A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
787 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 490970 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Gypsygurl
« Reply #1860 on: March 16, 2006 08:55:36 AM »

wow the bleach did really well in your hair. It lifted so evenly. I think it looks great. Looks healthy too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Secret Society of Tortured Daughters-In-Law - Hate your MIL? Join the Society today!
tamagotchi
« Reply #1861 on: March 17, 2006 09:39:39 AM »

That's so adorable!

The concept of this hair tape stuff is lost on me though. How do you use it?

It's kind of like the bandage tape they use to hold on gauze pads, if you've ever used that, but not as sticky.  It serves two purposes.  The first is that it forces your hair to dry in a certain position, so you can use it for holding spit curls like I have on the sides.  The other purpose is to hold it flat, like the long piece I have on my bangs.  It keeps them from being poofy.  You can also see that the piece I have across the back of my neck is holding the hair there against my skin.  Usually it dries kind of poofy and sticking-outy.  But with the hair tape there it curls nicely against the nape of my neck, making that little flip you can see in the bottom picture.  Sorry for the lengthy explanation, but it's kind of hard stuff to explain.  Does that answer your question?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ravelry username = tamagotchi
empty_smiles
I want your SOUL!

I am....{insert random phrase here}

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1862 on: March 17, 2006 04:21:07 PM »

Well I got mad and wanted to show my anger. GRR! *makes a face* cause It's saint patty's and I'm stuck at home *angst* So here they are!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/empty_smiles/Picture17.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/empty_smiles/Picture14.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/empty_smiles/Picture13.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/empty_smiles/Picture16.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love creepy dolls... buy me one...
iloveyou330
« Reply #1863 on: March 17, 2006 04:24:34 PM »

I LOVE your hair, the color looks awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

From the book Godless:

Just Al: I know that God is real. I feel his presence in my heart
Me: What does it feel like?
Just Al: It's hard to describe Jason. It feels good.
Me: Oh. I thought maybe it was like heartburn or something.
empty_smiles
I want your SOUL!

I am....{insert random phrase here}

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1864 on: March 17, 2006 04:39:12 PM »

Okay.. I've had black hair for YEARS.. I was cool during 8th grade grad because the night before I dyed my hair a bright red.. then I went through many colors and stayed with black. I recently changed to a dark red, I redyed so it's now a bright wine..I needed change (first bf breakup..etc) This was from last month, my 18th birthday...
I wanted to chop it.. I know I'm going back to black or atleast brown for prom.. the red clashes with my mocha colored dress.. any suggestions?
My hair is kinda thin.. but I wanted something like an A line.. something fresh. I love my long hair, but if I want change too..hehe.. and there are always extensions...

What do you think?

Don't cut it! I'd kill for long pretty hair. But from the color you have now I say... Cause I'm crazy... put a dark purple streaks in (like bangish area.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love creepy dolls... buy me one...
Hyena
« Reply #1865 on: March 17, 2006 07:06:24 PM »

empty_smiles WOW! Orange is awesome on you! You look so great in the last pix!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #1866 on: March 18, 2006 08:35:21 AM »

Okay.. I've had black hair for YEARS.. I was cool during 8th grade grad because the night before I dyed my hair a bright red.. then I went through many colors and stayed with black. I recently changed to a dark red, I redyed so it's now a bright wine..I needed change (first bf breakup..etc) This was from last month, my 18th birthday...

I wanted to chop it.. I know I'm going back to black or atleast brown for prom.. the red clashes with my mocha colored dress.. any suggestions?
My hair is kinda thin.. but I wanted something like an A line.. something fresh. I love my long hair, but if I want change too..hehe.. and there are always extensions...

What do you think?

i love your hair the way it is
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006 03:49:49 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
vampirebunny
Fashion student *sniggers* The fashion!

I miss hair.

View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: March 18, 2006 10:02:56 AM »

What do you think?

Do you have any face on pictures? It's hard to get a real idea of what would suit from more of a profile. You do have great hair currently but I understand the need to change. It's a disease!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for personal swaps if you are Wink
TheBeckster
I'm just awesome

View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: March 18, 2006 06:08:34 PM »

My hair's been a ton of colors since 8th grade, i think 9 total. here's a few pics.

hot hot pink, last summer

i think this is mystic heather, last may

ultra violet w/ my giant rubber duckie ( i collect rubber duckies, lol) around january

Purple passion mixed w/ ultra violet, My current color
THIS ROCKS   Logged

forget regret or life is yours to miss.
teddybearbones

I made you a bag lunch C:

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1869 on: March 18, 2006 07:07:55 PM »

Grin wooo I bleached my hiar and ended up not putting the orange in it (Save it for later) Anywho here;s so pictures *i threw on some extensions to see how it would look. General concenious when i went to shcool with them in was They're so frickin cool! XD

bleach blond chelseas are just bloody awesome.  you should totally grow your side bits out like the extensions.. they look really elegant
THIS ROCKS   Logged

|art| |etsy| |wists| |blog|
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to use Props in Your Images Part 2/2
How your Framing Device Affects your Image Part 1/2
How your Framing Device Affects your Image Part 2/2
How to Use the Power of Gesture Through a Portrait
How to Use Neutral Density to Imply Motion
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...