A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 499604 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: February 22, 2006 11:30:47 AM »

thanks roxybadoxy!!  i use Directions by LaRiche in alpine green i leave it in for hours (thats the best way, so your hair can soak up as much colour as it can)  when its first dyed it s this colour (on the left 3rd colour down) http://vags.net/media/items/large/3da4b4388361c.jpg

i have more hair photos here if you wanna see

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17469660@N00/sets/72057594053994371/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cute_cinnamon
« Reply #1751 on: February 22, 2006 12:04:26 PM »

hey cute cinnamon, ive just used crazy colours for the first time (green) ii left it in for half an hour and its lasted a month and the fading isnt bad, its still bright,i usually use lariche directions, i leave these on for about 3 hours and it can sometimes last for 2 months, heres a pic of lariche after about 2 months, faded but still bearable, it was dyed with alpine green (turquoise)
maybe it depends on the colour you use, my green stays in longer than my purple did

your hair looks really nice Smiley well im still wondering about the mystery of why it doesnt last long but im resisting dying incase it does need a break im cutting my hair for locks of love on 3rd march omg im scared!! its been long for years and years but im using this as motivation cos i need a change my hairs pretty long you can see it in my wee profile pic thingy .... i cant and wont back out of this plan even tho loads of people are telling me im insane
THIS ROCKS   Logged
intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: February 22, 2006 12:15:58 PM »

hey cute cinnamon, ive just used crazy colours for the first time (green) ii left it in for half an hour and its lasted a month and the fading isnt bad, its still bright,i usually use lariche directions, i leave these on for about 3 hours and it can sometimes last for 2 months, heres a pic of lariche after about 2 months, faded but still bearable, it was dyed with alpine green (turquoise)
maybe it depends on the colour you use, my green stays in longer than my purple did

your hair looks really nice Smiley well im still wondering about the mystery of why it doesnt last long but im resisting dying incase it does need a break im cutting my hair for locks of love on 3rd march omg im scared!! its been long for years and years but im using this as motivation cos i need a change my hairs pretty long you can see it in my wee profile pic thingy .... i cant and wont back out of this plan even tho loads of people are telling me im insane

ooh i got 13 inches cut off my hair three years ago then dyed it purple, its been in pretty much the same style ever since, it was so weird i'd never had short hair before!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vampirebunny
Fashion student *sniggers* The fashion!

I miss hair.

View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: February 22, 2006 12:20:03 PM »

I just dyed my hair with alpine green which looks kinda interesting on my patchy bleaching (The nozzle somehow managed to get blocked and I, in my bleach fumed state, thought I'd just run out so didn't get the proper coverage) but what I actually wanted to ask is where did you get your eyeliner? It rocks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for personal swaps if you are Wink
intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: February 22, 2006 12:42:43 PM »

heheh, thanks, do you live in the uk? i got it in boots its a brand called Nouba - rainbow eyeliner it was in the section beside pupa/hard candy, etc, ive never seen it before i think its new, they have lots of cool stuff, im wearing the eyeshadow too but you cant really see it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vampirebunny

I miss hair.

View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: February 22, 2006 12:44:58 PM »

Finally! Living in the UK is helpful! Joy, how much was it? If you can remember. It won't be hard to justify unless it's uber expensive because it'll match my fuzzy 'hawk really well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: February 22, 2006 01:07:15 PM »

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, you live in the uk too? groovy! im in scotland, i cant remember how much it was exactly but its about the same as hard candy and urban decay stuff i think, more than i'd usually spend but its nice, post a piccy of your hair!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vampirebunny

I miss hair.

View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: February 22, 2006 01:21:18 PM »

Coolness, I would post a picture but my brother lost the cable for the camera which is very annoying as I have swap goodies I want to show off Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: February 22, 2006 01:34:30 PM »

aww, okey dokey  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

facelikeallama
« Reply #1759 on: February 22, 2006 05:37:02 PM »

Wee, I just dyed my hair a few days ago.    Grin  I used special effects virgin rose and left it in for like an hour (I got distracted!  Lips sealed)  It was crazy bright the first couple days and I love it, but just one warning... the dye did not stay in my un-bleached hair AT ALL.  It just washed out and came off on the collars of my shirts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Graffiti Marker
How to Cover Up Graffiti
How to Create a Graffiti Stencil
How to Create Light Graffiti
How to Create Graffiti Wildstyle
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...