A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,306
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 544542 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DTchick
« Reply #1390 on: January 07, 2006 10:28:04 PM »

I've finally decided to post my hair here. My mom made an appointment for my to get my hair cut. I really really dop'nt have any clue as to what I'm going to do with my hair. She says I have to get something done with my hair because it looks like it should be on an eight year old. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Around my face it looks like this:

Tried to get it all in this pic:

For length:

Uh...sory for the bad quality of that last one especially....

Again, anything would be appreciated as I'm totally clueless as to whatI should do with my hair. Please help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't cause commotions; I am one.

I didn't recognize you without the handcuffs.
lady_dementorette
« Reply #1391 on: January 08, 2006 01:11:14 AM »

Hi Guys!

I gotta admit, this topic is really interesting to read and watch. One day I'll read every single one of those 144 pages, I swear that one day I will lol. Alrightey, anyhoo, I love colouring my hair (and cutting it  Embarrassed), I've done it tons of times(ever since it all started in grade 4 when I wanted blonde hair so that I could colour on it with texta markers haha). Here's my latest colouring venture(s), seeing as it's school holidays and I can be more daring:

My hair in pig tails and straightened. There's more colour in it than the hairstyle shows, but that was because I tried to hide it/make it look less 'scaryish' when my grandparents came over that day lol.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27411564/

The front of my hair. My grandparents were already used to the pink so I didn't need to try to hide it.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27411814/

This is my hair just after Christmas, when it was all pink, but I went dow to the beach for a week and the pink faded rather quickly, "Lasts 20 washes", my ass.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27412258/

Aaand here's the current supply of hair colourings that I have in my draw (not hair products- I have a million of those lol). I've gone through tons more in my time, but these are the ones that I have now. (For a more detailed description, click the link below this picture lol)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27412207/ <-- This Link Cheesy

Alrighteys, anyhoo it's time I went. I'll update this after Priceline restocks (and I buy) their blue and purple Wakk hair colourings, and Toner. I have a craving for funky hair lol.

Okay Toodles!
Manda.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

You've worked so hard for everything you've got
Ten minutes later, you're a loser
Count your blessings and the ones you love
At this point, we beggars can't be choosers.

http://ladydementorette.deviantart.com
lady_dementorette
« Reply #1392 on: January 08, 2006 01:23:25 AM »

Oh and DTChick, I reckon you should get it cut short, like between chin and shoulder length and maybe get it layered, maybe at the front too, (like you know how hairdressers make it slightly shorter at the front to frame the face and then the hair gets longer as it goes back in it's layers- sorry I don't know if that made any sense lol), however I gotta admit, your hair is beautiful the way it is, if I had your hair I'd leave it long and never put any colour into it which could wreck it's quality lol. But you said you want it cut, so I just gotta say, if you get it cut short, plait the bottom and get that cut off so that you have a cool plait or so to keep as a cool souvenir seperately. Okay sorry, I was probably no help at all, as I love you hair the way it is, but good luck and have fun deciding on a hair cut.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ace
andthen some stuff

i love kitty kisses.

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: January 08, 2006 02:13:31 AM »

lady_dementorette:alright i absolutley love how the black hair has rainbowness peaking out..

i was gonna do the whole quote the entire post majigg .. but that takes up to much space.. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.....in bed
lady_dementorette
« Reply #1394 on: January 08, 2006 02:22:33 AM »

Yay, someone likes my hair! Thanks a million Ace *hugs Ace and dances around the room*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linara
My blog: http://linara.blogspot.com/

Beware - I am a rabbit in tigers clothing! ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1395 on: January 08, 2006 06:47:05 AM »

at the preview it functions, sorry I also cannot see anything,too. Maybe it is because I redacorate my blog.

Next try:
I want to shorten my hair and dye the hair tips black? What do you think??

I hope it works now!!! *crosses her fingers*

erm sorry for the pic but mostly I put on my hair.. I try to get some better pics and repost them
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006 06:51:40 AM by Linara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Next best thing to a time machine." *** "Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call  it Le Big Mac." *** "It's a chopper, baby, hop on." *** "We should be fuckin' dead right now. Did you see that gun he fired at us? It was bigger than him."
Fearnotsomuch
« Reply #1396 on: January 08, 2006 06:48:08 AM »

Yay, someone likes my hair! Thanks a million Ace *hugs Ace and dances around the room*

Likes?  I'm pretty much obsessed with it right now!  Wow..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Prettyinpunk

Ooooh....swedishness.....0_o

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: January 08, 2006 07:04:10 AM »

Aaand here's the current supply of hair colourings that I have in my draw (not hair products- I have a million of those lol). I've gone through tons more in my time, but these are the ones that I have now. (For a more detailed description, click the link below this picture lol)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27412207/ <-- This Link Cheesy
I love your rainbow hair, it's awesome! one question though, I wanna dye most of my hair black with bleached streaks, since most people are saying that once the hair's bleached, it's pretty easy to dye in whatever colour you want, and colour over 'em when they fade (as long as its not too dark) HOWEVER, I was wondering how you deal with roots - do you just bleach the roots of the streaks and redye the colour as usual? And redoing the black roots, is it really finicky trying to avoid dying over the bleach? Should I just bleach the streaks, and then dye the lot with one colour (eg, red, ending up with red-black hair with bright red streaks where the bleached streaks are)  Undecided Anyone? Help me! Ahem, please.....  Grin

<<<edited to remove image in quote>>>
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006 05:05:35 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged
DTchick
« Reply #1398 on: January 08, 2006 02:53:15 PM »

Oh and DTChick, I reckon you should get it cut short, like between chin and shoulder length and maybe get it layered, maybe at the front too, (like you know how hairdressers make it slightly shorter at the front to frame the face and then the hair gets longer as it goes back in it's layers- sorry I don't know if that made any sense lol), however I gotta admit, your hair is beautiful the way it is, if I had your hair I'd leave it long and never put any colour into it which could wreck it's quality lol. But you said you want it cut, so I just gotta say, if you get it cut short, plait the bottom and get that cut off so that you have a cool plait or so to keep as a cool souvenir seperately. Okay sorry, I was probably no help at all, as I love you hair the way it is, but good luck and have fun deciding on a hair cut.

That make some sense, I swear. I don't want to cut my hair, but I have noe choice. Thaaaaanks, mom.I was thinking about keeping most of the length and just adding layers? I don't know.

I loooove your hair with the colors and all. Amazing. I wish I could decided what I want to do with my hair. I'm not to fond of my color...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't cause commotions; I am one.

I didn't recognize you without the handcuffs.
Kuolema Nox
The Right-Wing Hippie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1399 on: January 08, 2006 03:07:34 PM »

That make some sense, I swear. I don't want to cut my hair, but I have noe choice. Thaaaaanks, mom.

Wow... talk about authoritarian...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Duck Spring Roll Recipe
Chef Shares Recipe For Mentaiko Spaghetti
How to Make a California Roll
How to Make Shrimp-Udon Soup
Classic Vietnamese Pho Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding
Spotlight on: Smoothies with Recipe Goodness
Pamper Yourself!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...