A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
659 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 490298 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dropoffradar

undercover superheroine.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2530 on: June 19, 2006 01:24:52 PM »

my brother used to dye his hair blue too! they actually nicknamed him 'Blue' at school. he also used the sally beauty supply stuff, it seemed to work well for him also.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. i am. i am. i am.

i do personal swaps!

wists
last.fm
wokeupafraud
it's always you in my big dreams

andrew mcmahonnnnn <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2531 on: June 19, 2006 01:26:20 PM »

the sally stuff in the mustard-looking bottle? thats what i use too (= i have like 8 bottles in my bathroom
THIS ROCKS   Logged

so I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman
swing the focus. In case I lost my train of
thought, where was it that we last left off?
let's pick up, pick up

http://home.promosquad.com/referal.shtml?referer=_heartacheontv&band=62
benjiluvr
« Reply #2532 on: June 19, 2006 02:14:37 PM »

I did this too my nine year old little brother today. I styled his (rather long) hair into a mohawk, which took me almost an hour because we didn't have any hair gel, just this weird paste stuff that didn't stick well (you can't see in those pictures, especially the first one, but his hair isn't sticking up very straight, and it a lot of it isn't staying up at all). Then I sprayed it with glow in the black light hair spray. I'm going to try to convince him to shave his hair into a mohawk (all the cool kids are doing it!) and let me dye it blue, or something else weird, maybe red, but I highly doubt he will let me. He was distracted by Halo while I was doing this, and he thought I was doing in spikes or he probably wouldn't have let me. Maybe when he's a little older...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragdoll193
« Reply #2533 on: June 19, 2006 02:25:07 PM »

benjiluvr, i wish my brother would sit still for once. he never lets me do his hair anymore, i used to put twisty spikes and stuff in it, it was cool. now he does his own hair and looks like a dork. the kid doesn't stop moving!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
benjiluvr
« Reply #2534 on: June 19, 2006 02:30:42 PM »

benjiluvr, i wish my brother would sit still for once. he never lets me do his hair anymore, i used to put twisty spikes and stuff in it, it was cool. now he does his own hair and looks like a dork. the kid doesn't stop moving!

He was on the Xbox, or he would have been running around all crazy and stuff. I've never been able to get him too sit still long enough to do anything with it, so I took a million pictures of it. He LOVES getting his picture taken, so that part wasn't hard  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragdoll193
« Reply #2535 on: June 19, 2006 02:59:06 PM »

i forgot to mention that he flinches whenever i go anywhere near his head. and he hates having his picture taken. i don't know why though, if there's a video camera around he hams it up
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
MDodson
« Reply #2536 on: June 19, 2006 03:13:25 PM »

So, this may be a very simple question to answer, i'm not sure. But anyway.. my hair is black right now.. and i want to change it to my natural hair color (which it hasn't been for at least four years.) what i was wondering was how i could have my hair done to look natural. my hair was at least three different colors (naturally.) dark strawberry blondeish/auburn, light brown, and dark dirty blonde.. what my question is.. is how to ask for my hair to be done to look more natural and not just one plain regular blonde color that makes my hair look completely fake?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wokeupafraud
it's always you in my big dreams

andrew mcmahonnnnn <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2537 on: June 19, 2006 03:56:16 PM »

good luck getting black dye out without spending a million and a half dollars and completely frying your hair.

you probably it to bleach it more than once then do the highlights you want
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006 03:57:59 PM by wokeupafraud » THIS ROCKS   Logged

so I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman
swing the focus. In case I lost my train of
thought, where was it that we last left off?
let's pick up, pick up

http://home.promosquad.com/referal.shtml?referer=_heartacheontv&band=62
poppysmum

Mei has arrived! Pic ASAP...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2538 on: June 19, 2006 08:57:39 PM »

So, this may be a very simple question to answer, i'm not sure. But anyway.. my hair is black right now.. and i want to change it to my natural hair color (which it hasn't been for at least four years.) what i was wondering was how i could have my hair done to look natural. my hair was at least three different colors (naturally.) dark strawberry blondeish/auburn, light brown, and dark dirty blonde.. what my question is.. is how to ask for my hair to be done to look more natural and not just one plain regular blonde color that makes my hair look completely fake?

I reckon the best way to go would be slowly. Speak to your stylist about a plan that will take you back to a more natural colour gradually. There is no point trying to do it all in one hit if it decides to fall out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Retro_Bambi
« Reply #2539 on: June 20, 2006 03:52:58 AM »

Hair help.

The underneath of my hair is bleached blond.
But its gone a bit browny from dying it with semi permanent dyes that havent come out right...
But atm it's quite a bright pink - non permanent, bout 10 washes.
If I were to dye it black...
Would it cling?
Or would it drop off the pink?
Or even the blond?

April xxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn about Recycled Art and Beadworks
The Art of Recycled Materials
How To Play A Augmented 7
Learn How To Trade Emini Future June 15
Creative Greeting Card Ideas
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...