A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,468
Currently Running With Scissors:
483 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 501651 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

charles
« Reply #2410 on: June 03, 2006 11:03:45 PM »

so i have never gotten a perm. ideally i'd like it to look something like that picture. although it is obviously too perfect, and my hair always manages to never turn out perfect. i have very fine straight hair, so is there any particular type of perm i should try or avoid? i am going to a hairdresser for this, but i'd just like to hear about perms from people who have experience with them.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2006 11:05:28 PM by charles » THIS ROCKS   Logged
intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: June 04, 2006 02:47:07 AM »

[Sorry for the black marks, there were phone numbers that I crossed out]
I think thats the last time I'm going to a salon. I'm not really happy with it, I told her to cut it a couple inches above my shoulders, and she did that ^

I want to dye it purple next, but my mom would flip out =[

why would your mum freak out with purple and not green? i had purples in my hair for a few years then i put turquoise and greens in for a year, but ive decided that im going purple again! my fave colour!

there are pics of my hair here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/17469660@N00/sets/72057594053994371/

can anybody help?

i want my hair cut again what i want is a sort of aline cut but short messy and textured at the back going down to longer and smoother at the front with a side fringe. now if you look at my photos its sorta like that but its still not quite what i want, maybe my hair just doesnt want to do it or my hairdresser isnt listening to me.

anyhoo... i want to see websites with pics of this hair but so far ive only found madradhair. it would be great if anyone could  help! Kiss
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006 02:56:39 AM by intergalacticj » THIS ROCKS   Logged

white trash hero
« Reply #2412 on: June 04, 2006 03:00:33 AM »

i luuurve the turquoise i want a turquise/teal in my hair but im olso going platinum blonde with teal and carnation pink! woohoo! first we must see if i can get the job in punkyfish because they dont mind.but my current shop is an old people shop so i doubt its allowed..but its not in the company handbook so i ma just do it anyway!!!

how do you get colours like that on your brown did you prelighten?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: June 04, 2006 03:39:22 AM »

i luuurve the turquoise i want a turquise/teal in my hair but im olso going platinum blonde with teal and carnation pink! woohoo! first we must see if i can get the job in punkyfish because they dont mind.but my current shop is an old people shop so i doubt its allowed..but its not in the company handbook so i ma just do it anyway!!!

how do you get colours like that on your brown did you prelighten?

my hair is dyed black in all the photos with colour my natural colour is in the first photo when i have long hair its a dark auburn brown, yeah i have to bleach to get the colours that bright, i dye my hair black and leave out sections that i bleach to white (i use russel jerome b blonde blonding kit, it takes an hour to lift out the colour) then leave the colour on for hours! it lasts a lot longer.

i used to work in a criminal defence laywers, i got employed when i had purple hair and i was there with my green hair too, hahah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

welshdragon

Love Music : Hate Racism - www.lovemusichateracism

View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: June 04, 2006 12:41:55 PM »

this is me hair at the moment its going grayer by the day im only 20 though heehee, its genetic both of my granddads went gray in their early twenties so ive decided to just embrace it!!
its regrowing at the moment from me hawk so im pondering a new style so i can show off me sexy gray hair any suggestions??

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Music : Hate Racism - www.lovemusichateracism.com
AnarchyForSale
« Reply #2415 on: June 04, 2006 12:47:44 PM »

intergalacticj: I dunno, shes crazy like that. I wanted to dye all of it purple, but she said I needed to get better grades. It was hard just to get it cut short, she would let me do green and stuff but not let me have short hair.

Edit: I just looked at your hair pictures and I love the colours =]
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006 12:49:34 PM by AnarchyForSale » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Only when we eat up this planet will God give us another. We'll be remembered more for what we destroy than what we create." -Invisible Monsters / Chuck Palahniuk
Strutter
« Reply #2416 on: June 04, 2006 01:59:10 PM »

freakigreeniiz, The picture with you wearing glasses, you hair looks fantastic! Definitely giving me inspiration for a haircut. But then again, I have another I want to have pretty soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kidkoala
« Reply #2417 on: June 04, 2006 02:37:23 PM »

welshdragon, Your hair is beautiful. Practically everyone I know with gray hair colors it and it's dissapointing.

I'd rather have gray, but I'm pretty sure my hair will turn white when I get older.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying."
                      -Woody Allen
emyiskra
« Reply #2418 on: June 04, 2006 04:33:48 PM »

I thought this was  a cute photo for ya.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
batty
weird kid

If no one was crafty life would be boring.

View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: June 04, 2006 09:51:36 PM »

don't be sad wleshdragon! at least you aren't 13 years old with a big ol' white streak (natural)! I know a kid like that... poor guy... well i think he's had that streak for as long as he's had hair!  he never seems to dye it...

that's a great pic emyiskra! I wish my hair was that good. I have this bnrown wavy hair that's just soo... thick and heavy you wouldn't believe it!

heh... note the fact that my little slogan thing mentions big pointy teeth....

« Last Edit: January 04, 2010 08:48:42 PM by jungrrl - Reason: tried to fix pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged

replies are so encouraged.... it's scary.
deviantart
wists
blog (it's new so there's not much at all on it)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose a Fringe
How to Choose a New Hairstyle
How to Choose the Best Hairstyle
How to Make Your Own Shampoo
How to Make Your Hair Grow
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...