A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,148
Currently Running With Scissors:
595 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 46  (Read 25289 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2009 07:21:25 PM »

I claim JanelleJ for a supplies package to include at least yarn, safety eyes and seed beads -- I am going to do some de-stashing on you, Janelle!  Cheesy

Hi!  Im addicted to knitting, though I love many other crafts as well!  A Michigan (USA) native, I am enamored of watery landscapes and northern hardwood forests.  My deepest wish is to live on a lake or river.  I love snow and wintery landscapes, cool colors and corny humor.  I love superheroes and mourn the fact that Im fat and 50 superhero material beyond repair.  ☺  I wist.   

Enough about me: 

Crafted Items

fabric covered tacks

poly clay decorated tacks

more silly face magnets (summertimerolls made me these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=230187.msg2504439#msg2504439)  The kids at school love them like crazy!!!  It's a sure-fire way to help a child calm down:  "Why don't you take a look at my 'face of the day magnets' and show me your favorite?"

pottery, especially small bowls or mugs

moc-a-socs like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=290914.200

muppets pencil toppers - here's the bracelet that inspired this idea: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=228448.0

needle box http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155698.msg1616647#msg1616647

Poetry journal with your favorite (or original) works included

Handspun yarn, any colors, any amount - I love handspun yarn!

Embroidered pillow cases in quiet colors for the master bedroom which is blue, guest bedroom is grass green (dh is daring with color) -- the bedspread in there is a quilt made with "eyeballs in the jungle" fabric

Pearl swirl pendant!

Placemats - patchwork, woven, quilted . . .

potholders

Anything from my wist (unless it's marked as "received")!  http://www.wists.com/addicted2knitting

Supplies

learn to spin kit with drop spindle and roving

10 inch Harmony straight knitting needles, any size 4 -11 http://www.knitpicks.com/Straight+Harmony+Knitting+Needles_NDSTNHarmonyneedles.html

natural fiber yarns, any weight, any color; I love wool of the Andes from knitpicks!

wool and acrylic blend yarn, DK or sport weight, any color

home decorator or upholstery fabric

sewing machine needles for quilting (universal needles okay)

firm or extra firm stabilizer

fat quarters/fabric scraps

quilting supplies/ beginner patterns/ ideas

Books (your well-loved copy is wonderful!):
    Elizabeth Zimmermans Knitting Workshop 
    Knitting on Top of the World by Nicki Epstein"

Extras

candies or foods unique to your locale
chocolate in all varieties
postcard from your town/country
tea, especially black (not a fancy flavor lover)  ☺
licorice (black - YUM!)
Fun badges/pins

Thanks for choosing me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2009 07:32:56 PM »

I claim A2K ... for a wisty surprise!

(2 claims, 0 sent, 0 rec'd)

Hello! I'm Sabrina and I live in Florida! I'm a 27 year old SAHM of 5 kiddos, a hubby and a dog! I love to craft everything and love to try new stuff. I'm pretty easy to please, and LOVE getting handmade goodies! I have no allergies that matter when it comes to swapping!

My fave color is blue, I love brown and pink or brown and blue together. My hubby just enclosed our back porch into a HUGE craft room for me to lock myself craft away in! I would LOVE stuff to help my organize all my new space (more info below!) We bought annual passes to Disney this year and have been going quite often, so stuff to help keep control of 5 kids and all their crap is awesome! My next big project is redecorating our kitchen, so fun new handmade goodies for in there would be awesome too (again more info below!)

Crafts I would love to receive:

Big Wishes in maroon!

ANYTHING from my wists - use it as inspiration or make something exactly as is! Everything is up to date and has notes on it!
Felt, crochet or knit foods/supplies for the kids play kitchen
Crochet hook roll-preferably in grey, lime green, or sky blue (to match amy butler's faded china lotus fabric) Thanks indigo_roses!
Candles- natural colors, red and cream or a mixture of the two would be great colors too, or something to match the craft room(see above)! I like nice crisp clean scents, florals are ok too, nothing fruity or cinnamon
Yummy soaps! I like all kinds of scents so Im good with whatever!
Fabric buckets, in random sizes and light blue, lime green, or grey colors, or red, grey & white
Magnetic tins, for my new craft room too! Deep or shallow doesnt matter on size, i love these things!
Jars, tins, baskets, buckets, bowls or anything else to help organize all the crap my crafting and 5 kids can accumulate! Smiley
Stuff for the kitchen since we are redecorating!! The colors are cream, red and a touch of grey. (the Amy Butler fabrics I am using are in my wists, I would love it to match those colors but it doesn't have to be her fabric, I know its pricey! lol) Stuff to hang on the walls would be good, bowls, containers, magnets, etc, really I am open to anything!
Crochet or Knit felted bowls - would love some of these in various sizes/colors. Grey, red, light blue, lime, cream.
Crochet or Knit Washcloths- any colors would be fine. Thanks indigo_roses! I can always use more!
Kidlet Bags - these would be awesome for my kidlets to stuff their stuff in! hehe Girly garden theme would be cool!
Reusuable sandwich bags - trying to get a set for each kiddo So girly stuff mostly but we do have 1 boy! Wink (these can be separate claims of course) Inspiration: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_11&listing_id=22751306&ga_search_query=sandwich+bags&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=&min=&max=&order=
Reusable lunch bags - again would like one for each kiddo, we have 4 girls and one boy, and I'd like one for hubby too! (these can be separate claims of course) Inspiration: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22236854
AIO Cloth Diapers **SUPER HUGE GINORMOUS WISH** Either one size fits all or extra large, for my 1 and 2 year old girls. I am sick of buying diapers (finally).

Supplies I'd love to play with:

Fabric - I like fun stuff, Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry types (doesn't have to be those names, but I like those styles Smiley )
Yarn - all kinds! Funky, normal, all colors
polymer clay stuff, tools, clay, whatever
resin molds and supplies
Jewelry making stuff
scrapbook paper
scrapbook punches
Any other scrapbook stuff

Safety eyes
Craft books- sewing, crochet, clay, pretty much anything! I love to have reference. Nothing too outdated please.
Also, feel free to destash on me

Extras

ANY extra is good with me!  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

fochaux
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2009 09:01:31 PM »

I claim bsonlytoots for some crocheted washcloths as well as some supplies/extras

This is my 3rd claim with 0 sent and 0 received.

My name is Melissa.  I am 28 and married to DH for nearly 5 1/2 years.  We're active foster parents and DH is active duty Air Force.  We have one fur kid, a 4 year old schnorgi named Russell.  Currently, i am living in Cape May, NJ with family while DH is deployed overseas.  When he gets back in October, we will be stationed in Washington DC.  Originally, I am from Philadelphia PA.  Anything wisty would be fabulous!  I would really like a Moby baby carrier

Crafts

an apron like this one!  I love how it looks like a dress from the front! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_list_11&listing_id=19436672

a homemade diaper bag...I like lots of interior pockets and pouches

a zipper-closed wetbag

"tummy time" quilt
crocheted or knitted layettes, blankets, etc

ring sling

burpcloths

flannel receiving blankets

cloth wipes

bibs

crocheted/knitted pet stuff (we have a forever furbaby name Russell who is a clothes hog and is a mix miniature schnauzer/pembroke welsh corgi.....he takes more after the corgi in body type though)..

felt foods of any variety (or crocheted...pref felt)

felt 'real life' toys (like waffle iron, mixer, utensils, dishes, etc)..or crocheted but preferably felt

SUPPLIES

yarn
fabric (abstract, vintage, amy butler/amy butler-ish LOL...any fabric really those are just ones I happen to like a lot)
seiwng notions
crochet notions (hooks, markers, etc)
bias tape makers
trims, binding etc
books on crocheting or sewing (ones similar to in stitches or bend the rules sewing or the stitch 'n bitch series....I have the first three i listed and also the stitch n bitch for men one too but am always looking to grow my collection)

EXTRAS

chocolate truffles
british candies like smarties & fruit pastilles (particularly black currant ones!) & pear drops
sweedish fish
potato chips
used baby/toddler things would rock as we take in TONS of kids

I didn't cross anything out from what other people have claimed me for because we can always use doubles...especiall y for kids stuff!  Thanks to everyone who has or will claim me
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009 10:04:06 PM by fochaux » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Since my girls actually nap (knock on wood), I am going to start trying to work off my negative feedback.  Life got hectic with their early arrival.  I apologize for the inconveniences my flaking caused.
oneredboot
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2009 05:52:32 PM »

I claim fochaux for baby items. 

This is my 4th claim, 0 sent, 1 in transit, 2 received.

I'm an ABD grad student in art history, 32, living in North Carolina.  I knit, sew, and am new to embroidery.  My aesthetic is very minimal--I try to surround myself with simple, beautiful, natural things.  William Morris said it best:  Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.  I love natural colors and materials, especially organic and sustainable, and various shades of grey, blue, green, and brown (and lovely clear red).  I'm also wearing a lot of orange this season--bright, clear oranges (more red than yellow). 

Here's my wishlist.  Thank you!

CRAFTS

coral necklace

felted ring

stenciled placemats in natural colors like browns, blues, greens, orange/rust/red

altered art clock made from an altoids tin

recycled gears clock I am seriously in love with this clock!

embroidered nite owl panel for my husband the watchmen fan!  I want to make this into a pillow for him for xmas

crocheted o-ring necklace in spring green

summer shawl or wide scarf in summer-weight yarns or fabric--perhaps in clear red, orange, white, or green?

large fabric bucket like this one or any of the burlap buckets at mayamade

fabric shower cap

refashioned crochet-embellished tank

nuno-felted "corsage" in orange!

knitted, crocheted, or sewn lavender sachets Im making socks for everyone on my Xmas list this year, and Id like to include a lavender sachet with each package.  Neutral colors and modern/ elegant fabrics would be best (think upholstery fabric or IKEA-type designs). 

drawstring bags to use for wrapping gift socks.  Big enough to fit a pair of socks.  Neutral colors and modern/ elegant fabrics would be best (think upholstery fabric or IKEA-type designs).  Simple muslin or osanburg cloth with botanical type stencils or stamps would be perfect!

soft embroidered handkerchiefs

dish scrubbies made from recycled plastic bags

handspun or hand-dyed yarn

tea towels -- embroidered, embellished, or stenciled

outer space stuffies -- these little robot / space guys

jewelry made of recycled china, fused glass, or stained glass

modern laminated-fabric placemats

hand-thrown green, brown, blue or purple ceramic bowls

hand-woven, -painted, -dyed, -printed, or -stenciled  textiles of any kind

SUPPLIES
pre-loved is more than fine for these!  and a supplies-only package is great.

wool yarn scraps --  Inspired by mimiw, Im collecting scraps of wool (or other animal fiber) for a scrappy knitting project.  Send me the odds and ends of your projects--handspun scraps work too!  Animal fibers only, and at least 1 yard per scrap, please!   A whole package of these would make me very happy!

stitch magazine
- spring 2009

wool felt

dried lavender for making sachets

sock blockers in all sizes (kids, adult S, M, L)

blocking board

embroidery patterns --  Japanese, sublime stitching (especially artists series #7, #5, #3, chinese acrobats, vintage lamps, vital organs), clover (kitchen, animals, garden), wee wonderfuls, anything vintage / modern  (but no cutesy animals, country, or kitsch, please)

pom pom tree -- a type of pom pom maker

vintage nightgown and lingerie patterns, small-medium sizes

vintage sheets in good condition -- flowers are fine, but go easy on the pink!   

bird-watching kit -- I'm totally ignorant about birds but have been thinking that I would love to learn!

OR anything you like to craft that you think fits my taste based on my wishes or wists

Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2009 06:03:00 PM »

I claim oneredboot .... for a knitting bag from her wists!

(3 claims, 0 sent, 0 rec'd)

Hello! I'm Sabrina and I live in Florida! I'm a 27 year old SAHM of 5 kiddos, a hubby and a dog! I love to craft everything and love to try new stuff. I'm pretty easy to please, and LOVE getting handmade goodies! I have no allergies that matter when it comes to swapping!

My fave color is blue, I love brown and pink or brown and blue together. My hubby just enclosed our back porch into a HUGE craft room for me to lock myself craft away in! I would LOVE stuff to help my organize all my new space (more info below!) We bought annual passes to Disney this year and have been going quite often, so stuff to help keep control of 5 kids and all their crap is awesome! My next big project is redecorating our kitchen, so fun new handmade goodies for in there would be awesome too (again more info below!)

Crafts I would love to receive:

Big Wishes in maroon!

ANYTHING from my wists - use it as inspiration or make something exactly as is! Everything is up to date and has notes on it!
Felt, crochet or knit foods/supplies for the kids play kitchen
Crochet hook roll-preferably in grey, lime green, or sky blue (to match amy butler's faded china lotus fabric) Thanks indigo_roses!
Candles- natural colors, red and cream or a mixture of the two would be great colors too, or something to match the craft room(see above)! I like nice crisp clean scents, florals are ok too, nothing fruity or cinnamon
Yummy soaps! I like all kinds of scents so Im good with whatever!
Fabric buckets, in random sizes and light blue, lime green, or grey colors, or red, grey & white
Magnetic tins, for my new craft room too! Deep or shallow doesnt matter on size, i love these things!
Jars, tins, baskets, buckets, bowls or anything else to help organize all the crap my crafting and 5 kids can accumulate! Smiley
Stuff for the kitchen since we are redecorating!! The colors are cream, red and a touch of grey. (the Amy Butler fabrics I am using are in my wists, I would love it to match those colors but it doesn't have to be her fabric, I know its pricey! lol) Stuff to hang on the walls would be good, bowls, containers, magnets, etc, really I am open to anything!
Crochet or Knit felted bowls - would love some of these in various sizes/colors. Grey, red, light blue, lime, cream.
Crochet or Knit Washcloths- any colors would be fine. Thanks indigo_roses & fochaux!
Kidlet Bags - these would be awesome for my kidlets to stuff their stuff in! hehe Girly garden theme would be cool!
Reusuable sandwich bags - trying to get a set for each kiddo So girly stuff mostly but we do have 1 boy! Wink (these can be separate claims of course) Inspiration: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_11&listing_id=22751306&ga_search_query=sandwich+bags&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=&min=&max=&order=
Reusable lunch bags - again would like one for each kiddo, we have 4 girls and one boy, and I'd like one for hubby too! (these can be separate claims of course) Inspiration: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22236854
AIO Cloth Diapers **SUPER HUGE GINORMOUS WISH** Either one size fits all or extra large, for my 1 and 2 year old girls. I am sick of buying diapers (finally).

Supplies I'd love to play with:

Fabric - I like fun stuff, Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry types (doesn't have to be those names, but I like those styles Smiley )
Yarn - all kinds! Funky, normal, all colors
polymer clay stuff, tools, clay, whatever
resin molds and supplies
Jewelry making stuff
scrapbook paper
scrapbook punches
Any other scrapbook stuff

Safety eyes
Craft books- sewing, crochet, clay, pretty much anything! I love to have reference. Nothing too outdated please.
Also, feel free to destash on me

Extras

ANY extra is good with me!  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2009 12:45:59 PM »

i claim bsonlytoots for a bunch of yummy soaps and some extras

3rd claim  0 sent

i am a 26 year old mother of 3 and married to a big child (31 going on 5) and expecting oour 4th babe in december. i live in a tiny little dot on the map colgate, saskatchewan canada. i'm closer to the us border than any large city in my own country. i am a stay at home mom. i have crafting ADD . . . i have a new obsession weekly it seems. i have sewn since i was kid (granny taught me) i also crochet (the other granny taught me as a kiddo) i recently learned to knit and then promptly cheated and bought a knitting machine but am lacking in both skills lol. i dye yarn on occasion, i can cross stitch (havent in years though), i've dabbled in scrapbooking, and stamping, and card making, and paper making, quilting, embroidery (hand and machine), needle felting, stained glass, jewelry making, see where the ADD kicks in lol. these days i mostly crochet or sew.

*if you are shipping a heavier package let me know! i do have a USA address*

http://www.wists.com/1boy1girl1bitty2

I like almost any colour  but love jewel tones or earth tones

crafted items: (if you claim something that lists multiple sizes just choose one size and let me know so I can remove that size)

there are many items on my wists with messages that i would LOVE crafted for me (especially the most recent ones!)

-this tote (to use as a lunch tote) for a 7 year old girl http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=236379.0
-girls size small (7/8) hoodie like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=228641.0 shower curtain part included (help repel water/snow for spring time
-boy size 4t hoodie like above
-pj/lounge pants for a size 2t girl, 4t boy or a 7/8 girl
-knit or crochet socks for me or any of the members of my clan (todddler size 5, kids shoe size 6/7 or 12/13, ladies size 9 mens size 12)
-scoodie for a 2yearold girl, 4year old boy, or 7 year old girl (any medium is ok)
-toys - with all the recalls lately i'm switching out their toys for handmade
   -my son (2 y/o) likes cars or a boy doll would be nice
   -Ldd (20 mns) loves dollies
-boy doll
-doll clothes for boy and girl dolls of all sizes (standard stuffed 12 and cabbage patch babies and regular size are the dolls we have)
-crochet or knit or sewn toys that make sounds
-knit or crochet mitts for any member of my crew
-cloth shopping bag that folds into its own pouch
-teapot cozy (pm me for measurments)
-purse organizer (Like the one on my wists)
-anything BETTY BOOP! i've always loved her just never thought of crafty betty boop (it would be a bonus if i could use/see it every day)
-anything supporting breast cancer awareness
- a remote control organizer to go on the wall, I have 6 remotes(to keep them away from the kiddos)
-pad(s) for a swiffer wet jet

supplies:
-massage soap bar mold
- BIG WISH bernat bamboo yarn that stuff is friggen AMAZING!!! I need white and yellow and blue to finish a project
-any christmas charm pack or jelly roll by moda (snow men especially)
-sewing notions print fabric
- fat quarters (I love batik)
- long bamboo knitting needles in chunky sizes
*BIG WISH* CROCHETLITE crochet hook in size g (its the only one i don't have yet)
-pocket knitter like this one http://www.bond-america.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=6&category_id=2
-yarn anything but novelty as its hard to work with for me (i havn't tried soy, hemp, corn, silk)
-handyed yarns are always nice any colours really i use it to make diaper covers for my baby
-hand spun yarn
-pinking shears (preloved but in good condition is ok)
-any amy butler pattern used is awesome (i have chelsea, madison and nappy)
-size 16 poly resin snap sets for a kam press in all colours (from thesnapstore.com)
the nearest craft supply store is 2 hours away so anything to feed my current obsession would be nice and appreciated
-zippers 12" or smaller (i just cut the larger ones down)

kits:
-resin kit
-spinning kit with an hourglass spinner

books and magazines: used is awesome!
-any crochet books or mags (how to's and or patterns)
-any quilting books or mags

EXTRAS: 2" squares for my postage stamp quilt just 1 of each print thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2009 10:56:26 PM »

I've got 1boy1girl1kitty2 for some crochet goodies off her wist!

This is my 2nd claim this round

Im 29 and live in Southern California. I work in theatre, but also volunteer at an anthropology museum. I am JUST got into grad school for forensic anthropology, in the UK. I love football (ne patriots!) I love books and read all the time (well when I have time J ) I love anthropology and native inspired art (specifically northwest coast I LOVE the raven images from the kuakutl!) I like pin up girls and pirates. I love Jane Austen and Johnny Cash. Im very eclectic J I love sacred hearts and our lady of Guadeloupe imagery. I prefer darker of bolder colors i.e jewel tones. I dont do pastels except for Disney's Sleeping beauty. I love her! Its my little kid side.

Check my wists too!!
www.wists.com/redstar13

Crafts

Anything pin-up girl (clothing, accessories)

Resin pendant or beads with cool kitschy stuff in them (sacred hearts, sailor jerry stuff, lady of Guadeloupe, skulls, pirates, etc,,,)

Pendants or pierced earrings

Apron (vintage inspired)

Rockabilly purse or brooch or other jewelry

I'm kinda obsessed with quirky brooches. My favorite is a rhine stone skull and crossbones.

a zip hoodie!?!?! (prob men's large b/c i like baggy clothes) stenciled, embroidered or anything! I'd love a sacred heart one ! but anything rockabilly flavored or kitschy would be lovely!

big wish Id LOVE LOVE LOVE a dark colored pencil skirt 

Spats : like these http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/bkrenning4/OWS/DSCF0929.jpg or these http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=230540.0 (in any c0lor but red! I just got a great pair of red ones and black ones in another swap, but 90% of my wardrobe is black Smiley )

a snood! I've recently become obsessed!

singlet style shopping bags

Cool fun cute headbands (hate to say it, but I love the gossip girl style ones!)

Handmade garter belt or garters

hair bobs. Like flowers or feathers. Love vintage inspired. 20s 50s or burlesque

Steampunk style pendants

a cowl or button up scarf type thing (knit or crochet or Victorian inspired, some examples on my wist)

paper back book cover (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=236243.0)

crochet hook roll

Craft Supplies

A soap making kit! (never tried before)

Glass cutter (to cut bottles or light bulbs)

polymer clay tools/molds

trim I love cook quirky trims metallic is a huge plus

Funky rockabilly, skull, etc fabric

Kitschy charms

vintagey looking/inspired lace

Sailor jerry or similar tattoo flash, or just pages with those types of images as well as pinups

cool cookie cutters

I adore sacred hearts and would love charms, or fabric or basically anything sacred hearty.

Cool cross stitch patterns

Tattoo fabric or old school flash stuff.

Feathers! Ostrich and peacock are my fave!

I Love making jewelry so weird or peculiar or funky beads would be cool

vintagey style swimsuit pattern

Any jewelry making supplies

cameos

funky and fun fabric!!! I'm a fabric hoarder

old looking keys

I'm trying to learn silkscreening.... anything to help that! (Id love a screen or whatever)

Pin-up girl fabric, pin-up rockabilly stencils, the Alexander Henry pinup stuff I LOVE. vintage Pin up
images

Vintage maps or old papers

Shrinky dinks

Pinking shears (used is perfect!)

funky, vintage or interesting buttons

interesting/fun yarns - or any yarn for that matter! (I've just gotten pretty darn good at crochet!!)

craft/crochet magazines

Cool crochet patterns

Kinda a random supply but Soda Ash. I want to make my own laundry detergent, but can't find it locally.

Extras/miscellaneous

tea related thing (or loose teas!! I LOVE black teas and spiced teas!)

lip gloss! The glossier the better

Anything Johnny cash inspired.

Anything organizey

Irish inspired

travel related stuff.

old skeleton style keys (or vintage styles of keys)

Thanks so much in advance!!!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009 10:58:15 PM by redstar13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bkrenning4

"Dance like no one is watching..."

« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2009 09:35:29 AM »

I choose redstar13 for a wisty surprise!  List in a sec...

ALL ABOUT ME

Claims:4
Sent: 3

I am a 44 year old wife and mother.  I live in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.   I have one dog (jack russell), two fish tanks, two hamsters, and an anole (kinda like a chameleon).

I do jewelery, stenciling, mosaics, paint, paper crafts...I dabble in many different crafts, but don't do any of them consistently. I have a limited attention span!  Get bored easily!  But, I love to learn new things!  

What do I love besides my husband and kids?   I love long skirts, long coats, embellished jeans, pull-over hoodies, and boots!   I love white, black and red.  Not into pastels or frills!  

My tastes vary from day-to-day.  Very eclectic.  One day I'm extremely funky, the next very elegant.  Never know... So, wish list changes, ALOT!  But my wist gives you a pretty good idea of my varied likes.  I keep them well updated.

MY WISH LIST

MY WIST LIST -- http://www.wists.com/bkrenning4

Anything from my wist would be wonderful!  Most of the items linked below are also on my wist.  I try to keep it very updated, removing the items I have already received or no longer need.

BIG WISH!  Anything Calvin & Hobbes for my son!  There are examples on my list and on my wist.

CRAFTS KNITTED OR CROCHETED OR FELTED

NEW! I LOVE THIS SNOOD!  http://knotsindeed.blogspot.com/2007/07/netting-two-colors-at-same-time.html

Calvin & Hobbes Amigurumi

Beary Teapot

CRAFTS - SEWN

Calvin & Hobbes Plushies

Padded Case for my Tomtom GPS (approximately 3 x 3 1/3 PM me for exact measurements)

Placemats (4-6) Like these, or these,or these,or even these!

Table runner

Simple Cotton Nightgown (Size 12) like this, or this, or this

Embroidered Pillowcases - no particular color

JEWELRY

I love peacock feathers...

Peacock Hairpins

Peacock Bracelet

Peaccock Purse like this

CRAFTS - OTHER

Calvin & Hobbes in Clay!

Birdhouse  - Other examples on my WIST

Bird Feeder  - Other examples on my WIST

Belt Buckles - Examples on my WIST

Lazy Susan (old, new, refurbished??)

CRAFT SUPPLIES:

Diamond Glaze

Pendant Frames - Examples on my WIST

Bracelet Frames - Examples on my WIST

CRAFT KITS:

Fish in a bag Soap Kit (I really want to try making these!)

Resin Bangle Kit w/good directions!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=149589.msg1548567#msg1548567

DIY Bookbinding Kit
http://www.wists.com/bkrenning4/23252e9ed721147f82214243866ac68c

Thank you to ever claims me!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009 03:55:29 PM by bkrenning4 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mcook72677
I fink you freeky

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2009 07:24:03 AM »

I'm claiming bkrenning4 for a sewing machine cover inspired by the one on her wists!

6 claim, 4 sent, 4 recieved

Hey everyone!
My name is Mandy.  I reside in Soutwest Michigan very close to Notre Dame if anyone is familiar.  I am a SAHM of a two year old daughter and am currently pregnant with my second child(no we don't know the gender) who is due in july.
My passion is soap making but I do other crafts as well including sewing, crochet, knitting, embroidery, screen printing, stenciling and paper crafts. 
Check my profile for likes and dislikes.

Crafts:

-bamboo or stained glass wind chimes(prefer pale colored stained glass)
-decorative stakes or markers for my herb garden(example in wists)
-crocheted or felted food for my daughter.  Thanks SpencerTwins2007 and JanelleJ!!
-sleeveless maternity tops.  Thanks spectrumsparksie!
-felted stone rug  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=233971.msg2557679#msg2557679
-knitted wool or cotton socks
-vendor's apron.  Thanks redstar13!!
-blouse or dress for my daughter Thanks ptarmic wumpus!!
-handspun art yarn
-felted bauble bead neckace in lobster red and aqua blue
-nautical star pillows   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=271426.msg3064491#msg3064491
-decorated tops for my 2 yr old daughterThanks riario and bsonlytoots!!
-anything from my wists www.wists.com/mcook72677

Supplies:

-vintage embroidery patterns from 50/60's(no florals)
-fabric(vintage 50/60's, japanese, amy butler these kinds only please)Thanks fochaux!
-Craftzine volume 1,2 or3
-Malabrigo worsted weight yarn
-silk or polyester art deco scarves in black or yellow

Thanks in advance to anyone who claims me!!!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009 07:36:11 AM by mcook72677 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy. com
ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2009 12:22:05 PM »

I claim mcook for some wisty goodies!

BRB with list

5th claim this round; 2 sent; 2 rec'd

About me:
I live in Redwood Falls, MN. I am attorney. I live with my hubby and a fish named Liberty. I do not smoke nor have any pets (other than the Beta!). My favorite colors are red, apple green, mint green, turquoise, and blue

My Wishes: (Big wishes in red)
Crafted:
Anything from my wists: http://www.wists.com/eallex
(Wists are quite extensive and have lots of comments)

An Amy Buttler Weekender style bag in a fun fabric (see wists for inspiration)

Homemade lotions/soaps any kind except lavender (I have an abundance of this right now!)

Homemade lip gloss/balm

Anything artwork/decoration for my kitchen (I have red birds in there, but not cardinals, just generic ones) Thanks sheepblue!

A t-shirt with a crafty type theme on it- sz large womens (see my profile for list of crafts I do or wists for inspiration)

screen printed/stenciled t-shirt with flowers or trees on it (see wists)

Anything Harry Potter (lots on my wists)

Wine bottle cheese plate (like one seen here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_12&listing_id=22310564&ga_search_query=blue+wine+bottle+&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=&min=&max=&order= )

handknit socks! any color is fine, prefer cotton, cotton blend or wool. I wear size 9 in US womens

Supplies:
Any interesting old papers/magazines/pictures/postcards/sheet music, etc. for altered paper art collage (preferably stuff from the 1950s or older)

Watch parts/clogs, etc to make my own steampunk jewelry

vintage silverware (preferably silver or silver plated, but steel ok too) to make jewelry

Jet printer shrinky dink plastic

Funky beads (always looking for more/different to add to my collection)

Amy Buttler apron pattern

Nice wool felt (for making food and pin cushions) any colors

Other:
I love chocolate and books!

Thanks in advance for claiming me!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009 12:28:54 PM by ehinders » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Debbie Macomber Talks About One Simple Act
Richard Belzer Talks About I Am Not a Psychic
Davy Rothbart Reveals Where He Would Like to Be
Amy Reed Shares Some Advice
Meet Author Maria Celeste
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...