A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,598
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 490132 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Nesse
« Reply #1790 on: March 03, 2006 01:10:23 AM »

imjusmee - Bangs look really good on you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Babizzle
I am SmurfPop!

YOU/USED T O _B E A_LR IGHT

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1791 on: March 03, 2006 03:44:50 AM »

i just dyed my hair again a few days ago..
i used a mix of plum punky colors. black and blue manic panic, and deadly night shade manic panic... and i just mooshed it all over my head..
i love it!
I noticed that on your blog - it looks fantastic! I love the mix of colours - very cool Cheesy

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=1734081&postcount=4 This was in a LoL thread on my regular haunt, there's some figures there that make interesting reading.

<<<edited to remove image in quote...please don't leave images in quotes - thank you!>>>
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006 06:35:30 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jemnifur
« Reply #1792 on: March 03, 2006 08:33:41 AM »

Here are a few pictures of my hair from the other day

if anyone knows how to resize photos using the board's html-way will you please inform me..

I used Napalm Orange from SFX ... i had orignally been using Hi-Octane Orange from SFX but i was looking for a more yellow orange and I got a red orange from Hi Octane...and Napalm is supposedly yellow orange..although It looks pretty much the same to me.. Maybe it will fade to a yellow orange...[ i hope so ]

This is one of the best threads on craftster, but I wish we could organize it somehow to just show everyone's hair..instead of going back through 180+ pages...
oh well..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HippieAtHeart

I have become comfortably numb...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1793 on: March 03, 2006 10:51:46 AM »

All your hair looks awesome!

Alright. I'm getting Blue Velvet from Special Effects, and I'm doing just the underneath of my hair. The top is like.. lightish brown/red. How often should I wash it? Would I do it in the shower, or sink? Etc.. any other tips?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year - Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure! Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh! - Rocky Horror Picture Show
beatnik_chik
Lightly Effervescent

Helpless!

View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: March 03, 2006 05:10:10 PM »

Okay, all your hot-headed craftsters Wink  Mine is a question.  I'm hoping to look a little more... put together these days as I'm getting a new job, and going to a new university, blah blah blah.  I feel like my hair now doesn't make me look enough like a grown up.

This is the best pic I have of my hair that shows off the shape of my face as well.  It's about three inches longer now than it is in that pic, but you can see the problems:  it's fuzzy, it's thin, it hangs fairly limply, and it's not in any particular style.
I think my face is either round or heart-shaped, but I can't seem to find a style that *really* suits me.
I'm willing to blow dry my hair, and use product occasionally.  I need to be able to look professional, but I'd really like to look FUN.
What do you guys think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<{{{><
And like a downward smoke, the slender stream
Along the cliff to fall and pause and fall did seem.
determinedimprovisation

overly-excited crafter of all trades

View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: March 03, 2006 05:47:45 PM »

Okay, all your hot-headed craftsters Wink  Mine is a question.  I'm hoping to look a little more... put together these days as I'm getting a new job, and going to a new university, blah blah blah.  I feel like my hair now doesn't make me look enough like a grown up.

This is the best pic I have of my hair that shows off the shape of my face as well.  It's about three inches longer now than it is in that pic, but you can see the problems:  it's fuzzy, it's thin, it hangs fairly limply, and it's not in any particular style.
I think my face is either round or heart-shaped, but I can't seem to find a style that *really* suits me.
I'm willing to blow dry my hair, and use product occasionally.  I need to be able to look professional, but I'd really like to look FUN.
What do you guys think?
my hair's pretty lifeless too.  i say cut it short (chin/jaw) with layers.  ask the hairdresser to cut the ends so they'll flip out or under easily.  for some reason short hair makes people who don't go all out on makeup look older.  to style it, you can just blow dry upside down.  it won't be super-body, but it gives it a little lift.  you can also use a little texture cream or hair wax on the ends to add definition and help hold the flip-out-ness. 

for perhaps a little inspiration, this is my hair, blow-dried and with a little wax, after spending all afternoon being jostled around the student section of the football game.  if my hair can stay, anyone's can.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006 05:34:23 PM by determinedimprovisation » THIS ROCKS   Logged
imjusmee

MRS. DAVID GEHR!!

View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: March 04, 2006 12:51:42 AM »

beatnik. layers are really cute because you can flip them out for fun and blowdry them in for professional. i have a pic of how mine looked if you would like to see..i think i posted it way back in the mid pages but ill post it again to give u an idea if youd like..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

promise yourself to be strong that nothing can disturb your <b>peace</b> of mind.
cute_cinnamon
« Reply #1797 on: March 04, 2006 05:35:02 AM »

omg my hair is cut! wooo!!!! i no its not such a big deal but it is to me cos ive had it long for ages

here it is before...

cant actualy see it all cos its pretty hard to take a pic of long hair

here it is now!!!!

excuse the posed look lol

here is the side of it

its a sorta a-line but not a very extreme one

wooo i love it! please tell me what you think Smiley
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010 08:14:28 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
scrappygirl085
« Reply #1798 on: March 04, 2006 05:59:21 AM »

I really love the cut and the new highlights.  I've been considering the same cut for myself (my sister is a stylist) but just haven't had the time....

I think the new 'do' makes you look younger too!  (that was not meant to be offensive).

Nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cute_cinnamon
« Reply #1799 on: March 04, 2006 06:28:36 AM »

thanks Smiley lol yea i think it makes me look younger aswel  Angry how anoying ah well nvm i love it anyway
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Embroidered Oscar De La Renta Floral Dress
Why Kate Middleton Is Best-Dressed
Rey-Hanna Vakili on Denim Fashion
Jane Herman Bishop on Denim Jeans
5 Clever Ways to Remove Gum From Your Clothing
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...