A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,482
Currently Running With Scissors:
540 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 501693 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ayeshcube
« Reply #1690 on: February 11, 2006 06:01:47 PM »

1. oh my gosh, ryepie! Okay, so I tried getting a faux-hawk, but I just couldn't figure out the sides, see how yours are like...short, but long you know? Anyway, so I just ended up shaving my head! How did you get that look on the sides? Am I making any sense?

2. So. I posted like. 100 pages ago, but I will re-show my pictures because because because....I want advice! I'm bored with my hair. So. I had long hair that was dyed: that's me on the left in the blue. Then I tried the faux hawk thing, which did not work out to my liking 'cause I didn't know how...so I shaved it, which grew a bit from the buzz cut and eventually ended up like this: and then it kept growing, got puffy, so I re-tried the hawk and ended up shaving it again. So, now it's a little different, a bit shorter but essentially the same as the second photo. I have no recent photos though so I have to use this one from the summer, but you get the idea (I hope). I am bored. So, eventually maybe I'll get dreads, but it'll be a while before that, so in the meantime, any ideas? I was thinking of dying it only because there's really not much else I can do since it's so short, and I don't want to cut it again because I want it to grow a bit longer.... Roll Eyes thanks Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ryepie
« Reply #1691 on: February 11, 2006 06:24:19 PM »

hmmm. well usually i cut my hair myself but my hairdresser cut it last time (for the first time in a LONG time. since august i think..) i dunno, i just usually cut it all the same on the sides except for right near my face i leave it longer. i'm not sure if that helps at all. hahaha.
riley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mikalaka

Happiness will only happen when it can.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1692 on: February 12, 2006 12:01:30 PM »

sorry for the lame picture.
 i dyed the underneath of my bangs and a streak under the left side with fishbowl [special effects]

THIS ROCKS   Logged

When  things  are all  you think of And plans are all
you make  And  thoughts are  all you dream of And
falls are all you takeLook out, the world's destroyin'
ya Relax; it  isn't  fair  Mother  Nature's  disposition
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: February 12, 2006 12:32:18 PM »

i like the color mikalaka
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
iloveyou330
« Reply #1694 on: February 12, 2006 12:46:21 PM »

Ayeshcube, I must say, short hair really suits you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

From the book Godless:

Just Al: I know that God is real. I feel his presence in my heart
Me: What does it feel like?
Just Al: It's hard to describe Jason. It feels good.
Me: Oh. I thought maybe it was like heartburn or something.
HippieAtHeart

I have become comfortably numb...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1695 on: February 12, 2006 07:01:22 PM »

Wowww.. I got to page 82 looking at pictures haha. I have no life. There's some realllly cool hair styles and colours here..

Anyway, my hair's really plain but I've had it orange, red, purple, black, and blonde before, not all at the same time though  Tongue. So what should I do with it now? I was thinking maybe reddish on the top and blue underneath.. I want to get some layers too, and possibly some long(ish) side bangs..

(sorry for the bad pictures)

-newest

Yeahhh, the pics suck
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year - Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure! Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh! - Rocky Horror Picture Show
Dorkabrain
« Reply #1696 on: February 13, 2006 11:47:49 AM »

Ryepie, you and your hair are so awesome! I sat and stared at your pictures for so long. I love your lip piercings, but most of all I'm jealous of your ability to have your faux hawk stay upright. I used to have one, but it was shorter than your's and it was always a pain in my arse to stay up. Do you have naturally straight hair and/or do you use alot of styling products?

My hair's really boring and shoulder length lifeless right now, and I'm really itching to do something with it because after having short hair 80-90% of my life  and being as lazy as can be when it comes to stylising my hair, I really never know what to do with long hair other than tie it back.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ryepie
« Reply #1697 on: February 13, 2006 11:52:58 AM »

wow! thank you!  Grin
my hair is pretty thick and wavy usually, my trick is that i just don't wash it a lot.
i wash it maybe once or twice a week and the rest of the time just get it wet.
i use hair putty/wax a few times a week but only if it's out of control.
other than that, i wear a toque a lot and that's about it.
hahahahaha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

killer_threader
lord polly waffle

and unto them he said "borange"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1698 on: February 14, 2006 12:12:47 AM »

ok time to post a pic it's changed now. it still has the green but it is black/white/blonde blue aswell.  I'm on the left my friend gabi is the one with gorgeous red hair.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

and he said unto the people of the hills and valleys " and all ye who eat brunch shall be damned to hell" and unto the people of the plains and seas "ditto"
Dorkabrain
« Reply #1699 on: February 14, 2006 07:09:04 AM »

wow! thank you!  Grin
my hair is pretty thick and wavy usually, my trick is that i just don't wash it a lot.
i wash it maybe once or twice a week and the rest of the time just get it wet.
i use hair putty/wax a few times a week but only if it's out of control.
other than that, i wear a toque a lot and that's about it.
hahahahaha.

Fantastic answer, I was worried you would come back with something along the lines of your hair being perfectly straight and well behaved and it doing whatever the hell you want it to. And then you would laugh and point in my general direction. I have thick and wavy too, so next time I go that route (which might now be sooner than I thought), I will take note of your advice.
Thanks so much.

I would love lip piercings, have been umming and arrhhhing about it for quite a few years, but am deathly terrified of needles, so that and the fact that I'm a slave to the office life stand in my way. I will now live vicariously through you hahaha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an Origami Butterfly
How to Make Your Own Origami Heart
How to Do a Box Origami
How to Learn Easy Origami
How to Make a Paper Origami Cube
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...