A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,034
Currently Running With Scissors:
537 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 497891 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

erinberinbee

yo ho ho... (and a bottle of rum) *squinty eye*

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2440 on: June 08, 2006 01:27:07 AM »

I tend to get a bit over excited when I razor cut mine, especially on my fringe.... i've lost count of the number of times i've gone to college looking like a startled monk because i've cut my fringe to short....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krajackex

Lingering death is a dark shade of white.

View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: June 09, 2006 11:33:26 PM »

so i have never gotten a perm. ideally i'd like it to look something like that picture. although it is obviously too perfect, and my hair always manages to never turn out perfect. i have very fine straight hair, so is there any particular type of perm i should try or avoid? i am going to a hairdresser for this, but i'd just like to hear about perms from people who have experience with them.

I love it if my hair would curl like that...My hair's super curly (and think/full), but in a few places so curly that it's basically frizzy.  Or maybe I just think it's frizzy because I'm self-concious about it.  I don't know.  It's not so bad at all if I use hair products on it.  Really though,  I'd like to have looser curls.  I really love my hair if it's a nice day outside, but whenever it's humid it looks terrible...which is really too bad, because I live in San Antonio, Texas, and it's humid a lot.  Anyway.  I don't actually want straight hair...just nicer curly.  Suggestions for looser curls, anyone?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006 11:42:27 PM by krazigal72 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ReadingWench

It's all about the balance

View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: June 10, 2006 12:07:40 AM »

don't be sad wleshdragon! at least you aren't 13 years old with a big ol' white streak (natural)! I know a kid like that... poor guy... well i think he's had that streak for as long as he's had hair!  he never seems to dye it...

that's a great pic emyiskra! I wish my hair was that good. I have this bnrown wavy hair that's just soo... thick and heavy you wouldn't believe it!
<<<edited to remove quoted image>>>
heh... note the fact that my little slogan thing mentions big pointy teeth....

I have hair exactly like yours. After a friend of mine recommended a book called CURLY GIRL. I now have great hair. Also thanks to a product she recommend too. Curl Ease. Its a towel designed for wavy, curly hair. Of Course, I thought no way. Oh was i WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Pre good hair

not a bad day

I got an AWESOME cut

Normal day when I straighten it

Straight and wavy

« Last Edit: June 11, 2006 06:34:44 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged
batty
weird kid

If no one was crafty life would be boring.

View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: June 10, 2006 07:17:45 PM »

yeah that might work... i dunno... I'm kinda short for funds at the moment... but I'll keep an eye out.
 (I got mu hairs cut again...oh, and mine seriously WILL NOT straighten...I've tryed... I dare say it still manages to look exactly the same!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

replies are so encouraged.... it's scary.
deviantart
wists
blog (it's new so there's not much at all on it)
ilovegenewilder
chair pirate yo!

harry potter release party.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2444 on: June 11, 2006 12:03:54 AM »

Oh boy.  I've read every page on here, and I just got my hair cut recently  Grin

Before:

After:

My friends call me GI now Smiley

ahh! i love both the before and after! there's something about that curly-ish shorter hair on girls that i loooove. it looks really cute on you.

and of course, the baldness is amazing! you pull it off perfectly!!! screw natalie portman!!!

it's so exciting for me every time i see a girl who shaved her head. inch by inch i get closer to having enough courage to do it myself. i think i will wait till college though, when it'll fit into my life better!!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006 06:34:11 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I write songs!!! http://www.myspace.com/myfutureself

please listen =]
brookelynn_007
« Reply #2445 on: June 11, 2006 03:00:37 PM »

so i realize that this has really nothing to do with what most of you are talking about.. but here goes.  so im a hair dye junkie, as are most of you, but my problem is that i still live with my parents. (one more year and... FREEDOM!!!) but anyways... my mom has decided that im not allowed to dye my hair "radical" colors anymore because it has "finally reached a normal color."  boof, i know.  well so here's my dilemma.  its kinda boring brown with lighter brown roots right now... should i go for hilights, go darker, or go redder?? please tell me what you all think... im trying to post pics but its just not working out for me.  sorry about that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KeenKitty
Accident free since...what time is it?

Because everyone loves a muppet...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2446 on: June 11, 2006 03:32:50 PM »

this is me hair at the moment its going grayer by the day im only 20 though heehee, its genetic both of my granddads went gray in their early twenties so ive decided to just embrace it!!
its regrowing at the moment from me hawk so im pondering a new style so i can show off me sexy gray hair any suggestions??

Dude.  Grey hair in Native american Traditions (like mine!) mean that you are wise beyond your years or touched by god.  I'm buddhist so I like the "wise beyond..." thing but either way it is a sign of wisdom and vision.

I rock mine proudly and I'm 28!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006 06:33:48 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MDodson
« Reply #2447 on: June 11, 2006 06:20:07 PM »

So. I have a problem. Recently I had my hair dyed black. The thing is everytime I get my hair dyed there is always some spots in my hair that just don't dye. I've had my hair dyed a million times, just about every shade of brown mostly.. and blonde sometimes. So now my hair is black with little spots of blondish brown in the middle of it. Does anyone else ever have that problem? I'm not sure why it does that..  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: June 11, 2006 06:33:08 PM »

YIKES, guys!

Please make note of what the News section often says...

When you quote someone's post, if it has a picture in it, please delete the reference to the picture so there's not a double bandwidth hit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.[/center]
KeenKitty
Accident free since...what time is it?

Because everyone loves a muppet...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2449 on: June 11, 2006 07:39:33 PM »

My bad sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare Futomaki
Food Truck Favorite: Hapa SF
Pork Tenderloin with Soy, Ginger and Sauteed Asian Vegetables Recipe
How to Make a California Sushi Roll
How to Make Tikka Masala Cream
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...