A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,740
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 492499 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Deputy Van Halen
« Reply #1070 on: November 01, 2005 02:16:09 AM »

Im really disappointed with this piccy cos, as you can tell my hair is red all over, its not the pillarbox red it truely is in real life!

Im not lyin - honest!!!

sorry about the posey pic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xkrazyx
Krazy Kayla

Krazy Kayla

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1071 on: November 01, 2005 08:54:30 AM »

Ok so I want My hair to Be REALLLLLLLLY DARK BROWN with REALLLLLY platinum Blonde streaks, but everytime I tell any hairdresser these they try and it turns fuckin orange, and then they are proud of thereselves, and it pisses me off!!!

Any tips since were talking about haircolor here, cause I have always Dyed my hair myself, so maybe It wuld just be better If I did that....

-Kayla
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b><3 Krazy Kayla </b
chelsea star
I LOVE YOU!

something saurus.

View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: November 01, 2005 08:58:24 AM »

Ok so I want My hair to Be REALLLLLLLLY DARK BROWN with REALLLLLY platinum Blonde streaks, but everytime I tell any hairdresser these they try and it turns fuckin orange, and then they are proud of thereselves, and it pisses me off!!!

Any tips since were talking about haircolor here, cause I have always Dyed my hair myself, so maybe It wuld just be better If I did that....

-Kayla

i think if you want that, it would be more complicated than you think. first you should do the platinum blonde from your hair now because it would be easier. but you would have to put it into sections or plastic bag those sections of hair. then you can do the dark brown, and when thats done take the blonde out and go over it with blonde dye
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carry their little bodies to the cemetary ever so gently, please don't let their necks crook towards the ground
pseudo_rockstar
« Reply #1073 on: November 01, 2005 05:01:31 PM »

weee.. my hair has been many colors.. sorry for such small pictures, there were just so many I couldn't choose ;P
well, my hair is brown, but I had dyed it blonde for a few years.  Then black, but I have no pictures of it ;/  Then purple!  ^^ and then, a different shade of purple.

Then blue (which was so dark the first few days), another blue, and the same blue again.

Then I had it where it was red on one side, and purple on the other, but after the first week the red was pink.  Although, I did like the shade of pink it was ^^  After that I was green for the longest while.

And now my hair is Atomic Pink on the top layer and black underneath!  The last picture is of me yesterday after a halloween party ;P

webcams make me look dead o_O
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudorockstar.etsy .com
iloveyou330
« Reply #1074 on: November 01, 2005 06:34:26 PM »

You look gorgeous as a blonde. It really suits your skin tone well. I also love fushia hair in the second picture, it rocks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

From the book Godless:

Just Al: I know that God is real. I feel his presence in my heart
Me: What does it feel like?
Just Al: It's hard to describe Jason. It feels good.
Me: Oh. I thought maybe it was like heartburn or something.
mayerlove
« Reply #1075 on: November 01, 2005 06:52:35 PM »

any other page boy's / a-line's? i love them. give me inspiration!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
the noodle princess

When you are the moon....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1076 on: November 01, 2005 07:53:59 PM »

hi... I had a question for the dread heads... someone was talking about crocheting the loose hairs into your dreads. how exactly does that work i wouls love to try it i am a bit fuzzy on top. any links with intructions. thank you! i would love to post pictures of my dreads but i cant figure out how to do it. ahh oh well. thanks again

when my husband had his white-boy dreads, we learned this method of sewing the loose hair into the dreads with a modified tweezer from a swiss army knife. you have to file down the corners on the open end and the plastic part on the closed end, so its all smooth. then you catch the hair into it and use it as a needle to sew it back and forth through the dreads. make sense? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*spinswim* my hand-spun yarn and fiber shop!: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5546058
quitelovely

Pancakes anyone?

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: November 01, 2005 10:48:22 PM »

So much pretty hair! Wink Wink Wink Wink
theeess is my hair now...

And with the extensions for I had for a little while...

I kept the extensions in for about a week and a half....they were fun but 2 weeks after taking them out I still have glue stuck in my hair  Undecided
They were still fun though!

I'm getting the itch to do something else to my hair...I'm not sure what though...any suggestions?

side note...I'm so amazed how everyone on craftster is so sweet! It makes me all warm and fuzzy! Pardon my dorkiness Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Compassion: my twisted weakness, my downfall, the illness to which so many others have become immune.
DevilDoll
« Reply #1078 on: November 01, 2005 11:06:00 PM »

Very cute.. I love the whole black and blonde thing.  Is it super hard to keep up?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kidkoala
« Reply #1079 on: November 01, 2005 11:07:37 PM »

Don't extensions cost alot? I'd love some but would feel obligated to keep them in for months, hah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying."
                      -Woody Allen
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Play Wacky Races
How to Play Dreidel Drinking
How to Play Beer Checkers
How to Play Snap
How to Use the Ouija Board
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...