trying out new things, so feel free to destash on me if you wish. Thanks in advance for claiming me.

Crafts
Anything from my wists. http://www.wists.com/JanelleJ
Crafty onesies for my little girl (size 3-6 mos) or crafty T-shirts for my little boy (4T or 4/5)
Tree of Life pendant
Any vintage inspired jewelry
Any Steampunk inspired jewelry
Octopus themed surprise!
Any personified fruits/veggies (kid friendly and I already have a pear, orange and lemon)
Anything (other than animals) to display in my african-themed living room (think African masks, woven baskets, wooden bowls with patterns carved in, etc.)
Large bag made of some funky fabric
Nursing cover, also of funky fun fabric
Charms for charm bracelet
Anything Final Fantasy themed for my husband
Anything Thomas the Tank Engine themed for my son (can be toys or room decor because his room is decorated in Thomas stuff)
Crochet hook holder
A crafty jewelry box
Russian nesting dolls
Any resin pendants. See my wists for examples of my "style"
An altered book journal
A boppy pillow cover for a girl
A CD holder book thing to hold DVDs and PS3 games

Supplies
**I don't live anywhere near a crafty store, so a whole package of just supplies would be awesome! I would appreciate it so much.

Fimo Clay in any color, especially white or gray
Yarn (any color, weight, etc.) I can never ever ever have enough
Any kind of seed beads
Any scrap papers, or various ATC making supplies
Safety eyes---any kind
Modge Podge!
Embroidery floss. I really need black, but love all colors.
Freezer paper
Fabric paint, markers or dye
Wire. Any color, and gauge, any amount
Vintage sewing patterns that I'll use to make ATCs
If someone could put together a beginners needle felting kit, that would AMAZE me
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009 11:16:11 PM by JanelleJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2009 05:11:37 AM »

I claim JanelleJ for an octopus themed surprise and a bunch of craft supplies.

This is my 4th claim (0 sent, 3 received)

I'm currently living in Ann Arbor, MI with my boyfriend. I spend practically all my free time either crafting, reading, or watching horribly addicting reality tv. I'm a really laid-back type of person, I don't wear a lot of jewelry, make-up, etc. I love all colors, except pastels and neon and excessive amounts of pink. I love quirky animals/objects/anything, stripes, spirals. I love recycled craftiness, using found objects and materials and using it for a totally new purpose. I'm not allergic to anything that I'm aware of although my boyfriend is very sensitive to scented things so none of that please.

WISH LIST (big wishes in BOLD!!!)
(any links listed are just to give you an idea of what I would like)

Crafted

-cool artsy wall clock
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24333178&ref=cat2_gallery_12
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=267288.0
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24263028&ref=cat3_gallery_10

-oven mitts like these!
http://wists.com/sheepblue/e63b80bcacd019e7d70d1672b9b3ea8c?offset=60

-an awesome 50s apron!
http://mommylife.net/archives/2008/12/apron_power_200.html

-cool fabric bracelets like this
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20860711

-colorful blanket either quilted, crocheted, or knitted (see my wist for ideas)

-coiled fabric bowls
http://wists.com/sheepblue/e686a283f9cc8ab451f81712af33e2a3?offset=0

-a steering wheel cover

-M-L bolero (can be knitted, repurposed from old clothes, sewn, etc!)
http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.65162366.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=181117.0

-small retro flower hair clips or combs

-striped fingerless gloves in green, blue, or red and black

-kitty hat
http://stitchywitch.wordpress.com/2007/12/30/fo-kitty-hat-scroll-down-for-the-humiliated-cat/
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3245/3140179966_27ae31b6ca.jpg (without the pom poms)
http://shanalogic.com/item.php?item_id=1674
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24185102&ref=cat3_gallery_17

-really big mugs for drinking tea/hot liquids (I hate having to refill my mug over and over again)

-embroidered kitchen towels (themes of anatomy, retro housewife, funky)

-recipe box and cards

-stud button earrings or small dangle earrings (I just wisted a bunch for ideas)

-a machine-washable bath scrubbie

-sports bras (PM for size measurements)

Supplies
(While I love getting new supplies I'm trying to cut down on my current stash so I don't really need any supply-only claims at the moment - Thanks!)

-blank canvas boards or unwanted game boards (I like to use them for wall art)
-speedycut or similar products to make handcarved stamps from
-contact paper for making wall decals (preferably black)
-glass etching kit
-bead charms (I like to incorporate them in my art)
-thick watercolor paper
-any good drawing pens, markers, paints, and/or pencils
-any foreign language print, papers, etc.
-any crafting books along my favs in crafting (anything Ed Emberley, Big Ass Book of Crafts, etc)

Extras

-any yummy teas especially fruity ones
-candy/chocolate (love sour candy!!)
-any good recipes including gluten-free

Thank you for anyone that picks me!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009 05:43:12 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2009 10:38:56 AM »

Hello! I claim sheepBlue for a package-o-accessories: hair clips, small earrings, fabric bracelets (if i can figure out how to make them) and maybe some supplies Smiley

4th claim this round, 1 sent, 2 received, 0 pending

My name is Claire, I'm 25 and I live in New Jersey. I work at an engineering publishing company in the sales and marketing department... I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, LOVE animals (especially cats), and anything bohemian/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and green. No allergies, unless you plan to send me alcohol (yeah im allergic to alcohol, sad i know), can't stand the feel of velvet, and chocolate totally grosses me out.

I definitely have craft-ADD - i love learning new crafts but recently I've been on a crocheting-sewing-jewelry-ATC kick.

Anything else you would like to know about me, PM away!

BIG wishes BOLD

NEW STUFF ADDED!!!
Crafts:

- Rings! I wear huge rings all the time, the funkier, the better!
- Funky jewelry (vintage, indie) - necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets, etc <--thanks PFD!!
- Something Vegetarian/Animal Welfare oriented (I'd love a shirt or bag! Pins/jewelry would be cool too!) As much as PETA makes me nervous, they have some cute marketing ideas think: "powered by tofu", "love me don't eat me", "i am not a nugget". <-- THANKS SHEEPBLUE!
- Vintagey camisole: something like this http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/6728d476-6c71-42ae-afe9-be7328667795/categoryID/5329eb52-fb04-4e72-8534-36232b579aac Again, I'm on the smaller side so PM for sizing
- Screen printed t-shirt with my fave bands (The Shins, Metallica) or some random animal (octopus, cat, hedgehog...) - i am pretty tiny so a size XS should be fine <--thanks freestyle! i love the hedgehog! and thank you bsonlytoots! i love the dandelions!
- Cloth pads and carrying bag (can be two separate claims... i think its time i jumped on this bandwagon too )
- Thread catcher for my sewing machine
- *big obnoxious wish* THIS DRESS! bc it is too awesome for words... any earthy color would be great (PM for sizing)  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=254265.0
- Scrabble tile pendant (a nature/bohemian theme maybe??)
- Scrabble tile bracelet (see above)
- Yoga pants (cropped)
- Reusable shopping bag that folds into a little case <- thanks dip_n_dot!!
- Something firefighter related for my boy... he's been a volunteer for almost 10 years 
- Art to cheer up my otherwise desolate cube at work <--thanks amessyperfection!
- BUNNY HOODIE! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298030.0 I'm sure i'm way too old for this, but whatever, its cute! cotton/jersey would be perfect (i don't like velour)
- A little backpack/bag that I can throw on when riding around on my bike (sturdier the better, in case i fall off my bike or something haha!)
- Altered tees or tanks like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106867.msg1016302#msg1016302 or this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10284568 (yup, just copied that link right from banga haha)
- Seashell jewelry - its almost summer! yay!
- Your ATCs
- Handmade cards to use in swaps
- Tea wallet
- wristlet/wallet to hold my phone, lip balm, camera and keys (the essentials!)
- Something with a bicycle theme (stencil, stamp?)

Supplies: (thanks to everyone who has sent/is sending me supplies! I can always use more )

- Ephemera
- Tarot cards, loteria
- Anything I could use for my ATCs... paper, stamps, glitter, etc
- Watch parts! Yes, it seems I have jumped on the steampunk bandwagon...
- Glass beads - any size, color
- Felt beads
- Cool fabric - I just started getting into sewing so my supplies are rather limited (thanks everyone!!)
- Sewing supplies that I don't realize I need (zippers, interfacing, etc) (thanks again everybody!)
- YARN!!!!! Anything soft... most colors except obnoxious neons or "baby" blues and pinks
- Jewelry making supplies - Jump rings, wire, clasps, etc
- BUTTONS
- Glass jars to store beads/buttons/random crap in
- Rotary cutter and self-healing mat (can be 2 separate claims)
- sewing patterns for clothes
- anything from (or inspired by) boygirlparty.com

Extras:

- Old post cards or some from your area!
- Cool picture frames in cool colors/shapes
- Old maps! Italy, Portugal, any city from around the world
- TEA! Your favorite kinds are welcome
- ANYTHING tea related - charms, images, etc
- Crafting books (I'm mostly into sewing, crochet, and jewelry making at this point..)
- Something unique to your area: candy (except chocolate), postcards, etc

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too ... AND I just started a wist!

http://www.wists.com/claire313

(hope that link works)

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun  Cheesy

** I have gotten so many awesome things in these swaps - I ALWAYS get compliments on your amazing creations...keep up the great work, guys!**
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009 11:48:17 AM by claire313 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2009 11:41:38 AM »

i claim claire313 for cloth pads and some extras

1st claim

i am a 26 year old mother of 3 and married to a big child (31 going on 5) and expecting oour 4th babe in december. i live in a tiny little dot on the map colgate, saskatchewan canada. i'm closer to the us border than any large city in my own country. i am a stay at home mom. i have crafting ADD . . . i have a new obsession weekly it seems. i have sewn since i was kid (granny taught me) i also crochet (the other granny taught me as a kiddo) i recently learned to knit and then promptly cheated and bought a knitting machine but am lacking in both skills lol. i dye yarn on occasion, i can cross stitch (havent in years though), i've dabbled in scrapbooking, and stamping, and card making, and paper making, quilting, embroidery (hand and machine), needle felting, stained glass, jewelry making, see where the ADD kicks in lol. these days i mostly crochet or sew.

*if you are shipping a heavier package let me know! i do have a USA address*

http://www.wists.com/1boy1girl1bitty2

I like almost any colour  but love jewel tones or earth tones

crafted items: (if you claim something that lists multiple sizes just choose one size and let me know so I can remove that size)

there are many items on my wists with messages that i would LOVE crafted for me (especially the most recent ones!)

-this tote (to use as a lunch tote) for a 7 year old girl http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=236379.0
-girls size small (7/8) hoodie like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=228641.0 shower curtain part included (help repel water/snow for spring time
-boy size 4t hoodie like above
-pj/lounge pants for a size 2t girl, 4t boy or a 7/8 girl
-knit or crochet socks for me or any of the members of my clan (todddler size 5, kids shoe size 6/7 or 12/13, ladies size 9 mens size 12)
-scoodie for a 2yearold girl, 4year old boy, or 7 year old girl (any medium is ok)
-toys - with all the recalls lately i'm switching out their toys for handmade
   -my son (2 y/o) likes cars or a boy doll would be nice
   -Ldd (20 mns) loves dollies
-boy doll
-doll clothes for boy and girl dolls of all sizes (standard stuffed 12 and cabbage patch babies and regular size are the dolls we have)
-crochet or knit or sewn toys that make sounds
-knit or crochet mitts for any member of my crew
-cloth shopping bag that folds into its own pouch
-teapot cozy (pm me for measurments)
-purse organizer (Like the one on my wists)
-anything BETTY BOOP! i've always loved her just never thought of crafty betty boop (it would be a bonus if i could use/see it every day)
-anything supporting breast cancer awareness
- a remote control organizer to go on the wall, I have 6 remotes(to keep them away from the kiddos)
-pad(s) for a swiffer wet jet

supplies:
-massage soap bar mold
- BIG WISH bernat bamboo yarn that stuff is friggen AMAZING!!! I need white and yellow and blue to finish a project
-any christmas charm pack or jelly roll by moda (snow men especially)
-sewing notions print fabric
- fat quarters (I love batik)
- long bamboo knitting needles in chunky sizes
*BIG WISH* CROCHETLITE crochet hook in size g (its the only one i don't have yet)
-pocket knitter like this one http://www.bond-america.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=6&category_id=2
-yarn anything but novelty as its hard to work with for me (i havn't tried soy, hemp, corn, silk)
-handyed yarns are always nice any colours really i use it to make diaper covers for my baby
-hand spun yarn
-pinking shears (preloved but in good condition is ok)
-any amy butler pattern used is awesome (i have chelsea, madison and nappy)
-size 16 poly resin snap sets for a kam press in all colours (from thesnapstore.com)
the nearest craft supply store is 2 hours away so anything to feed my current obsession would be nice and appreciated
-zippers 12" or smaller (i just cut the larger ones down)

kits:
-resin kit
- tshirt stenciling kit with a how-to

books and magazines: used is awesome!
-any crochet books or mags (how to's and or patterns)
-any quilting books or mags

EXTRAS: 2" squares for my postage stamp quilt just 1 of each print thanks

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
indigo_roses
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2009 05:00:47 PM »

I claim 1boy1girl1kitty2 for a t-shirt stenciling kit with how-to.

This is my 1st claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

About Me

My name is Katy and I live in the USA. I have a cat, dog, and smoking parents in my home, but I try to keep all of the above away from my crafts.

I am an almost-21-old (June 4!) college student majoring in elementary education. I will be student teaching in a third grade classroom in the fall. I love Harry Potter, reading in general (fnatasy, literature, romance) fruit-flavored tea, and specialty coffee. Because I live at school for the majority of the year, I tend to prefer things that are useful as opposed to just decorative. My favorite color is forest green, and I think orange is icky (unless paired with pink and cream, for some reason). I dont like skulls, tattoos, dolls, and Im not really that fond of the whole owl thing. I wear a large in fitted t-shirts, and a medium in unisex shirts

Crafts
anything from my wists, especially a Harry Potter surprise! http://www.wists.com/indigo_roses

Professional-looking jewelry to wear to student teaching pretty much any color except for pink, orange, and teal. I like both light pieces and chunkier stone (faux) pieces

knit socks HUGE wish! I wear size 9 US womens

fabric shopping totes, especially the ones that can fold into a pocket

notecards birthday, congratulations, get well soon, generic, crafty ones to use in swap packages

long pajama pants both flannel and cotton pm me for measurements

artwork for my walls at home (which are bright, light blue) painting, collage, or photography preferably either flowers or fantasy (my room is covered with Harry Potter stuff)

cover for my sewing machine

padded quilted laptop case pm for dimensions

quilted heat-resistant hot pads

embroidered dish towels fantasy, fruit, or flowers

crocheted 8 granny squares (any pattern) in pink, orange, and cream

Supplies
roving to spin BIG wish!

sterling silver jewelry findings, especially for earrings

buttons!

sewing notions extra bobbins, heat-n-bond, zippers (Im a fairly new sewer, whatever would be good for me to have!)

nice yarn bamboo, soy silk, wool, alpaca

black safety eyes for crocheting

Extras
any favorite baking recipes or simple cooking recipes (Ill be living in a house in the fall that has a stove instead of a dorm room!)

postcards from your area

fruity tea (mango, orange, raspberry are the best!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
kitschkween
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2009 08:21:09 PM »

I claim indigo_roses for crocheted 8 granny squares (any pattern) in pink, orange, and cream

Tis is my first claim. 0 sent. 0 received.

My name is Marissa and I'm a Bay Area girl currently living in Raleigh, NC. I come from a smoke free, pet free home.  Anything you want to know about me can be found in my profile.  My style is reflected in my wists, etsy faves, and website.
Thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!

crafts:
*** custom stencils -preferably on vinyl or other material i can use a lot. i will send you the images i like.
*jumper or dress for my 7 year old
*a jumper like this
*anything argyle
*hand made or painted sake or tea set

*diaper stacker like this, but with a fabric that suits my taste (houndstooth, damask, kawaii).

*circular needle hanger
*hanging kitchen towels the tops can either be crocheted or sewn with fabrics I would like

*waist cincher
*corset (32, 29 34)
*casual (faux) corset top (nothing complicated. No boning necessary)
*a dress like this in green or yellow
*anything inspired by my wists! (I keep it updated)
*anything inspired by my Etsy favorites (I keep this updated too)
*anything sailor moon related
*cd case
*an apron to add to my collection (check my wists)

supplies

* leopard, zebra, houndstooth, argyle and damask fabric
*buttons at least 1 inch with shanks (for fabric covering)
*printer fabric for quilt blocks
*rosary pliers
*new end wire cutter pliers
*silver plated over surgical steel earwires and earposts
*pinking shears
*blind hem foot
* 22, 18, or 16 gauge wire (any color, half hard)
*gothic and lolita bibles
*back issues of vogue knitting, knit 1., or any interweave press mags
*a 1984 coin from any country with a hole in it to make a pendant ( I already have a US coin)
*subversive cross stitch patterns
*sublime stitching patterns: forest friends, naughty librarian, dutch Russian, craftopia, kurt halsey, country cool
*cute, punky, mod, gothic, asian, or solid color fabric
*a cheap button maker/press
*noro yarn, artyarns, koigu yarn
*100% cotton, linen, soy, milk, bamboo or hemp yarn (blends are ok too if blended w/ natural fibers)
*organic yarn
*16" circular needles
*molds for polymer clay
* Amazon craft book wishlist

Craft kits:

Resin
stamp carving
hair pin crochet

Art metal clay
Polymer clay image transfer pendants
microscope slide pendant
tatting
stenciling
silk screen (can be the mod podge cheat)

extras
*any hard to find flavors of Pocky! (any flavors aside from chocolate, vanilla and strawberry)
*asian  and European fashion magazines
*japanese candy (i love anything lychee flavored!)
*cadbury chocolate from the UK -my favorites are the white chocolate, flake bars, milk bars and caramel (no picnics please...yuk!)
*thai tea or coffee mix
*tazo chai tea
*amazon anime & manga wishlist

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009 08:22:21 PM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...